Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Especially since the special effects were groundbreaking when they came out - and having to re-do them for what ever reason really made it like less of a special thing as it turned the practical effects into computer effects like every other late 90's movie.
Some housemates were watching Episode 5 the other night with a girlfriend who hadn't seen it before. We all ended up pointing out how each scene had been changed.
Is that like a regular hummer, but the MC screams "You can't touch this" and Hammer Dances off the screen ...
Sounds about right. Crab dances off screen....

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I know the next update will take a while but I hope it will focus a little on the family members. The mom has basically been forgotten.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I know the next update will take a while but I hope it will focus a little on the family members. The mom has basically been forgotten.
Tess too. We've seen nothing from Tess in the last few updates. I personally don't care. Let her wallow in misery in her room.
I know, but we will have to live with it. I have no interest in the romantic route, so I assume that in my game the content with Nea abruptly ends this latest update.
I hope so. I don't know if Luxee's going to do dialogue for players that "killed her off". If it happened in the game, people should talk about it in the hallways or something at least, right?

Reactions: Duke Leo

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tess too. We've seen nothing from Tess in the last few updates. I personally don't care. Let her wallow in misery in her room.
Oh wow you really don't like her lol. The only girl that I didn't like at first was Heather, but now she doesn't seem so bad.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Oh wow you really don't like her lol. The only girl that I didn't like at first was Heather, but now she doesn't seem so bad.
There's several people in this game that I don't like; Nea, Jamie, Tess, Cha, & Heather (undecided for now on Preeti, but since she's Evie's friend, I give her a free pass)

In PL I only had two; Jenna, and Emily (from an LI point of view)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That is basically half of the girls in the game :LUL:.
Yup. I don't have character empathy or attachment to them as I did for Ada & Elly in PL, who I absolutely adored (which is why I have a sig of them)

In Millie's scene when she's playing games with Evie on the couch, and talking about her father and getting all emotional, I was able to sympathize with her immediately.

Seki is a cute, sort of awkward Japanese girl (and I love Japanese girls specifically, Asian women in general) who has issues with her father and loves her sister; instant character empathy
Evie is my "Ada" in this game and loves her brother more than anything, and he would do anything to protect her (or her friends, at least that's what vibe I get, as the father would in PL)

The mother is this game's Jenna, but more mildly. Tess was an instant no immediately, and the rest, well, nope.

Cha (with her brother) and Nea is needless drama in my eyes, and that I don't want.

Alicia is just there in this game for people who want instant lewds. No thanks. I only have to deal with for a few steps for now to get to Seki's route activation.

Reactions: menhir_
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes