Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Trans and gay content appeared at the end of the PL, so there is no surprise in this. It is unlikely that for the developer himself it was spontaneous. Hmm... a guy? This VN is definitely not for you;), at least not yet
Yeah in PL, you have the masseuse, and Eric, who acts tough and like a delinquent, but once threatened, he turns into a frightened puppy. Guessing Eric's chasing of Ada was a ruse to hide what he actually was? Don't know.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
If you play through her route, then deny her while you're at the market, well, see for yourself. We just don't know if it's canon and a permanent event or not, but I fully believe it is
Em... suicide canon? Too cruel. For homophobes, it may be a way out of the situation to exclude content with her, but I'm not that violent. Just imagine that the plot of Seki or Yui will end like this, just imagine, I remember how you like them.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Em... suicide canon? Too cruel. For homophobes, it may be a way out of the situation to exclude content with her, but I'm not that violent. Just imagine that the plot of Seki or Yui will end like this, just imagine, I remember how you like them.
Yeah I don't want to think of any character, no matter how much I dislike them, going this far. It's unsettling. Like I said, I had to take a step away and take it in. I'm still shocked, whether it's a permanent fixture to the game or not. I just have a feeling though it is. But there's no way to know until the next update.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah in PL, you have the masseuse, and Eric, who acts tough and like a delinquent, but once threatened, he turns into a frightened puppy. Guessing Eric's chasing of Ada was a ruse to hide what he actually was? Don't know.
A very strange way to hide latent homosexuality. Or bisexuality?:unsure: It's hard to say. It was quite sudden in that narrative. Here everything is different.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
A very strange way to hide latent homosexuality. Or bisexuality?:unsure: It's hard to say. It was quite sudden in that narrative. Here everything is different.
Yeah it is, it's not just a side character or a massage worker, it's one of the main girls in the game (thinking her and Evie are the main canon girls) and for that to happen this early...? Just, I don't know. I really don't know.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah I don't want to think of any character, no matter how much I dislike them, going this far. It's unsettling. Like I said, I had to take a step away and take it in. I'm still shocked, whether it's a permanent fixture to the game or not. I just have a feeling though it is. But there's no way to know until the next update.
I so understand that the whole point here is that some people want to leave a friendly path for Nea and not cut it off so tragically, i.e. so that Luxee does make an additional path?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I so understand that the whole point here is that some people want to leave a friendly path for Nea and not cut it off so tragically, i.e. so that Luxee does make an additional path?
I have no idea, to be honest with you. I guess he could incorporate a new path, it's certainly early enough in the game, but it seems for now, Nea is all or nothing if you're on that route, and avoiding her altogether is also a choice so at least, for now, there is no drastic life-changing decision to make.

I just don't really know at all going forward. Lux obviously has things planned out a bit ahead of time if what happened to Nea for those who turned her down stays true.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
That basically sums it up.
Let's say I expect what the decision in 0.2 or 0.3 implies.
A friendship.
Why does the relevant decision speak of friendship when in the end all that's left is sex or cut it off?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I have no idea, to be honest with you. I guess he could incorporate a new path, it's certainly early enough in the game, but it seems for now, Nea is all or nothing if you're on that route, and avoiding her altogether is also a choice so at least, for now, there is no drastic life-changing decision to make.

I just don't really know at all going forward. Lux obviously has things planned out a bit ahead of time if what happened to Nea for those who turned her down stays true.
Perhaps this is his favorite character and he decided that either you accept this character for what he is, or he disappears from your life. It's hard to get into the developer's head.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Perhaps this is his favorite character and he decided that either you accept this character for what he is, or he disappears from your life. It's hard to get into the developer's head.
Exactly. I mean yeah there's been feedback and backlash about Nea (I've been one of them, not going to lie) but even I feel guilty about what happened. Not something I wanted, expected, or thought about AT.ALL.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
That basically sums it up.
Let's say I expect what the decision in 0.2 or 0.3 implies.
A friendship.
Why does the relevant decision speak of friendship when in the end all that's left is sex or cut it off?
There is no mention of full-fledged sex there yet, only reflections on some distant future in this regard. Even in the context of a "return favor". Perhaps it implies that for Nea MC is too important, she fell in love with him and could not accept him into her life for another role. There was a conversation on the roof about just similar a topic.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
.... just to derail the talk on Nea for a bit since we can keep that going all day and night.... i finally decided to check Alicia's route and i gotta ask... wtf is up with the teacher?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Exactly. I mean yeah there's been feedback and backlash about Nea (I've been one of them, not going to lie) but even I feel guilty about what happened. Not something I wanted, expected, or thought about AT.ALL.
It reminded me of the ending of AL from DPC. If that's his idea, then we can only accept it and move on. Actions also have such consequences.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
.... just to derail the talk on Nea for a bit since we can keep that going all day and night.... i finally decided to check Alicia's route and i gotta ask... wtf is up with the teacher?
Yeah I don't know. She has this rape fantasy thing, and the MC was her target. She's a proper submissive and it seems the MC is going to fuck her at one point in a classroom full of students.

To me, that's where I see it going, and for that reason, I hope, really fucking hope she doesn't become a part of Seki's route. Seki already felt her up. I don't want Alicia anywhere near Seki, or the other way around.

I guess she could be another "F" in an MFF route if players want that...? She seems like the least popular character so far.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
She had a day off in this update:)
I don't think we know her place yet in the bigger picture. Seki's route was dependent on hers, the Seki broke away and we had that wonderful pool scene with her.

Alicia is just the MC's pet, and will most likely be that going forward, but they obviously do have a connection, more than just her being his fucktoy.

That's how I see it anyway.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I don't think we know her place yet in the bigger picture. Seki's route was dependent on hers, the Seki broke away and we had that wonderful pool scene with her.

Alicia is just the MC's pet, and will most likely be that going forward, but they obviously do have a connection, more than just her being his fucktoy.

That's how I see it anyway.
If I'm not mistaken, she was introduced almost at the request of fans. So in my opinion, it is still seen only as entertainment and an additional scene in the update. And yes, Seki was good in this update. But the best were the text messages:sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes