Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I specifically mean that scene, could be wrong but I seem to recall that was the plan.
No I get what you mean. I would think it's obvious at this point, after he taught her how to masturbate, and him washing her after the tickle scene, or the french kiss on the couch. It's pretty obvious what's going to happen between them.

And hopefully it won't be a thing that Evie and the MC include Nea at any point. That would make me drop this game for good. Just don't like that most of the girls' routes depend on her's

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Doesn't it say somewhere that the extra scenes are unimplemented but upcoming?
Yeah we were just chatting about that, like the sofa scene with the MC and Nea and sneaky Evie crawls under the blanket. I'm guessing in a much later update though, once the MC and Evie perhaps reach a certain stage of, well, "admiration"

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Since Nea is one of the main girl and don't have a friendship route, you can't change the way the others route go but you can skip her path. It will happen but you will not see it i think
Personally as I'm not interested in start a romance with Nea I have chosen the option "I can't be into her".

I guess something not nice happens:

texto 1.jpg
And I suppose it has to do with Nea:

texto 2.jpg
A pity, because Nea was an interesting character (not to my liking for LI, but as a friend of the MC). In any case, since I'm not interested in romance with Nea, I will continue on the path I have chosen.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Personally as I'm not interested in start a romance with Nea I have chosen the option "I can't be into her".

I guess something not nice happens:

And I suppose it has to do with Nea:

A pity, because Nea was an interesting character (not to my liking for LI, but as a friend of the MC). In any case, since I'm not interested in romance with Nea, I will continue on the path I have chosen.
Wow! I just had to do a quick CTRL run through the game to see if that actually happened.

Holy Shit!!!

Wow, um, ok. Something not nice indeed. She must've jumped off the ledge on the roof

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wow! I just had to do a quick CTRL run through the game to see if that actually happened.

Holy Shit!!!

Wow, um, ok. Something not nice indeed. She must've jumped off the ledge on the roof
First news I have of the latest (I knew something had happened, but not what it could be). I suppose you know this for choosing option 1 and not 2.

Certainly it's an abrupt end for Nea. A shame, but I still haven't interest in starting a romance with her.

njghost

Jul 29, 2020
most who like trans girls are too insecure to admit it... so, they lash out.
Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with people not liking certain things because they don't. Tastes differ, orientation is in-born and all that, can't blame anyone for that. But the... language used, I guess, I find a bit off-putting (and let's not get started on the blatant transphobia a few pages back, glad to see people pushed back against that). I don't see a reason to be so self-conscious about it all anyway; I'm straight, I like girls, and I think Nea's a gorgeous chick that I'd fall head over heels for IRL - but to each their own I guess.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
First news I have of the latest (I knew something had happened, but not what it could be). I suppose you know this for choosing option 1 and not 2.

Certainly it's an abrupt end for Nea. A shame, but I still haven't interest in starting a romance with her.
Yeah she was never ever my main focus in this game, and I had to do, like I said, a quick run to see if that actually happened. Even saw the "oh, yeah I forgot" thing afterwards. I was like holy shit!

I would've never expected that in this game. I guess if you don't want her in the game, that's one way to get rid of her character, but damn.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
most who like trans girls are too insecure to admit it... so, they lash out.
I personally think Nea is a great character for those who like trans LIs. She had a great story, with a lot of feeling. As I say, it's a shame that in my game, because she doesn't interest me as LI, she ends up as she has ended.

Reactions: njghost

njghost

Jul 29, 2020
I personally think Nea is a great character for those who like trans LIs. She had a great story, with a lot of feeling. As I say, it's a shame that in my game, because she doesn't interest me as LI, she ends up as she has ended.
That's an opinion I can definitely respect, yeah. From that point of view, it's a valid critique of the narrative.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with people not liking certain things because they don't. Tastes differ, orientation is in-born and all that, can't blame anyone for that. But the... language used, I guess, I find a bit off-putting (and let's not get started on the blatant transphobia a few pages back, glad to see people pushed back against that). I don't see a reason to be so self-conscious about it all anyway; I'm straight, I like girls, and I think Nea's a gorgeous chick that I'd fall head over heels for IRL - but to each their own I guess.
agreed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: njghost

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not into it, but I really love Nea as a character and even as an LI. As a person, Nea is vulnerable and sweet and the model used is that of a cute young woman....with a penis.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm not into it, but I really love Nea as a character and even as an LI. As a person, Nea is vulnerable and sweet and the model used is that of a cute young woman....with a penis.
At 6:30 - 7 AM this morning with my coffee, I did an honest, open-minded run with Nea and nobody else, even posted about it (see below)

It was a very well written route, and it did get emotional when he was trying to coax her off the ledge.

Here's the link to the post this morning:

https://f95zone.to/threads/apartment-69-v0-06-luxee.18630/page-214#post-7088263

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes