BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Oh its very much a dev issue. If his only inspiration is trans character really then why mass add in the others and leave them on backburner for update after update? As i said theyre placeholders to appease certain kinks and very little else at the moment for all the potential this offers. Like i said the script is utterly meh at best with all his "inspiration" on his obsession with a single trans character which panders to a minority, a vocal big spending one but minority never the less. The rest are hollow and walking tropes at this point with a mega horny but somehow utterly naive clingy little sister, a cuckqueen MILF harem promoter, the tsundere noody older sister secretely in love with him, the dom professional but sub persona character etc. If the characters are all that underwhelming how is it NOT the devs fault... they are mediocre compared to his past efforts. They might well get better with development (he has past credits we hold his standards highly to) but yeah if this is what were getting im happy for him to go back to PL for a bit which based on comments annoyed a few folk.

Even then regarding Nea if im bluntly honest it was scripted to the moon and back very early on too - nothing new to see here. I saw it and thought "Oh its a Trans hes got the hot for, the trans will 100% have a penis because thats original (no trans character have ever transitioned in any of these games ive noticed lol), she is getting bullied but MC will stick neck out for her, theyll fall in love, itll be a conflicted love, people wont approve but theyll live happily ever after and the trans character will fully endore him fucking everyone else so long as he promises to always love her too including the girl who making her life a living hell at school". Not all has come to fruition but i dont think im wrong in anything yet to transpire.

Nothing ive seen has been "inspriational" or indeed unpredicted so far and said bullies have been neutered with almost staggering abandon and pace to not get in the way of his number one live story in a game which is meant to be a harem with more than one love interest. The one we most fuck isnt even considered a main love interest and even listed as a side character as i recall... he just has her for the literal only hereto fucking scenes to keep the moolah coming whilst he obsesses over his Trans love story. We did get sucked off by a bunny boiler character who had a thing for being pissed on and didnt give a fuck who watched (she interested me at least because that character will be unpredictable) but weve not seen her since either and she doesnt even have a character profile so dont know if she will be back or not. The game is bare minimum effort for most of the characters even this many updates in and yes thats a dev issue. No two ways about it.
You're right that PL has more elaborate characters than this one, and with a far superior interaction between them.

But honestly, I already saw an ending to that game, so he can't add anything that interests me. Maybe I'm weird, but I only see one ending.

Nea's story may take its romantic course or end abruptly. I have opted for option 2, so I suspect that Nea will not be part of the future harem (if there is, that if it's because of the MC's mother there will be)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Darth Vengeant

What time did you have to meet Nea at the park? I was messing around and when I saw Emily pop up in the park it was during the day.
Once again people, Emily had nothing to do with Nea. But, for some reason the game's value of emily in the game files had something to do with Nea's quest being able to continue. Nea was in the Park at midday, it wasn't random because it was part of her questline, but when I went there the game errored as soon as I clicked on the Park and said emily had no value set in the game files. Again, the quest had nothing to do with emily, it was Nea's.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It seems like if you go to the park during the day and Emily isn't there you can just keep clicking on the map then park until she does.

Darth Vengeant

Emily appearing in the park is random but it looks like it's during the day only. I'm not sure why the error popped up for you unless your save file was from a older build which could cause you to get the error if it wasn't a new game. I never had a problem and in my game I never met Emily in the park nor did I hit any error with her so it could be a older save file undefined thing.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Once again people, Emily had nothing to do with Nea. But, for some reason the game's value of emily in the game files had something to do with Nea's quest being able to continue. Nea was in the Park at midday, it wasn't random because it was part of her questline, but when I went there the game errored as soon as I clicked on the Park and said emily had no value set in the game files. Again, the quest had nothing to do with emily, it was Nea's.
I haven't found any mistakes when the MC goes to the park to talk to Nea. Have you tried downloading the game and unzipping it to a new location? I'm not an expert, and I don't know if this will help you, but it has worked for me on more than one occasion.

EDIT: By the way, I don't remember who this Emily is

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It seems like if you go to the park during the day and Emily isn't there you can just keep clicking on the map then park until she does.

Darth Vengeant

Emily appearing in the park is random but it looks like it's during the day only. I'm not sure why the error popped up for you unless your save file was from a older build which could cause you to get the error if it wasn't a new game. I never had a problem and in my game I never met Emily in the park nor did I hit any error with her so it could be a older save file undefined thing.
It is only during the day. I just saw it not 20 mins ago (y)

She looks great as a student too

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I played some time ago and I have to say that I don't remember the names of the characters that appear in PL.
Emily (wife), Jenna (sister), Sienna (older sister), Ada (daughter), Elly (daughter), Eric (Ada's "friend" and eventual blackmailer), Sofi (Ada's best friend), Damien (Jenna's "rat" husband, "masseuse" & douchebag Todd (intruder & stalker & peeper) :cool::LOL:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is easier.

I haven't seen her in the game... I guess because I'm not going anywhere except those indicated by the walkthrough mod at the time it indicates it. When there is nothing to do I press the button to advance the time without visiting any location.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This is easier.

I haven't seen her in the game... I guess because I'm not going anywhere except those indicated by the walkthrough mod at the time it indicates it. When there is nothing to do I press the button to advance the time without visiting any location.
I have the mod too, but also did both random events as well, so I saw Emily from the first time I played it

Reactions: BlasKyau

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BlasKyau

She appears random during the day at the park. If you go there and she's not there then just keep clicking map - park - map - park till she does and then go talk to her if you want.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have the mod too, but also did both random events as well, so I saw Emily from the first time I played it
BlasKyau

She appears random during the day at the park. If you go there and she's not there then just keep clicking map - park - map - park till she does and then go talk to her if you want.
Ok thanks for the information.

In any case, I doubt that I would try to get the content with her.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Ok thanks for the information.

In any case, I doubt that I would try to get the content with her.
You're welcome.

Yeah it's only a few renders and some dialogue, but she looks good though. In PL during a scene in bed with the MC, he talks about her hair colors.

a light blue in high school and the black/red in college

Just a cool easter egg in this game Luxee did

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's not really much he just talks to her trying to hit on her and she shuts him down. Then she asked the MC if his name was really Goofy goober (what I named them in game) and he said yes and she was like what a coincidence my boyfriends name is Goofy goober and I was like WTF now there's two of them one goofy looking dude is enough.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
UGH!

I hated the changes that were made from the original trilogy and all of the silly additions. So(!!!!!!!!) unnecessary
Especially since the special effects were groundbreaking when they came out - and having to re-do them for what ever reason really made it like less of a special thing as it turned the practical effects into computer effects like every other late 90's movie.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes