BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
oh man i thought there will be less trans content but it feel like half of game is about trans and trans theory also why must be your first girlfriend trans
If you aren't interested in that content, you have an option to skip it (there is a dialogue option when you discover that Nea is trans to see her story or not). In the same way that if you aren't interested in Loli or incest content, you don't have to download the uncensor patch.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 155616

Overview:
You play as a 20 year old freelance programmer and a college student who has just bought their first very own apartment. The apartment #69. Guide him through the challenges he'll face in trying to get his dick wet, including family drama, jealousy...
Thread Updated: 2021-12-05
Release Date: 2021-12-05
Developer/Publisher: Luxee - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Other Game: Parental Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Version 0.06 Animation code = egwillwinti
Enter on the Main menu - Option at top right.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID - TORRENT

Uncensor Patch: -

Extras: Walkthrough + improvements mod -
Fan Sign

Endless thanks for the links!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 155538 View attachment 155539 View attachment 155540 View attachment 155541 View attachment 155542 View attachment 155543
saves don`t work?
thank`s

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I wouldn't say fault per se - at least for the character of the MC.
It's more of a case of "survivors guilt"
If you follow the path where you reject Nea then you're not the one who pushed her over the edge and you couldn't have possibly known that Nea would end up commiting suicide.
However the knowledge that he could've done something beforehand like for example making it clear that he only sees her as a friend or simply if he didn't invite her to his home will remain on his conscionsness forever.
In hindsight he will realise, that her whole life was dependent on him.
He was the only positive influence in her life in the last 6 years of her life and that her grip on life was shaky at best.
No! the bullies, her parents and the lack of help from teachers and other students were/was at fault there and probably would've driven her to commit suicide anyway if MC ignored her.

Again I'm glad that neither I nor my MC have to bear with that guilt.
(It's funny actually in some VNs you're getting "punished" if you go the harem route and here it's the exact opposite)
Well, in Parental Love I guess the harem route was the main/canon route of the game. Luxee certainly did a 180 for this game, although we have no idea what the endings will be like. The intro said he had a girl (singular) so that means at least there are solo routes for most of the girls.

I don't see a harem route playing out here. There might be some sort of MFF fun along the way I guess....? But we have a very long way to go before we get to the end.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, in Parental Love I guess the harem route was the main/canon route of the game. Luxee certainly did a 180 for this game, although we have no idea what the endings will be like. The intro said he had a girl (singular) so that means at least there are solo routes for most of the girls.

I don't see a harem route playing out here. There might be some sort of MFF fun along the way I guess....? But we have a very long way to go before we get to the end.
I think Heather and Nea will be a sure combo.

• Love
Reactions: Kionashi

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think Heather and Nea will be a sure combo.
I guess it's possible....?

It looks like, for now, there could be some "package deals" for the player:

the one you mentioned
Evie & Millie (since Evie said the MC could have fun with her too)
Seki & Yui (since they're both sisters)
Seki & Alicia (God I fucking hope not!!!!)

I know I personally want solo routes, but in the end, we'll see what we get. Might as well enjoy the journey though.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I guess it's possible....?

It looks like, for now, there could be some "package deals" for the player:

the one you mentioned
Evie & Millie (since Evie said the MC could have fun with her too)
Seki & Yui (since they're both sisters)
Seki & Alicia (God I fucking hope not!!!!)

I know I personally want solo routes, but in the end, we'll see what we get. Might as well enjoy the journey though.
I talked to Lux about it before.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Them specifically. But he did say that there would be combos and I think that those 3 make the best. Heather is a lot like Nea... Just with the strength to put on a mask.
I just want my Evelyn or Seki(with or without Yui) solo routes, that's really all I care about to be honest.

I'd hate to have to drop this game because I don't like the endings or the paths to them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Uh, no it doesn't? At no point does it say he only has one girl in the intro.
You don't think girls saying 'It's OK if you see other girls too' is a hint at it being a harem? Really?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I just figured when Pete asked how'd you meet that girl of yours, I was thinking it was ONE. You know, solo? Uno? Ichi?

That's what I took away from it. I doubt I am the only one who assumed that. And stow the attitude, take it down a few notches, and get a grip.

I Ignored your ass anyway for being too much of a douche. I think I did on my old account too. Thanks for the reminder why.

And we were having a nice conversation until you made you asinine presence known. Maybe be a little nicer next time, or do you always think you're king shit? I'm guessing the latter.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I just want my Evelyn or Seki(with or without Yui) solo routes, that's really all I care about to be honest.

I'd hate to have to drop this game because I don't like the endings or the paths to them.
I don't like to see more than one ending, so it's difficult for me... I don't think it's easy for me to choose and in fact, except for an ending that includes at least (for now) Seki, Eve, Cha and Heather, It's unlikely that I will make up my mind.

In any case, I'm liking the game, so I'll see what to do when the time comes.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I don't like to see more than one ending, so it's difficult for me... I don't think it's easy for me to choose and in fact, except for an ending that includes at least (for now) Seki, Eve, Cha and Heather, It's unlikely that I will make up my mind.

In any case, I'm liking the game, so I'll see what to do when the time comes.
I get that. I never really want to see more than one ending, which is usually my chosen girl for that game. This game though, as my rotating sig shows; I have a vested interest in four different girls, (three if you package Seki & Yui together, which in the long run, will probably happen anyway)

Depends on how the game goes and the routes develop, I'll do one for each of those 3 girls. I don't see Yui having her own route at all, she'll be attached to her sister's. I find it funny that this one game is breaking several of my rules I have set for myself when it comes to VNs. Leave it up to Luxee I guess to do that. :LOL:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I get that. I never really want to see more than one ending, which is usually my chosen girl for that game. This game though, as my rotating sig shows; I have a vested interest in four different girls, (three if you package Seki & Yui together, which in the long run, will probably happen anyway)

Depends on how the game goes and the routes develop, I'll do one for each of those 3 girls. I don't see Yui having her own route at all, she'll be attached to her sister's. I find it funny that this one game is breaking several of my rules I have set for myself when it comes to VNs. Leave it up to Luxee I guess to do that. :LOL:
I'm not breaking my rule of seeing no more than one ending (I don't like to see more). So I'll see when the time comes how I can handle the different options. The only thing that I know for sure is that there is no possibility that I would be interested in seeing endings that include a single LI.

I guess we'll see what happens as the story progresses.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Bros something weird is happening to my game, loaded my save file from last update into the new version but every time I click on any of the girls event it just skips it completely and time passes. Does this mean my save file is not compatible anymore?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Bros something weird is happening to my game, loaded my save file from last update into the new version but every time I click on any of the girls event it just skips it completely and time passes. Does this mean my save file is not compatible anymore?
I've never heard of that before, but since the game is still pretty short right now, it's probably better to start fresh.

Last edited:

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Oh, I think I found the problem, I had the uncensor patch installed in the past version, seems like thats what caused the bug.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes