Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
First news I have of the latest (I knew something had happened, but not what it could be). I suppose you know this for choosing option 1 and not 2.

Certainly it's an abrupt end for Nea. A shame, but I still haven't interest in starting a romance with her.
The next update will be interesting to see how the dev continues the story if one chooses not to chase her romantically and if she actually commits suicide by jumping off the roof since many of the other stories were connected with Nea. (but seeing the subscriber scene where the dev says that it is a spoiler of the future there you see Nea in the couch with the mc and Evie, so surely nothing happens to her and one can follow a friendship path maybe,or the dev can force the player don't give a choice and put kinetic novel tag :KEK: :KEK:)

Reactions: BlasKyau

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
At 6:30 - 7 AM this morning with my coffee, I did an honest, open-minded run with Nea and nobody else, even posted about it (see below)

It was a very well written route, and it did get emotional when he was trying to coax her off the ledge.

Here's the link to the post this morning:

https://f95zone.to/threads/apartment-69-v0-06-luxee.18630/page-214#post-7088263
That's a valid post acknowledging what's going on with Nea and how every day people can feel about someone like that. We don't all have to agree about this gender identification stuff that has come up recently. The group I grew up with in the 80's/90's were pretty open-minded about stuff...not everyone, but a lot of us. At the end of the day, there are people like Nea in real life. They are real human beings. And should be treated as such, regardless if we agree with the political and gender identification stuff.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah she was never ever my main focus in this game, and I had to do, like I said, a quick run to see if that actually happened. Even saw the "oh, yeah I forgot" thing afterwards. I was like holy shit!

I would've never expected that in this game. I guess if you don't want her in the game, that's one way to get rid of her character, but damn.
Well, what I really didn't want was for the MC to have a romantic relationship with her, but I had no problem with them ending up in a nice friendship. In any case, I have no intention of change my choice. A romance between the MC and Nea isn't something I'm interested in seeing.

That's an opinion I can definitely respect, yeah. From that point of view, it's a valid critique of the narrative.
Personally, I didn't like having such a drastic ending if you don't choose romance.

Alright..

I'm going to be as honest as I can here.

I went through the Nea route this morning and kept an open mind, because 1000/1000 I would always skip this kind of content; movies, games, anything. Good enough so far?

I really like the internal conflict he has with himself, especially after he sees her in his apartment after having forgotten his phone. His struggles with emotions throughout the whole route is pretty well written as he tries to comes to grips with her, well, orientation.

When he reads the note, I was like "oh shit, better go get her and quick." He acts somewhat calm on the roof, and also a little desperate in trying to coax her off the ledge, and after finally giving in to how he felt about her, I have to say it was an emotional scene and I was actually shocking myself on how much I liked the emotion the MC was giving out to her.

Still not a fan of her, and she's still not among my main girls in this game, but will admit it's a pretty damn good route.
The MC's inner conflict was interesting, but personally I had no intention of it getting to anything else and preferred that the MC just continue his friendship with Nea.

The next update will be interesting to see how the dev continues the story if one chooses not to chase her romantically and if she actually commits suicide by jumping off the roof since many of the other stories were connected with Nea. (but seeing the subscriber scene where the dev says that it is a spoiler of the future there you see Nea in the couch with the mc and Evie, so surely nothing happens to her and one can follow a friendship path maybe,or the dev can force the player don't give a choice and put kinetic novel tag :KEK: :KEK:)
I don't believe that, after what was said on the scene immediately after the horrific event that cannot be included in this funy story, Nea is still alive. And even less after we know what happens when you choose the other choice. But I can be wrong.

mazken

Jan 15, 2019
found this game today, and played trough the nea content straight away without knowing what i was getting into, and just thought id leave my feedback here. i think its been super amazing content as a LI and i hope it continues to be as good as its been so far! its been my favourite part of the game, and props to the dev for the way he developed her story. cant wait for new updates and seeing more of her!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
found this game today, and played trough the nea content straight away without knowing what i was getting into, and just thought id leave my feedback here. i think its been super amazing content as a LI and i hope it continues to be as good as its been so far! its been my favourite part of the game, and props to the dev for the way he developed her story. cant wait for new updates and seeing more of her!
Her and Heather are the big stars

Reactions: njghost

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wow! I just had to do a quick CTRL run through the game to see if that actually happened.

Holy Shit!!!

Wow, um, ok. Something not nice indeed. She must've jumped off the ledge on the roof
Jesus Christ. I thought the plan was for there to be a non-romantic friendship route for her.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Jesus Christ. I thought the plan was for there to be a non-romantic friendship route for her.
There might have been one, because there was a question in the latest update. But it was vaguely worded. Had it been a little bit clearer I think more people would have chosen the friendship route. As it was, I kind of assumed it was a trick question or read too much into it, and thought I was being given the chance to opt in or out of romance again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Every focus of the update on Millie was appreciated, she is so cute, innocent, beautiful, my current favorite, which until then was Evelyn, but who knows in the future the little Japanese sister will surprise...

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Note to Dev and any Devs of other games that see this.
PLEASE Do not leave your audio at 100% for gameload.
Why? Because that shit be loud on load.
Now with my limited knowledge about how things work, I am assuming just having an audio file and copy pasting it into a folder called "Music" in the system files of the game, the audio isn't balanced for its new player. Thats to say, it is going to play at the volume that the audio file was saved at and the game's audio player is taking that file and just cranking it up and down to its own internal volume controls.
Thus it feels that in these cases, the audio is saved at a volume level of, lets say 60 and then the renpy audio system then goes, ok, so 100% of that ok. Lets blast that at 100X the Audio File...

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Apartment #69 [v0.06] [Luxee] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,74 GB / 229 MB - Apartment69-0.06-pc-censored-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,71 GB / 195 MB - Apartment69-0.06-mac-censored-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
any chance we get compressed incest patch?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah I thought there was just a friend route as well, on top of a romance thing. I usually just skip her route altogether, but gave it one honest run the other morning. Now I'll just go back to skipping her events, unless in the future she has scenes with Evie, Millie or Seki

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Every focus of the update on Millie was appreciated, she is so cute, innocent, beautiful, my current favorite, which until then was Evelyn, but who knows in the future the little Japanese sister will surprise...
I definitely have my focus on Evie, Millie & Seki, but finally having the even smallest interaction with Yui was welcomed.

screenshot0326.png
I'm very curious how the Seki route plays out, especially after the pool scene and her selfie afterwards, but Yui is goddamn adorable. :love:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I thought there was just a friend route as well, on top of a romance thing. I usually just skip her route altogether, but gave it one honest run the other morning. Now I'll just go back to skipping her events, unless in the future she has scenes with Evie, Millie or Seki
I have played her from the beginning, but apparently the choice of no romance is intended for those who wanted her to stop appearing in the game. As I say a shame. I guess her story has ended in my game in a no really pleasant way.

On the other hand, the LIs that I like the most are Cha'relle and Heather; although I can't say that I really dislike any of them (the only one that doesn't interest me romantically or sexually is Nea, but it's seen that Luxee has radically "solved" this "problem")

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have played her from the beginning, but apparently the choice of no romance is intended for those who wanted her to stop appearing in the game. As I say a shame. I guess her story has ended in my game in a no really pleasant way.

On the other hand, the LIs that I like the most are Cha'relle and Heather; although I can't say that I really dislike any of them (the only one that doesn't interest me romantically or sexually is Nea, but it's seen that Luxee has radically "solved" this "problem")
That's if it stays a choice. Who knows how the other girls will react if it does. I mean, through the actual game, only Evie and Heather knows of the MC's involvement with her on a deeper level. If it does stay as a thing in the game, that's pretty sad I will admit

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's if it stays a choice. Who knows how the other girls will react if it does. I mean, through the actual game, only Evie and Heather knows of the MC's involvement with her on a deeper level. If it does stay as a thing in the game, that's pretty sad I will admit
Personally, if what it seems has happened, I hope both of them react in some visible way, it's something too important for them to act as is nothing have happened. I'm not sure what the best reaction might be, but it should somehow influence how the MC relates to them (for example, Heather may feel guilty for what happened, for having participated, by act or omission, in the bullying). The best thing, however, is to wait and see if what appears to have happened has happened (although, for the next scene after the "events that happened", I don't have a good feeling about it)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Personally, if what it seems has happened, I hope both of them react in some visible way, it's something too important for them to act as is nothing have happened. I'm not sure what the best reaction might be, but it should somehow influence how the MC relates to them (for example, Heather may feel guilty for what happened, for having participated, by act or omission, in the bullying). The best thing, however, is to wait and see if what appears to have happened has happened (although, for the next scene after the "events that happened", I don't have a good feeling about it)
Yeah, she's not my favorite character in the slightest but I actually had to stop for a minute and think and take a step away from the game. Definitely wasn't a turn I was expecting, and for him to say that he still feels bad about it, it seems that it's part of the game now.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes