goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
Its a decent game with one really big issue for me which I think should be known before starting the game(It pretty much guilt trips you into seeing trans content), I'm not a fan of futa/trans characters and the character with the most content is trans, I actually really like them and wouldn't have minded just being friends with them which is an option initially, it later gives you the option to do the deed but spoiler: not wanting to do it gives you a dark conclusion to that characters story arc" a likable character", it pretty much says its too dark for the game and doesn't show what happens but if you check the answer where you accept them its pretty obvious what happens. so not wanting to see the trans scenes makes you feel like a pretty bad person.
also the trans characters scenes are very important plot wise and I'd say not being friends with them which skips all scenes with them would make the game plot wise rather unplayable since many characters are introduced in those cutscenes.
It would have been great if their was an option so just stay friends or switch out their equipment when their scenes come even if it doesn't make sense plot wise.

Reactions: menhir_

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Its a decent game with one really big issue for me which I think should be known before starting the game(It pretty much guilt trips you into seeing trans content), I'm not a fan of futa/trans characters and the character with the most content is trans, I actually really like them and wouldn't have minded just being friends with them which is an option initially, it later gives you the option to do the deed but spoiler: not wanting to do it gives you a dark conclusion to that characters story arc" a likable character", it pretty much says its too dark for the game and doesn't show what happens but if you check the answer where you accept them its pretty obvious what happens. so not wanting to see the trans scenes makes you feel like a pretty bad person.
also the trans characters scenes are very important plot wise and I'd say not being friends with them which skips all scenes with them would make the game plot wise rather unplayable since many characters are introduced in those cutscenes.
It would have been great if their was an option so just stay friends or switch out their equipment when their scenes come even if it doesn't make sense plot wise.
Well, if you decide to actually try to pursue her, and turn her down while at the supermarket, she..well..disappears from the game, but yeah, I don't like this game for having to rotate nearly half the girls around her.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nea is my favorite character in the game right now, so I definitely don't have a problem with her having the most content, but I have to agree that only having the options to either kill her or romance her is pretty shitty.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You know what else is shitty? Expecting Luxee to continue developing a Nea friendship route just so you don't have to feel guilty about not pursuing her romatically.

She's an LI, not a friend so if you don't plan on pursuing her then she has to go.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You know what else is shitty? Expecting Luxee to continue developing a Nea friendship route just so you don't have to feel guilty about not pursuing her romatically.

She's an LI, not a friend so if you don't plan on pursuing her then she has to go.
Pretty harsh when the lemon freak wants to throw some penis over the edge of the building man

NOT COOL

EDIT:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

add faces to show I am playing and not being serious

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Pretty harsh when the lemon freak wants to throw some penis over the edge of the building man

NOT COOL
I choose her as an LI so no, not really.
Nea friendship route would probably be one of the easiest to create since the dev wouldn't have to create any sex scenes and animations for her.
It still takes time, time that the dev most likely doesn't want to spend on that route since Nea is obviously created to be an LI, not a friend.

Reactions: El_Loco

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Personally, I would like there to be a friendship route with Nea, mainly because I think that, although she doesn't interest me as LI, she is a good character.

In any case, without a path of friendship, I choose without hesitation or remorse the path in which she jumps. It's a shit, yes, but not to "save" a fictional character I'm going to be interested in seeing her sex scenes when I clearly don't like them.

I don't particularly like that her story ends like this, but it's what it's, and I will continue to enjoy the other LIs paths. As I say, having to choose between she jumping from the roof or following her romantic route, the former wins.

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
Nea is my favorite character in the game right now, so I definitely don't have a problem with her having the most content, but I have to agree that only having the options to either kill her or romance her is pretty shitty.
She's also my favorite that's why it feels so bad

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
I also want to add that the MC doesn't really have any other friends than Nea, she's pretty much the only one he does anything with that's not only for sex. The MC having friends is nice and humanizes them. its ok for a MC to have friends in my opinion.
Also I could live with just having the option to automatically skip Neas sex scenes with a text recap if anything important happened in the scene.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I choose her as an LI so no, not really.

It still takes time, time that the dev most likely doesn't want to spend on that route since Nea is obviously created to be an LI, not a friend.
Which do you think takes more time, writing a few extra lines of dialogue to cover for where sex scenes would go, or making a second version of every single scene that she would have been in or mentioned in on the other girls' routes?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Which do you think takes more time, writing a few extra lines of dialogue to cover for where sex scenes would go, or making a second version of every single scene that she would have been in or mentioned in on the other girls' routes?
True, still in the end it is the devs game and his choices and he can do what he wishes. Maybe he wanted to make a shocking statement about exclusion/shaming and its effects on that route for his own reasons. Whether we think he could have done that differently or maybe even better in a friendship route that possibly still could have gotten heated up later if/when Nea would have decided to go further in her transition is another thing.

Me I am also waiting for the Tess storyline to pick up a bit, to me MC by now almost feels as bad in a way acting to her in game by basically ignoring her for quite a long while already and she is obviously not happy. :p

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes