• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after playing this, I feel that Nea has gotten the most attention of all the girls and should be put on the back burner for at least 2 updates. Cha definitely feels like her content is just being thrown in last minute as she feels under utilized. MC's mom and older sister needs to be given some more attention as well. With Seki, Millie, and Heather, because of how the story currently is, I feel they can have less focus for a bit or be the main focus for a while as either could work in their favor right now. I feel that right now, Luxee is trying to do too much while also only wanting to focus on one character.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So after playing this, I feel that Nea has gotten the most attention of all the girls and should be put on the back burner for at least 2 updates. Cha definitely feels like her content is just being thrown in last minute as she feels under utilized. MC's mom and older sister needs to be given some more attention as well. With Seki, Millie, and Heather, because of how the story currently is, I feel they can have less focus for a bit or be the main focus for a while as either could work in their favor right now. I feel that right now, Luxee is trying to do too much while also only wanting to focus on one character.
I love Nea, but definitely agree with this. I need more family content for sure and I love Seki and Millie.

Reactions: depp123 and _baka_

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
So, DL'ed latest version but have some trouble - some of the new content work (Nea and Cha'), but when I click others like Millie, nothing happens BUT the game thinks it has shown me the animation (as in, the step is done).

Any ideas what I've done wrong? Tried both with and without Mod
ya, they want us to pay, Censored part it. when they do that, time to delete

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
ya, they want us to pay, Censored part it. when they do that, time to delete
You might be correct - never an issue with Parental Love but seems to be getting worse with each update here

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
* Censored version

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

I wanted to know if this is the full version of the game or the android version

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Top right corner, it should say all of them are unlocked? You can't copy and paste, by the way--have to type it by hand.

The answers below this seems to be it...

Altho to comment on this quote...
I did mention that i typed the code, not copied and paste didn't i?
besides that info is mentionned right where the code is found...
should i say...No way i didn't know m8? :eek:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Well I am not going to play the card of the real man but I want to be honest and say that in all the games that they have trans material I always skip or simply do not play the game…In this one I have to say that these scenes are so well written and the images are so good that you want to see more…Job well done!

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes