myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Never hit that error myself but I'm wondering who the fuck Emily is as there's no Emily in this game. It might cause problems with your game later on by adding that through the console but not sure though.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Never hit that error myself but I'm wondering who the fuck Emily is as there's no Emily in this game. It might cause problems with your game later on by adding that through the console but not sure though.
Well, there is an Emily in the game; a random event in the park. It's Emily from PL as a student with her red and black hair. It's a random thing, but she's there.

Reactions: myuhinny

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I like parental love but the updates for this game aren't even that big in the first place. Having to wait longer because she is working on a game that supposedly is completed, kinda sucks.
If it means the dev will then feel PL is finally done and complete, that he doesn't need to worry about it anymore, and can focus on this one without having something weighing on his mind, don't you think it's ultimately a good thing ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mark Takagi

So nothing that I need to worry about then.

Darth Vengeant

Maybe the error happened because both events tried to trigger at the same time when you entered the park. I bet it wouldn't throw an error if you tried going there on a different day since the Emily thing is random you probably just have to enter there when Emily isn't there.

Rutonat

They should of at least waited till apartment 69 was done before going back to PL since everyone had to wait till PL was done before they came back to this one.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Mark Takagi

So nothing that I need to worry about then.

Darth Vengeant

Maybe the error happened because both events tried to trigger at the same time when you entered the park. I bet it wouldn't throw an error if you tried going there on a different day.

Rutonat

They should of at least waited till apartment 69 was done before going back to PL since everyone had to wait till PL was done before they came back to this one.
Nope. Nothing to be concerned about

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If it means the dev will then feel PL is finally done and complete, that he doesn't need to worry about it anymore, and can focus on this one without having something weighing on his mind, don't you think it's ultimately a good thing ?
I don't disagree with tha but I feel like most people were happy with the end result of Parental love and probably would prefer that the dev would focus on this game instead.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I don't disagree with tha but I feel like most people were happy with the end result of Parental love and probably would prefer that the dev would focus on this game instead.
I loved PL, and still do. It was fine, and complete the way it is; the girls, the endings (no matter how torturous some of the routes were)

I don't understand either why we need a 4th choice for Eric or another Jenna ending scene or anything with the masseuse. It was fine and complete the way it is.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Thing is, players opinion isn't really the most important. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it isn't ! What I mean is, if the dec feels the game isn't the best it could be, that he could touch up and improve some points so that it's feels more like they'd want the game to be, well... Nobody can really say anything to them. More than people's opinion, it's the creator's vision that dictate if the game is trully done and complete or not.

Otherwise it's just being EA and shiting out a new FIFA game just because some people want exactly that, no matter if creators themselves are bored out of their skull by making yet another hollow game.

And it doesn't take away what I said either. If the dev were to somehow be convinced to drop PL completely and only work in this game... that doesn't mean they wouldn't keep thinking about how PL is not as much as they'd want it to be. That type of stuff can really weigh on someone's mind and slow down creativity on other projects, or sometimes even warp other project because you subconsciously try to make it into the complete vision you had for the other.
If the dev still had some ideas that went unused and they'd like to use them instead of just stop at the point were players say "yeah the game is finished now", I don't think anybody really has any ground to stand on telling them not to.
Better to leave a previous project in a way that satisfy you so you can fully concentrate on new things with a fresh mind.

Sure it might delay updates on this game. But would you rather have a few more fast updates before the dev ultimately risks losing motivation, or wait a bit more and be sure they'd be more likely to commit to this one, instead ?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Thing is, players opinion isn't really the most important. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it isn't ! What I mean is, if the dec feels the game isn't the best it could be, that he could touch up and improve some points so that it's feels more like they'd want the game to be, well... Nobody can really say anything to them. More than people's opinion, it's the creator's vision that dictate if the game is trully done and complete or not.

Otherwise it's just being EA and shiting out a new FIFA game just because some people want exactly that, no matter if creators themselves are bored out of their skull by making yet another hollow game.

And it doesn't take away what I said either. If the dev were to somehow be convinced to drop PL completely and only work in this game... that doesn't mean they wouldn't keep thinking about how PL is not as much as they'd want it to be. That type of stuff can really weigh on someone's mind and slow down creativity on other projects, or sometimes even warp other project because you subconsciously try to make it into the complete vision you had for the other.
If the dev still had some ideas that went unused and they'd like to use them instead of just stop at the point were players say "yeah the game is finished now", I don't think anybody really has any ground to stand on telling them not to.
Better to leave a previous project in a way that satisfy you so you can fully concentrate on new things with a fresh mind.

Sure it might delay updates on this game. But would you rather have a few more fast updates before the dev ultimately risks losing motivation, or wait a bit more and be sure they'd be more likely to commit to this one, instead ?
I'm just personally wondering from my point of view what certain things could be.

In no other place in the game is there ever more than three choices. Sometimes there's two. What could a 4th choice with Eric be? What else would make sense in that situation? Piss on him? Jenna beating him within 1/8 of an inch of his life? Fucking his sister? That's what has me baffled.

Maybe the masseuse content was added because people accepted Nea so openly in this game so Lux is adding a scene in the upcoming update for that? I have no idea.

Jenna's ending - Could it be a scene about Sienna and how she died or is it another sex scene?

It's not so much as why we're getting extra stuff, I guess it's the thought process behind it.

Obviously Lux had ideas, and I even pitched to him what I wanted to see, but that would require more work than he wants to do for a quick update.

I' guess we'll see how things play out with the update. Then maybe we'll all understand. *shrug*

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hell if that was the new option I might just play it once just to hear the little bitch scream.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Issue for dev is PL is far superior to this. The characters just were overall better - the fact they were almost all family meant we got a lot of focus on them and their relationship with not just the MC but each other. He was a flawed MC who was trying to reunite with his family so the story was compelling out of the gate.

This? Well to be honest the game feels like a checklist of kink checkboxes with random barely connected characters who come out of nowhere, all want to fuck the MC out of the gate and i can honestly say i barely give a fuck about any of them. Only the trans really gets any screentime (that character at this point has more content than his entire family combined lol) and ive no idea why we keep seeing more and more characters be added despite this. PL had real tension and build up with getting a harem... here? Its as effortless and shallow as the characters themselves.

Within what seems days the Teacher has become a dominated slave even in front of other students, the loli sister is a walking hormone to the very sight of her big bro, the MOM of all people is the one pushing a harem on him because plot including her own daughters, the loli sisters loli friend instantly has fallen for him and putting her best assets forward, he already has a girlfriend (two if you count the trans) and were already gone full Netori with coaxing Eric the bully's bit of arm candy away to our side. Is it any wonder PL is getting one more push - its just better loved and a better product in so many ways. Sure ive no idea why the dev has suddenly become utterly obsessed with Trans characters (maybe his own fetish, more likely its easy money as its boring now how many games have Trans content... almost every game has one, it used to be niche) and dont desire say more masseuse content at all either but i can see why he is doing it.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Issue for dev is PL is far superior to this. The characters just were overall better - the fact they were almost all family meant we got a lot of focus on them and their relationship with not just the MC but each other. He was a flawed MC who was trying to reunite with his family so the story was compelling out of the gate.

This? Well to be honest the game feels like a checklist of kink checkboxes with random barely connected characters who come out of nowhere, all want to fuck the MC out of the gate and i can honestly say i barely give a fuck about any of them. Only the trans really gets any screentime (that character at this point has more content than his entire family combined lol) and ive no idea why we keep seeing more and more characters be added despite this. PL had real tension and build up with getting a harem... here? Its as effortless and shallow as the characters themselves.

Within what seems days the Teacher has become a dominated slave even in front of other students, the loli sister is a walking hormone to the very sight of her big bro, the MOM of all people is the one pushing a harem on him because plot including her own daughters, the loli sisters loli friend instantly has fallen for him and putting her best assets forward, he already has a girlfriend (two if you count the trans) and were already gone full Netori with coaxing Eric the bully's bit of arm candy away to our side. Is it any wonder PL is getting one more push - its just better loved and a better product in so many ways. Sure ive no idea why the dev has suddenly become utterly obsessed with Trans characters (maybe his own fetish, more likely its easy money as its boring now how many games have Trans content... almost every game has one, it used to be niche) and dont desire say more masseuse content at all either but i can see why he is doing it.
Fuck! Out of reactions!!

+1 and a (y)

That pretty much says it all right there.

I mean, the loli girls are the only ones I like to be honest.

Seki's cute and Japanese. Instant love to me
Evie is Ada on hormones x10
Millie has the hots for him already

I honestly could give a fuck about Heather, Nicole, Cha or Nea and I don't like the teacher, Tess or Jamie at all

But you're right about PL, it beats this out 100/100 every day of the week.

Maybe jumping on the PC bandwagon with the trans stuff. I don't really know.

Reactions: menhir_ and Skode

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

Part of the reason for the lack of character development is due to it being a sandbox style game. Because everything is broken down to a memory at select locations, the development of an overarching story is slow. The oldest of the sisters has been pouting on her bed for multiple updates now because only a few characters can be updated per version. Nea's story is really the only one that has moved forward, everything else has been more event based. Hopefully now that Nea's story appears to have reached a major checkpoint, the focus will be on some of the other characters.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Part of the reason for the lack of character development is due to it being a sandbox style game. Because everything is broken down to a memory at select locations, the development of an overarching story is slow. The oldest of the sisters has been pouting on her bed for multiple updates now because only a few characters can be updated per version. Nea's story is really the only one that has moved forward, everything else has been more event based. Hopefully now that Nea's story appears to have reached a major checkpoint, the focus will be on some of the other characters.
Yup. All the other girls have pretty much stalled and step aside for Nea.

I mean it was nice to get some Millie and Seki content for a change, but everything is revolving around Nea, and quite honestly, it pisses me off.

Reactions: menhir_ and pgm_01

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I loved PL, and still do. It was fine, and complete the way it is; the girls, the endings (no matter how torturous some of the routes were)

I don't understand either why we need a 4th choice for Eric or another Jenna ending scene or anything with the masseuse. It was fine and complete the way it is.
I played it and finished it a while ago. I think I saw an ending with the two daughters. I'm not really interested in anything the dev adds, I already saw one ending and I have no interest in seeing any other. Maybe I'm weird.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The DEV is into transgenders and PL most likely got one because of how well Nea was received in this game. I actually like this one more then PL but both have had stuff that I didn't care for apartment 69 it is the teacher and one of the ones I didn't like in PL was the drunken addict scene.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The DEV is into transgenders and PL most likely got one because of how well Nea was received in this game. I actually like this one more then PL but both have had stuff that I didn't care for apartment 69 it is the teacher and one of the ones I didn't like in PL was the drunken addict scene.
Yeah I wasn't too keen on him being with Ada drunk like that. After his past battles with alcohol and drugs, that scene rubbed me the wrong way. At least he was somewhat sober when he married her...somewhat

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes