• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rengo1990

Dec 28, 2020
so i m having trouble progressing the stories of all the characters save for ms scott. everyone including nea, charelle, millie, and seki do not appear at their spawn locations during their time of day. ive been following the lains mod menu and none of the info described is accurate.

as stated above i downloaded the lains mod patch and i also downloaded the uncensor patch from lewd patcher. if any of that helps.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
so i m having trouble progressing the stories of all the characters save for ms scott. everyone including nea, charelle, millie, and seki do not appear at their spawn locations during their time of day. ive been following the lains mod menu and none of the info described is accurate.

as stated above i downloaded the lains mod patch and i also downloaded the uncensor patch from lewd patcher. if any of that helps.
You have the new version of Lain's mod that another modder took over, right?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
i think so. i saw a link on page 10 at the top that had a version of it. thats the one i downloaded
okay, good, I was just double-checking. You have to go through the beginning of Alicia's route to activate Seki.

You have to go through the bulk of Nea to get to Evelyn and Millie, and Cha you have to bump into during the morning in the hallway.

Don't know where you are on those routes but this game requires other routes to be started before others activate.

I'm actually doing a run now and everything's fine so far.

rengo1990

Dec 28, 2020
okay so ive already done all of those routes up to this point where they have all just stalled. i just finished seki cafeteria scene and now ive run out of scenes. i did follow the order through the mod menu of course but it led me to this strange dead end

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
okay so ive already done all of those routes up to this point where they have all just stalled. i just finished seki cafeteria scene and now ive run out of scenes. i did follow the order through the mod menu of course but it led me to this strange dead end
After the Seki cafeteria scene, there should be a phone call with her at night while at your apartment

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/locations/apartment/livingroom/screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/apartment/livingroom/screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/apartment/livingroom/screen.rpy", line 85, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/apartment/livingroom/screen.rpy", line 86, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 125, in execute
    init 969 screen toolbar():
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 173, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 173, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 176, in <module>
    action If((jamie_level >= 4 and tess_level >= 5 and evelyn_level >= 7 and nea_level >= 18 and charelle_level >= 8 and alicia_level >= 5 and heather_level >= 4 and millie_level >= 7 and seki_level >= 6 and preeti_level >= 2 and emily_level >= 1) and not lain_complete06, Show("mod_completed_substar"), ToggleScreen("modmenu"))
NameError: name 'lain_complete06' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/apartment/livingroom/controllers.rpyc", line 43, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/locations/apartment/livingroom/screen.rpy", line 85, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/apartment/livingroom/screen.rpy", line 86, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 173, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 173, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 176, in <module>
    action If((jamie_level >= 4 and tess_level >= 5 and evelyn_level >= 7 and nea_level >= 18 and charelle_level >= 8 and alicia_level >= 5 and heather_level >= 4 and millie_level >= 7 and seki_level >= 6 and preeti_level >= 2 and emily_level >= 1) and not lain_complete06, Show("mod_completed_substar"), ToggleScreen("modmenu"))
NameError: name 'lain_complete06' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Apartment #69 0.06
Mon Dec  6 17:26:38 2021

Got this error right after the Millie (real) selfie scene :( Any idea what went on? :rolleyes: I could guess something with the walkthrough mod messed up?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Was this an alpha build? Some scenes were just renders with "animation here" on the bottom left as if the dev had made a note of what he wanted animated but alas they still aint animated lol.

Also curious about perhaps the most interesting character in the game who liked to be pissed on in the toilet and openly sucked you off in front of the teacher - she doesnt seem to even have a profile yet random dudes who are assholes do?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes