Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Since Nea is one of the main girl and don't have a friendship route
Has it been removed?

Personally as I'm not interested in start a romance with Nea I have chosen the option "I can't be into her".

I guess something not nice happens:

And I suppose it has to do with Nea:

A pity, because Nea was an interesting character (not to my liking for LI, but as a friend of the MC). In any case, since I'm not interested in romance with Nea, I will continue on the path I have chosen.
Yes i somehow didn't understand the end, because there was a friendship route

Yeah I thought there was just a friend route as well
The friendship route was there.
Somewhere between 0.2 and 0.4 you could choose between ignoring, romance or friendship with nea in a scene in the hallway of the school.
I decided to be friends at this point and was therefore very astonished at the outcome of this update, that I have to decide again between romance and (??? what is the other ???).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Has it been removed?

Yes i somehow didn't understand the end, because there was a friendship route

Somewhere between 0.2 and 0.4 you could choose between ignoring, romance or friendship with nea in a scene in the hallway of the school.
I decided to be friends at this point and was therefore very astonished at the outcome of this update, that I have to decide again between romance and (??? what is the other ???).
It seems like there is no other. If you deny her while you're at the market, after the apartment scene, I guess we know the alternative...? That's if it's canon and it stays permanent.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
If you deny her while you're at the market, after the apartment scene, I guess we know the alternative...? That's if it's canon and it stays permanent.
That is exactly the point that I do not understand.
This creates an enormous inconsistency with previous versions and decisions in the game.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This creates an enormous inconsistency with previous versions and decisions in the game.
Agreed, and now the wait for 0.07 is going to feel longer because players of Nea, and even those curious about what actually happened, are going to want to know if that decision stuck. Obviously those who romanced her will have her in the game; those that try to befriend her, well, we saw what happened.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
More precisely, the patch adds this content to the game in the first place. Without patch these characters are simply missing completely.
I didn't realise the younger roommate isn't in the game at all without the patch, I assumed she would exist either way (but obviously her friend would be absent)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Has it been removed?
From what it seems to me, it has disappeared from the game

As I see it, there is the romance route, and the route... in fact, it seems to me there is no route at all in the second "route".

It seems like there is no other. If you deny her while you're at the market, after the apartment scene, I guess we know the alternative...? That's if it's canon and it stays permanent.
Hopefully it's a false alarm, but I get the feeling it's Nea's definitive ending in the story if you choose that option. Not the ending I expected, certainly.

I really don't remember well how was this choice with Nea, but my intention was allways to be friend with her, and I'm sure that I have choose the friendship option every time I could do it.

Agreed, and now the wait for 0.07 is going to feel longer because players of Nea, and even those curious about what actually happened, are going to want to know if that decision stuck. Obviously those who romanced her will have her in the game; those that try to befriend her, well, we saw what happened.
I suspect that those of us who don't want a romance with Nea have last seen her in this update.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
From what it seems to me, it has disappeared from the game

As I see it, there is the romance route, and the route... in fact, it seems to me there is no route at all in the second "route".

Hopefully it's a false alarm, but I get the feeling it's Nea's definitive ending in the story if you choose that option. Not the ending I expected, certainly.

I really don't remember well how was this choice with Nea, but my intention was allways to be friend with her, and I'm sure that I have choose the friendship option every time I could do it.

I suspect that those of us who don't want a romance with Nea have last seen her in this update.
Agreed, seems that way

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I really don't remember well how was this choice with Nea
I could also only half remember it, so I checked it out.
I meant this scene here -> Unbenannt.PNG

So it remains with the suggestion that a friendship is possible, in order to throw it completely over the heap (as it now looks at the end of 0.6).

I still don't get it, what luxee wants to achieve with it.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I meant this scene here -> View attachment 1535414

So it remains with the suggestion that a friendship is possible, in order to throw it completely over the heap (as it now looks at the end of 0.6).

I guess that was the initial plan, but this is a work in progress, that update was a long time ago, and shit usually changes along the way.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Agreed, seems that way
Well, it annoys me a lot, because the character, although I was not romantically interested, was very good.

I meant this scene here -> View attachment 1535414

Ok, now I remember, I chose the first option with the intention of later choosing to continue the friendship route with her and not advance in romance.

I guess that was the initial plan, but this is a work in progress, that update was a long time ago, and shit usually changes along the way.
Well I have to say that the current plan with Nea if you don't continue the romance sucks.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I understand what you're getting at, but it just doesn't make sense to me to throw Nea out of the game, because only you don't want to get physical with her.
Unless, we only get lewd scenes from 0.7 on with her...

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Eh, I noticed that again some disputes and discontent about gender and relationships with Nea appeared. Well, it's probably never going to end. Nea is one of the main ones, and in my opinion, even the main character in this story, regardless of whether you have a romantic relationship with her or not. This is how the author positions it. I don't have a problem with that. I don't like the teacher too much, but I don't see the point in complaining about it here, as others do in relation to different characters. You just either accept the VN, or choose another one. We can't seem to influence the developer's idea, we can order a scene at most. And regarding the update, the relationship finally got off the ground and we went out on the field with some people, and even reached third base with some people, if you know what I mean:sneaky:. Nea's touching story captured me. The only bad thing is that we will probably see the next update closer to the middle of summer with such development cycles and because of the return to the PL.

Reactions: Dragon59

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Nea is one of the main ones, and in my opinion, even the main character in this story, regardless of whether you have a romantic relationship with her or not
You could be very wrong with that, or did you miss the "non-romantic" ending of 0.6?

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
I am play the latest version with the walkthrough mod installed, i am not getting any new events appear on the map, but there are events in the walkthrough showing as not completed, should i be able to get everything showing as complete in this version?

I have the following still showing:
Nea Step 15
Cha'relle Step 6
Milly Step 3

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I played through again without the walkthrough mod and its now showing the missing scenes

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I understand what you're getting at, but it just doesn't make sense to me to throw Nea out of the game, because only you don't want to get physical with her.
Unless, we only get lewd scenes from 0.7 on with her...
Well obviously Nea players are going to keep her around, while non-Nea players and ignorers will I guess get rid of her one way or another, that is, again, if that extreme choice remains in the game.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
You could be very wrong with that, or did you miss the "non-romantic" ending of 0.6?
Of course I didn't see it. Was there something interesting\important? Maybe I'm wrong about this, because I didn't watch friendly root, but Nea seems to me an important element of the plot.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes