Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I just figured when Pete asked how'd you meet that girl of yours, I was thinking it was ONE. You know, solo? Uno? Ichi?
So you think because he only has one girl with him the day he meets Pete that means he isn't still dating any of the others as well? You think harem means that they all have to follow him around all day every day? And you wonder why I think you're an idiot...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Why would there be less trans content?

Nea is one of, if not the most popular character.

If anything she's probably going to top the list for content.
So far she is the one who has had the most content. Nothing suggests that this is going to change.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
a little bit of angst is always nice in fictional media, but there is also important to tell the success stories of people who already struggled with the whole thing and are able to live their lives according to their identity. but I would also see a little bit of angst :ROFLMAO:

I gotta say, I really like how this game got us to talk about such important issues like trans people suicide rates and the importance of accepting people for who they are...
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Yeah, even though the person has passed that initial peak of teen angst, there's still enough to last years past that.

Certain games do inspire some deep thoughts. Some do challenge our assumptions.
So you think because he only has one girl with him the day he meets Pete that means he isn't still dating any of the others as well? You think harem means that they all have to follow him around all day every day? And you wonder why I think you're an idiot...
Yes, a lot of polyamorous people go out on twosome dates, no matter how many they are involved with. When I was with two partners, we'd sometimes go out together (three or four of us), but more often than not, we would go out as pairs.
I think the friend route might of been removed because it would of been even more work to do for Nea as there would of had to of been 2 routes for them one where they're friends and one where they're lovers and many already say that too much is being done with them just think what they would think if they had to do twice as much content for them each update. There's 9 main characters 2 side characters and 1 other to do content for as well.
I would hope that it was skipped in order to move the story along right now. I hope that the supportive platonic friend route is added back later down the road.

Oh, and on the topic of LI ages, a part of me wants to see a game where pubescent or early post pubescent characters are lewdable, but if you do and made a single mistake, you attract the attention of law enforcement. Or you get away with a lot until you cross state lines...

Last edited:

Zanderax

Jun 19, 2018
Man, this is my first time commenting here, been lurking around for 2+ years finding good NSFW games.
This is the best update of the best game on this site.
Super nice progression with Nea's story as well as other girls.
The rooftop scene got me super hyped with the BGM. And I didn't even expect another scene after that, like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Sure this game might not be to everyone's liking with its fetishes, but really, the devs know damn well what they're doing.
Man I just can't wait for future updates.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well don't get too excited as who knows when they'll be back to this one as they went back to their other game for who knows how long.
PL is getting a somewhat small update, not too keen on the content for said update though. I don't know how long Luxee plans on working on it. I'm not expecting 0.07 until maybe a little bit before Spring starts (or Autumn, if you're in the Southern Hemisphere).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mark Takagi

I've seen that before though with PL. Updates were done or all but one update was done and I was like awesome clicked link to see what was next and was like WTF did these updates come from as there was now 2 more updates added. I didn't play PL again since right around the wife's update as I was waiting till the game was complete before playing it again. So I was watching everything pretty closely.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Mark Takagi

I've seen that before though with PL. Updates were done or all but one update was done and I was like awesome clicked link to see what was next and was like WTF did these updates come from as there was now 2 more updates added. I didn't play PL again since right around the wife's update as I was waiting till the game was complete before playing it again. So I was watching everything pretty closely.
Yeah before I picked up PL much earlier this year I had heard about that. But I'm with you though. I like getting games that are already completed. With this one though, I guess I couldn't wait, and came in shortly after 0.05 was released. I loved certain things about PL so I wanted to come in early, sort of from the ground floor, and see how this game takes shape.

Going to be a couple of years (perhaps more) though before it's even close to being finished. Some of the content worries me, since I'm OCD about routes and endings, so I'll just have to grin and bear it, and hopefully it's worth it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, a lot of polyamorous people go out on twosome dates, no matter how many they are involved with. When I was with two partners, we'd sometimes go out together (three or four of us), but more often than not, we would go out as pairs.
Exactly. Him and Pete talking about 'his girl' in the intro doesn't prove anything about having to pick one girl down the line. If he is still seeing all of them and just happens to be out with one of them that day the scene fits just as well as it would for him only having one girlfriend.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Man, I love this game. I just wish the updates were a little bigger, but I'll take what I can get.
Luxee is going back Parental Love for a little bit to give that one final update with a few extra scenes, techie fixes and some other small things, so it's going to be a while now before we see 0.07 here.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Luxee is going back Parental Love for a little bit to give that one final update with a few extra scenes, techie fixes and some other small things, so it's going to be a while now before we see 0.07 here.
I like parental love but the updates for this game aren't even that big in the first place. Having to wait longer because she is working on a game that supposedly is completed, kinda sucks.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I like parental love but the updates for this game aren't even that big in the first place. Having to wait longer because she is working on a game that supposedly is completed, kinda sucks.
I know, and I agree. To me, there's no need to add an extra Jenna scene, or an extra choice to Eric in the alley. The techie/translation stuff I understand, but working on things that's not really necessary is the pits and the shits.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this so much more now things have heated up with Nea. That final scene alone was worth the short update. I actually feel bad interacting with the other girls now, lols.

Zanderax

Jun 19, 2018
Oh man, I completely forgot about Parental Love when Apartment 69 came out. Playing PL up until finishing Harem and Forbidden route and I just ended it there, no more going back, as I think the story is finished in a good way.

It's sad to hear we won't get any more A69 update until devs finish with some more minor content for PL.
Coming back to a finished game for like, a special holiday episode, might be nice. But it's just some minor things, which I think might be a waste of time and resource, while A69 is going hot (devs even open for Seki's sister route lol).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Oh man, I completely forgot about Parental Love when Apartment 69 came out. Playing PL up until finishing Harem and Forbidden route and I just ended it there, no more going back, as I think the story is finished in a good way.

It's sad to hear we won't get any more A69 update until devs finish with some more minor content for PL.
Coming back to a finished game for like, a special holiday episode, might be nice. But it's just some minor things, which I think might be a waste of time and resource, while A69 is going hot (devs even open for Seki's sister route lol).
To me, the best thing in PL was the Forbidden route, but I've said that time and again here and in the PL thread; I loathe Jenna, hate Emily, don't want to leave Ada behind, and I don't want to deny the two daughters.

Plus, Ada wins her Vegas tourney and you get Elly in the end. Happy fucking ending for me and I wouldn't have it any other way. :LOL:

screenshot6443.png
But when it comes to A69, I knew who and what I wanted the first time playing it, and just hope to Lord Luxee that it happens.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, Parental Love was great way back when...but it can suck a donkey's dong now. I finished it and was happy with my ending...time to move on.
I know its had its day. I went through a Forbidden run last week though and still enjoyed it, even though I've gone through it what seems like hundreds of times now. I guess I have a habit of overplaying VNs I really like :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Got a weird error when trying to go to the Park for Nea Step 15 during the day.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/park/center/controllers.rpy", line 6, in <module>
NameError: name 'emily_level' is not defined"

So, I used console and typed emily_level = 1

Now I can enter the park. "shrug" Weird error. Maybe it will help someone else.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes