Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
If I'm not mistaken, she was introduced almost at the request of fans. So in my opinion, it is still seen only as entertainment and an additional scene in the update. And yes, Seki was good in this update. But the best were the text messages:sneaky:
Yeah that text message after the pool was wonderful, and the image of little Yui too was adorable as hell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will admit, I didn't expect Millie to do the same. Obviously she got jealous from the Seki picture and decided to jump about 5 levels of relationship status with the MC, but in the car, after he dropped her off from detention, you could feel that something was going to happen with them, just didn't expect it to be so soon.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah that text message after the pool was wonderful, and the image of little Yui too was adorable as hell.

I will admit, I didn't expect Millie to do the same. Obviously she got jealous from the Seki picture and decided to jump about 5 levels of relationship status with the MC, but in the car, after he dropped her off from detention, you could feel that something was going to happen with them, just didn't expect it to be so soon.
By the way, I was expecting her selfie. The question of breasts just suggested such a development, especially after the Seki selfie. I rather didn't expect such a gift from Seki. It was clearly a gift to the fans before the long wait for the continuation.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nea is absolutely required to unlock the routes of most of the other girls. from what others have said who chose the option to ignore her completely early on, all of it still happens, you just do not see any of it. Until apparently when you get the option to choose to not have the romance with her, and than something horrible happens at the end of her route with a black screen. i have not gotten to the end yet, but it is being tossed around that Nea kills herself if you do not want to fuck her, no friendship route, she just offs herself.
It's the feeling it gives me after playing it.

If you play through her route, then deny her while you're at the market, well, see for yourself. We just don't know if it's canon and a permanent event or not, but I fully believe it is
I think the same.

I have no idea, to be honest with you. I guess he could incorporate a new path, it's certainly early enough in the game, but it seems for now, Nea is all or nothing if you're on that route, and avoiding her altogether is also a choice so at least, for now, there is no drastic life-changing decision to make.

I just don't really know at all going forward. Lux obviously has things planned out a bit ahead of time if what happened to Nea for those who turned her down stays true.
Well, after choosing "I can't be into her (she will no longer love you)" you have the following text dialog on a black background: "On my way back to my apartment building I witnessed something to horrific to include in this fun story ". "I still blame myself to this day"

After that you have another "scene" with Nea that only includes the following text: "Oh, yeah ... I forgot" with no images.

For me, knowing what happens on the other route, there is a great possibility that Nea killed herself jumping to the ground.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
By the way, I was expecting her selfie. The question of breasts just suggested such a development, especially after the Seki selfie. I rather didn't expect such a gift from Seki. It was clearly a gift to the fans before the long wait for the continuation.
And what a welcomed gift it was. But thanks to the new update, I put a new screenie of Seki as my desktop background, and I love seeing her smiling face every time I walk past my computer.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It's the feeling it gives me after playing it.

I think the same.

Well, after choosing "I can't be into her (she will no longer love you)" you have the following text dialog on a black background: "On my way back to my apartment building I witnessed something to horrific to include in this fun story ". "I still blame myself to this day"

After that you have another "scene" with Nea that only includes the following text: "Oh, yeah ... I forgot" with no images.

For me, knowing what happens on the other route, there is a great possibility that Nea killed herself jumping to the ground.
Fully agreed

Reactions: BlasKyau

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
now unlocking the Hannah route through Nea... and Mc comes off a little too white knighty. like it is one thing to defend your friend, but this is full blown tangent. also gotta say i find it funny how the MC says "i looked up all the gender stuff yesterday" all moral high horse and shit, and i am just sitting here thinking "bitch no you didn't, yesterday you were diddling your family, and fucked your teacher."

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
now unlocking the Hannah route through Nea... and Mc comes off a little too white knighty. like it is one thing to defend your friend, but this is full blown tangent. also gotta say i find it funny how the MC says "i looked up all the gender stuff yesterday" all moral high horse and shit, and i am just sitting here thinking "bitch no you didn't, yesterday you were diddling your family, and fucked your teacher."
it ain't totally tangent, the whole rant was based on how badly she treated Nea and how they keep misgendering her. And yeah we didn't see him do research, but we also never saw him going to the bathroom :unsure:

Reactions: njghost

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
it ain't totally tangent, the whole rant was based on how badly she treated Nea and how they keep misgendering her. And yeah we didn't see him do research, but we also never saw him going to the bathroom :unsure:
there is a still scene of him walking into the stall, as for him "going" gotta pick the first option lol.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
now unlocking Seki... and i am screaming internally "you dumbfuck shut up! stop!", because this is literally how you can ruin these kind of fun times, by telling others about it and showing others! also do not like how we do not have the option to tell Seki "no" about her groping Alicia's tits. Alicia already made it very clear that she only wants the MC to touch her and see her act like this, and even tried to say it again during this event, to which the mc just ignores her boundaries. :cautious:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
now unlocking Seki... and i am screaming internally "you dumbfuck shut up! stop!", because this is literally how you can ruin these kind of fun times, by telling others about it and showing others! also do not like how we do not have the option to tell Seki "no" about her groping Alicia's tits. Alicia already made it very clear that she only wants the MC to touch her and see her act like this, and even tried to say it again during this event, to which the mc just ignores her boundaries. :cautious:
I agree fully. I hate the idea and the event of Seki feeling Alicia up without the player's choice. This is one of the very first things that bothered me when I started playing this game.

Reactions: KingFuzzy

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
And what a welcomed gift it was. But thanks to the new update, I put a new screenie of Seki as my desktop background, and I love seeing her smiling face every time I walk past my computer.

(y)
Btw, what is the Subscriber scene (1 animation) in this update? There is a feeling that I missed something.:unsure:
The scene with Evelyn and Nea was in the last updates.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes