Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
Just played this, and I really do hope future updates are made. I rather and surprisingly found it a fun game. Lots of oddities that need updating sure, but overall I liked the characters.

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
His sister her friend and Nea are the 3 that are the best looking in the game.
I just oddly liked Nea. "Traps" normally aren't my thing, but I found her to be pretty, and her story drew me in more than anyone else. Don't get me wrong, I also happened to like Char and the MC's sister a lot too. But yeah, Nea as a character I found to be sympathetic, attractive, and the one I'd want to see developed more than anyone. But that's just me.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
One day the glorious planned scene where Nea finally snaps and goes on a rampage and destroys her chud dad's butthole gonna happen.

MAKE ASSHOLES GAPE AGAIN owo!!@!
Please don't lewd Nea. Let him keep his innocence for a little longer. lol

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
PL - 19/20 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.9
PL - 0/23 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.10
It's ya boi, Luxee

Welp looks like it's going to be a while.... even if in theory 0.10 is the last that means A69 could still need to be rendered etc and that could take an additional month so maybe March who knows of the progress at this point.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
PL - 19/20 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.9
PL - 0/23 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.10
It's ya boi, Luxee

Welp looks like it's going to be a while.... even if in theory 0.10 is the last that means A69 could still need to be rendered etc and that could take an additional month so maybe March who knows of the progress at this point.
He hasn't said that 0.9 is the end of the Elly path, so I doubt 0.10 is the end of the game (we need endings to the Elly and harem paths, and he's doing 1 path per update now).

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
He hasn't said that 0.9 is the end of the Elly path, so I doubt 0.10 is the end of the game (we need endings to the Elly and harem paths, and he's doing 1 path per update now).
.10 might be the end of the Elly path though, but not the end of the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Decent start to the game but i have a feeling that the changes to the characters models of Evelyn and Millie may kill it for me. I dont mind if they became a bit older looking but i don't want to see them turn into Tess who i find very uninspired with giant boobs. It is difficult to find good games with smaller or more natural looking breasts. Nea is cute in the face and body shape but i am not into the trans thing and but i also would not go the "fuck the gays" route cause that is not my personality and i have several friends who are gay and i 100% support LGBTQ rights. The Mom is okay but i am also not really into the MILF thing either as much. Char'elle is okay but not special either. Overall i like the story of Nea and Char'elle does seem interesting, Evelyn and Jaime story is pretty typical of the this type of game but that is fine, Tess Story and Dialogue i just find anoying as hell. I love PL but i am still on the fence with this one.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes