Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
uff, just played the nea content to the point where you have to decide if youre into her or not...

man, wish there were a better ending if you dont want a realtionship with her than suicide... i mean it fits, i admit it... the MC is her only hope in life and she is really on a fucking low point in life, and cant think of any other way to go on... but it was really tough, uff. Cause i couldnt stand it, i choose to go for her, but this thing is really tough... go for a relationship with her or she jumps, yeah well... argh :D

Maybe Luxee can try to establish a friendship solution? Could work if its been implemented way earlier, like making it clear early on that the MC dont want something liek that with her before big feelings come into play? Dont know... but like this it feels really bad. I wouldnt say to cut her suicide out, as i said, it fits her story at this point, but if you implement an option early on that the MC can make clear that he just wants a friendship before romantic feelings are involved, it could avoid something like that later on. Or not... you cant control feelings like that... meh just shitty. But tough or not, it fits the story...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
uff, just played the nea content to the point where you have to decide if youre into her or not...

man, wish there were a better ending if you dont want a realtionship with her than suicide... i mean it fits, i admit it... the MC is her only hope in life and she is really on a fucking low point in life, and cant think of any other way to go on... but it was really tough, uff. Cause i couldnt stand it, i choose to go for her, but this thing is really tough... go for a relationship with her or she jumps, yeah well... argh :D

Maybe Luxee can try to establish a friendship solution? Could work if its been implemented way earlier, like making it clear early on that the MC dont want something liek that with her before big feelings come into play? Dont know... but like this it feels really bad. I wouldnt say to cut her suicide out, as i said, it fits her story at this point, but if you implement an option early on that the MC can make clear that he just wants a friendship before romantic feelings are involved, it could avoid something like that later on. Or not... you cant control feelings like that... meh just shitty. But tough or not, it fits the story...
I also think her jumping was a way for Luxee to get rid of her for fans that don't like or are vocally against her. I ignored her all but one time, and then I find out she did a death plunge from the roof. I personally have no interest in her and don't like how half the routes in the game revolve around her in some way.

We had a good discussion here about it 2-3 weeks ago now, and it was quite enjoyable, despite the dark overtones to it, but she's still going to be a character that I skip in my games, unless I want to bump her off in the coming updates. I'm curious to see how Luxee handles the future for players that made her jump.

Who's going to talk about it in school? Who's going to blame the MC, since he was the only one to show her affection? You would think something is going to happen or someone is going to speak up, right?

Reactions: jinxw1 and BlasKyau

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I can't help but feel that the players who choose to let Nea jump off a roof are a bunch of heartless monsters, regardless of how dev has chosen to handle the storyline. That girl needed love and affection and you guys just: "fuck it, she has a dick. I'mma let that bitch splash the pavement".

Well, the true canon of this story is going to be: MC makes her a part of his harem. Everyone lives happily together. The End. Everything else is just a premature Bad Ending. And who wants to play a game and get the Bad Ending?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I really liked getting Nea as my girlfriend myself, but it frightens me that this is the ONLY way to save her life. I wish the dev would include a path that just remaining friends with her would be enough to save her from jumping.

In real life, I probably wouldn't have her as a girlfriend, but I would still like to have her as my friend. If I had been put into that situation, I would talk her into coming closer to me, to the point where I would pull her in for a hug, while telling her that she's safe, that I would never tell anyone what I caught her doing, and that everything will be alright.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I didn't like the harem ending in PL, I sure as shit don't want it here :LOL:

With any luck, I'll get my solo routes with the three main girls I have in my rotating sig.

In PL, I have my Ada/Elly route which is the only one I do when I play, this game's option with that is either Evie/Tess (who I can't stand) or Seki/Yui.

I'd love to have solos with them, but if I can't or if that's not an option, I'll take a Evie/Millie/Seki with Yui ending, but I don't want fucking everybody (Heather, Nea, Cha, Jamie, etc.)

No way to know the options since it's way too early to even figure that out.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

It's a shame, because she was a good character. But, as I'm not interested in her as the MC's girlfriend, I'm going to follow the route where the MC doesn't establish a romantic relationship with her.

I can't help but feel that the players who choose to let Nea jump off a roof are a bunch of heartless monsters, regardless of how dev has chosen to handle the storyline. That girl needed love and affection and you guys just: "fuck it, she has a dick. I'mma let that bitch splash the pavement".

Well, the true canon of this story is going to be: MC makes her a part of his harem. Everyone lives happily together. The End. Everything else is just a premature Bad Ending. And who wants to play a game and get the Bad Ending?
She never interested me as the MC's girlfriend. She is a good character, possibly the most worked in the game, but I'm not going to follow a path that doesn't interest me at all because a fictional character jumps from a fictional rooftop. It's very sad, but her jumping doesn't make me suddenly interested.

I also think her jumping was a way for Luxee to get rid of her for fans that don't like or are vocally against her. I ignored her all but one time, and then I find out she did a death plunge from the roof. I personally have no interest in her and don't like how half the routes in the game revolve around her in some way.

We had a good discussion here about it 2-3 weeks ago now, and it was quite enjoyable, despite the dark overtones to it, but she's still going to be a character that I skip in my games, unless I want to bump her off in the coming updates. I'm curious to see how Luxee handles the future for players that made her jump.

Who's going to talk about it in school? Who's going to blame the MC, since he was the only one to show her affection? You would think something is going to happen or someone is going to speak up, right?
It will be interesting to see how the dev deals with it. It really should be the talk of the whole school. On the other hand, Heather (who by action or omission bully Nea) should be affected in some way (remorse, guilt, something)

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I really liked getting Nea as my girlfriend myself, but it frightens me that this is the ONLY way to save her life. I wish the dev would include a path that just remaining friends with her would be enough to save her from jumping.

In real life, I probably wouldn't have her as a girlfriend, but I would still like to have her as my friend. If I had been put into that situation, I would talk her into coming closer to me, to the point where I would pull her in for a hug, while telling her that she's safe, that I would never tell anyone what I caught her doing, and that everything will be alright.
Agree with all that. Hopefully Luxee implements something like that later on for those who aren’t going for Nea.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

It would be nice to have that option. But for now it's, either jump in or establish a romantic relationship with her. Certainly neither option is particularly to my liking.

Reactions: menhir_

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It will be interesting to see how the dev deals with it. It really should be the talk of the whole school. On the other hand, Heather (who by action or omission bully Nea) should be affected in some way (remorse, guilt, something)
I stuck with her, but it'll be interesting to hear about how Luxee handles this. It seems like he's made a ton more work for himself by branching the story like that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I stuck with her, but it'll be interesting to hear about how Luxee handles this. It seems like he's made a ton more work for himself by branching the story like that.
It would have been, I think, easier to leave her as a friend and modify the dialogues and some scenes. Almost all the material of the romantic path could serve him by modifying the most romantic part, worth the redundancy.

Unless the intention is to make her disappear from the story as if nothing had happened and without affecting in any way the story of the rest of the LIs...

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I didn't like the harem ending in PL, I sure as shit don't want it here :LOL:

With any luck, I'll get my solo routes with the three main girls I have in my rotating sig.

In PL, I have my Ada/Elly route which is the only one I do when I play, this game's option with that is either Evie/Tess (who I can't stand) or Seki/Yui.
As a side note, I quite enjoyed PL, and I prefer the harem ending myself. On my first playthrough for PL, without any walkthrough/guide, I ended up with Elly (with Jenna). I still enjoyed it, but it felt like leaving everyone else behind (Ada and Sofia in particular). I know, in real life, a harem ending isn't realistic, but heck, these are games/stories, I like holding on to a fantasy.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
As a side note, I quite enjoyed PL, and I prefer the harem ending myself. On my first playthrough for PL, without any walkthrough/guide, I ended up with Elly (with Jenna). I still enjoyed it, but it felt like leaving everyone else behind (Ada and Sofia in particular). I know, in real life, a harem ending isn't realistic, but heck, these are games/stories, I like holding on to a fantasy.
I didn't like leaving Ada behind either, and I also despise Jenna.

I asked Luxee about adding Sofi to the forbidden ending, but it was going to be too much work to do.

The only way I'll accept a harem ending here is to get Evie, Millie and Seki in on it without anyone else. I know Yui will tag along with her sister anyway, so that's no problem.

Don't care about any of the other girls, but if I can get an E/M/S ending, that'll thrill me, but I do want solos with them for sure.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It would have been, I think, easier to leave her as a friend and modify the dialogues and some scenes. Almost all the material of the romantic path could serve him by modifying the most romantic part, worth the redundancy.

Unless the intention is to make her disappear from the story as if nothing had happened and without affecting in any way the story of the rest of the LIs...
Exactly, if she is just friends then simply skipping the sex scenes and tweaking the dialogue of the other scenes a little would have been pretty much all that needed to be different. But if she's going to disappear then every scene in another girl's story that she would have appeared in, like the one with Eve that we see, will need remaking. She can't just disappear without affecting the other stories.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Exactly, if she is just friends then simply skipping the sex scenes and tweaking the dialogue of the other scenes a little would have been pretty much all that needed to be different. But if she's going to disappear then every scene in another girl's story that she would have appeared in, like the one with Eve that we see, will need remaking. She can't just disappear without affecting the other stories.
Yes, I also think that if you leave Nea and the MC as friends, you can have the story with some minor changes (as you say by removing the scenes with sexual content and modifying some dialogue). Otherwise, you should completely change all the scenes where Nea appears alongside other LIs (in their story) and possibly include notable changes that make it clear that people know the facts and give them some relevance (by God, the MC is the only known friend of a person who has just committed suicide, it should affect the history of all LIs)

I like Heather and Cha ... the one with the weird name. And it seems that they aren't liked by many. I also like Seki and Tess. Possibly I actually like to a greater or lesser extent all the LIs except Nea (she seems fine to me as a friend, not as a romantic relationship) and Alicia (I guess she is the character that was added to include sex scenes soon in the game)

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
how is this still only 0.06? the game was started 3 years ago, how is it only in this early stage? maybe i've been spoiled by other devs but 2 updates a year seems like a really slow update schedule

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
how is this still only 0.06? the game was started 3 years ago, how is it only in this early stage? maybe i've been spoiled by other devs but 2 updates a year seems like a really slow update schedule
This game was on hold for a very long time while the dev worked on parental love.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That's right.
He cant be blamed either.
He put up polls to see what his patreons wanted PL or 69.
PL won each time.
If I remember correctly, first it started with a poll about adding a trans character to PL. That got voted down. Then a bit later Luxee just took a one-update break from PL and put out the first version of this game. Put out another poll about whether he should switch to this game full time and put Parental Love on hold. As you said, PL won out. Then I think he put up a poll about whether he should alternate updates between the two. Again, PL won, this time to be Luxee's exclusive focus. To his credit, although A69 was clearly the game Luxee was more interested in making, they did see PL through and kept it as one of the best incest games out there. And it sounds like they're going back to it for one last bit of updating as well.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
If I remember correctly, first it started with a poll about adding a trans character to PL. That got voted down. Then a bit later Luxee just took a one-update break from PL and put out the first version of this game. Put out another poll about whether he should switch to this game full time and put Parental Love on hold. As you said, PL won out. Then I think he put up a poll about whether he should alternate updates between the two. Again, PL won, this time to be Luxee's exclusive focus. To his credit, although A69 was clearly the game Luxee was more interested in making, they did see PL through and kept it as one of the best incest games out there. And it sounds like they're going back to it for one last bit of updating as well.
Which I still don't understand. The extra Eric choice, the added Jenna scene, the masseuse; don't understand why any of that is necessary. It just should be a techie update and nothing else.

The only thing good coming out of the whole thing is a new Sofi scene.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes