buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
I quit the game the moment I knew it didn't have a harem ending. I put it on the ignore list and moved on to something else. A shame, because it was being interesting.
I was really impressed with the writing on that one, but if it doesn't flip your switch, I can understand the decision.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I was really impressed with the writing on that one, but if it doesn't flip your switch, I can understand the decision.
I don't like to see more than one ending in games. So if there are several LIs that I like, or they share an ending, or surely I will not see any.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I don't like to see more than one ending in games. So if there are several LIs that I like, or they share an ending, or surely I will not see any.
I am normally (over 98%) devoted to one girl in these games, but this game, and a few more, have certainly, altered that percentage. Endings in this game are going to be very interesting to see, but we're a fuckton of time away from that. For right now, it's good to enjoy the journey, but a lot of us are already focused on the destination.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I am normally (over 98%) devoted to one girl in these games, but this game, and a few more, have certainly, altered that percentage. Endings in this game are going to be very interesting to see, but we're a fuckton of time away from that. For right now, it's good to enjoy the journey, but a lot of us are already focused on the destination.
yeah, you and me both, I always try to focus on the girl I like the most, but some games like Come Home are more focused on dating tons of girls at the same time and focusing on one girl only feels like missing out a lot of content.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The problem with focusing on just one LI is that if I'm interested in multiple endings, I'm going to have to see multiple endings.

I usually only focus on one LI if I only like one LI.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Kinda heart breaking that he had to remove the lolis. Perhaps he COULD HAVE considered a loli patch to satisfy Rule 7? But removing content deteriorates a story, so, as big a fan as I am of Luxee's, no loli, no patronage from my end. Kink shame if you will, but I'll pass until there is a patch ;-)
Do you know that there is a patch in the first post?:

Uncensor Patch: -

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Kinda heart breaking that he had to remove the lolis. Perhaps he COULD HAVE considered a loli patch to satisfy Rule 7? But removing content deteriorates a story, so, as big a fan as I am of Luxee's, no loli, no patronage from my end. Kink shame if you will, but I'll pass until there is a patch ;-)

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Is there a patch version which doesn't activate the incest stuff since I'm not into that, but adds all the other content and stuff, or are there plans for one by some modder? Sorry if dumb question.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Do you know that there is a patch in the first post?:
Don't expect much of him, he quoted a 3 year old post.
I guess he is not only fond of lolis but of necro too?

Abalixity

Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone have a solution on how me and pressumably many others can patch or uncenser this game?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes