KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Nea is absolutely required to unlock the routes of most of the other girls. from what others have said who chose the option to ignore her completely early on, all of it still happens, you just do not see any of it. Until apparently when you get the option to choose to not have the romance with her, and than something horrible happens at the end of her route with a black screen. i have not gotten to the end yet, but it is being tossed around that Nea kills herself if you do not want to fuck her, no friendship route, she just offs herself.

Reactions: BlasKyau

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I understand what you're getting at, but it just doesn't make sense to me to throw Nea out of the game, because only you don't want to get physical with her.
Unless, we only get lewd scenes from 0.7 on with her...
... or that the planned story with Nea meant that it was only appropriate to include scenes along the lewd path in 0.6 and the friendship route gets picked up later. Luxee may be simply removing or truncating scenes rather than providing alternate paths which is exactly what I would do in their place to avoid route paralysis.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright let's look at this from a real life point of view...

Would someone really want to jump if they felt the person they loved denied them? I mean, obviously she had a connection with the MC, but if this were real life, would they take that extreme step instead of just going about living their lives?

If what happened, happened, she obviously took the more extreme solution and completely felt unloved and inferior, and was desperate enough to not feel any more pain in her life; from her father, mother, people at school, the MC, whoever else. Was she that much at the end of her chain that the MC was her other true shot at love and happiness, to the point where if he denied her, she'd take the plunge?

Does her decision mirror real life at all and the possibility of what could or would happen?

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Why don't you choose another VN? With similar tags and without futa\trans there is an VN.
oh believe me i choiced another instead of this :D just was surprised after parental love with this forced content....and honestly if it would be avoidable i would give it try after all PL was good game and i liked it but if must follow some guy and only skip it....

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah you can skip her events, they'll still "technically" happen and you still have to go through them, you just won't see anything. But after what happened for those who gave her route a shot, then decided to only stay with her on a non-romance level saw what happened.

The more and more I think about it, the more and more I believe she will actually be removed from the game for those who denied her love.
if Nea had some actual damn tits i would have no issue romancing her. With how she looks right now she does absolutely nothing for me. i would have no issue having her as a friend, but giving me that ultimatum of "hey either fuck her or watch her kill herself" is kinda shitty imo. :cautious:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
if Nea had some actual damn tits i would have no issue romancing her. With how she looks right now she does absolutely nothing for me. i would have no issue having her as a friend, but giving me that ultimatum of "hey either fuck her or watch her kill herself" is kinda shitty imo. :cautious:
screenshot0001.png

She's not Bella from BaD but I'd hardly say she has no tits

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
In the case of depression, even smaller triggers are enough to provoke such a reaction ...
As someone who's mentally ill with bipolar schizoaffective, I know all about the depression responses and triggers, and even without triggers. So obviously Luxee wrote that in and made it a jarring event, that mirrors real ife. Just something I never would've expected.

I don't keep tabs at all about the plight of trans people or even anything LGBTQ, so I'm not aware (until the post previous) about the stats of anything.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I looked through one comment and realized that the path of Nea tragically closes with such a choice. It's true?
If you play through her route, then deny her while you're at the market, well, see for yourself. We just don't know if it's canon and a permanent event or not, but I fully believe it is

Reactions: BlasKyau

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So, then it does. Damn :(
MC is basically the only person that has shown positive reactions to her, and her family specifically hates that she's Trans. So what would normally be just an embarrassing moment gets amplified way more than it should have because Nea feels like she's being rejected by the only person she thought cared about her after she was convinced to let him into her "bubble".

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
MC is basically the only person that has shown positive reactions to her, and her family specifically hates that she's Trans. So what would normally be just an embarrassing moment gets amplified way more than it should have because Nea feels like she's being rejected by the only person she thought cared about her after she was convinced to let him into her "bubble".
So the jolt of him denying her would definitely push her (IRL or otherwise) to make that decision, no matter how extreme or drastic it is.

If the one person she truly loved said "No way" at the end, it's definitely a shock to the system for sure, feeling like you have no one to really turn to.

It's just, I don't know, unexpected. I mean I knew Sofi's issues in PL were dark, but this goes way above and beyond that, especially if ((and since) it could be a permanent thing.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
oh believe me i choiced another instead of this :D just was surprised after parental love with this forced content....and honestly if it would be avoidable i would give it try after all PL was good game and i liked it but if must follow some guy and only skip it....
Trans and gay content appeared at the end of the PL, so there is no surprise in this. It is unlikely that for the developer himself it was spontaneous. Hmm... a guy? This VN is definitely not for you;), at least not yet

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes