kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
There's supposed to be. Keep playing, believe me, it gets better, but yeah, she was embarrassed and shy about it, so she had the lights off
Yeah was just replaying from the beginning and re reading the text haha

Happy to have an update, thought the game was lsot forever aha

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah was just replaying from the beginning and re reading the text haha

Happy to have an update, thought the game was lsot forever aha
Well it will be in a limbo for a little bit now as I think Luxee is going to go back to Parental Love for a 1.1 version update, so we'll how long it takes to hit 0.07 here

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hope we get some blue haired Nicole content though at the same time there are already too many girls getting ignored maybe not best to throw in another haha.

Nice to have a fetish game with an MC that is actually likeable and even when dealing with loli content doesn't come across like a pedo and actually internally struggles with it.

Nea's friendship content is nice but I wish there was a way to shut her down earlier than her jacking off into your underwear. I agree with Heather in the respect that you can be trans and shouldn't be bullied for that but stealing peoples underwear to jack off - especially in their house - is fucked up. This is also my main complaint with sandbox style games is some girls paths just get so much more content then others and when you don't care about them you often go many updates without much going on. Less Nea more of everyone else please!

Still a good game though and I'll keep following for the Eve/Heather content.

And to person above I thought Parental love was finished is Luxee remastering it or something?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Hope we get some blue haired Nicole content though at the same time there are already too many girls getting ignored maybe not best to throw in another haha.

Nice to have a fetish game with an MC that is actually likeable and even when dealing with loli content doesn't come across like a pedo and actually internally struggles with it.

Nea's friendship content is nice but I wish there was a way to shut her down earlier than her jacking off into your underwear. I agree with Heather in the respect that you can be trans and shouldn't be bullied for that but stealing peoples underwear to jack off - especially in their house - is fucked up. This is also my main complaint with sandbox style games is some girls paths just get so much more content then others and when you don't care about them you often go many updates without much going on. Less Nea more of everyone else please!

Still a good game though and I'll keep following for the Eve/Heather content.

And to person above I thought Parental love was finished is Luxee remastering it or something?
Doing a bug fix I think and maybe adding more languages? I don't think it's content related though, more of a techie update I think.

AC130

Aug 16, 2017
The update was a bit on the short side (especially after 3.5 months) but I really enjoyed it!

The Nea romance is going beyond my expectations, reminds me a lot of the Eve romance in Summertime Saga, which is probably my favorite romance of all time.

I can't wait for the next update

Reactions: Damien8d

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Well I just got to play the latest update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally - the imagination (or the image in my mind) of all the things you said was much more powerful than actually seeing it. Seeing her crying would just take away from the MC running after her, and break the mood. Since we see it from the MC's perspective, it makes perfect sense.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes