Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's a valid post acknowledging what's going on with Nea and how every day people can feel about someone like that. We don't all have to agree about this gender identification stuff that has come up recently. The group I grew up with in the 80's/90's were pretty open-minded about stuff...not everyone, but a lot of us. At the end of the day, there are people like Nea in real life. They are real human beings. And should be treated as such, regardless if we agree with the political and gender identification stuff.
The thing is, science has shown some convincing evidence in brain structure, so to me, it's not politics, it's reality.
That's right. The fire in AL fucked me up for four days where I was an emotional wreck. This just has me completely gobsmacked.
Which is why I have not felt a great inclination to load that one on my computer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All of it is a player choice .. it is a hard pace some men end up in during their
younger years .. girls fawn ove the same guy and anyone else is just invisible.

When MC helped her, she could just lash out and drive him away.
She could accuse him any of the other times he jumped in to help her,
insult him and just hate him .. just like hating the bully.

This is a game and females act favorably towards MC.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
can't say I wasn't much better in the past. sex games opened my eyes and made me thing about things.
Seeing Eve's story in Summertime Saga did help me to feel confident that if I were to find myself attracted to a trans woman, I would be able to accept it.
honestly, they need to be taught that it's okay to be unique and embrace it. I've noticed such girls are happier where most post ops regret srs and some post ops have nothing but contempt for those who are comfortable.
Living here on the central coast area of California, I'm happy that we have so many trans people at work. Makes me feel very comfortable and at home.
A smart move.
Yeah. I am going to have some trans individuals in the games I'm currently working on. I hope I can do it right. Most will be over 24 years of age, so that should avoid some of the angst.

Reactions: Damien8d

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
All of it is a player choice .. it is a hard pace some men end up in during their
younger years .. girls fawn ove the same guy and anyone else is just invisible.

When MC helped her, she could just lash out and drive him away.
She could accuse him any of the other times he jumped in to help her,
insult him and just hate him .. just like hating the bully.

This is a game and females act favorably towards MC.
You found out my secret fantasy! Good guys getting the attention over "bad boys" and manipulators.

Reactions: Xto

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah. I am going to have some trans individuals in the games I'm currently working on. I hope I can do it right. Most will be over 24 years of age, so that should avoid some of the angst.
angst makes it better. I suggest most of the plot revolves around getting them and the player comfortable with their bodies and their dicks--that should always be a goal.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Unless the Lain mod added those alternative renders (following the romance path) how can you say Nea doing that is the canonical version? Since the images for the alternate variation are there, it can't be canon, just depending on player's choice... right?
With Nea there are two options in the game without Nea's mod: Romance, where the MC prevents Nea from jumping. Or the version where, we suppose, she jumps. In the first you see a more or less long and complete scene. In the second two black screens with a text that makes it clear that something bad has happened.. The Lord Ashram mod includes an alternate unofficial route for Nea.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
angst makes it better. I suggest most of the plot revolves around getting them and the player comfortable with their bodies and their dicks--that should always be a goal.
a little bit of angst is always nice in fictional media, but there is also important to tell the success stories of people who already struggled with the whole thing and are able to live their lives according to their identity. but I would also see a little bit of angst :ROFLMAO:

I gotta say, I really like how this game got us to talk about such important issues like trans people suicide rates and the importance of accepting people for who they are...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Unless the Lain mod added those alternative renders (following the romance path) how can you say Nea doing that is the canonical version? Since the images for the alternate variation are there, it can't be canon, just depending on player's choice... right?
That's basically what I meant.

If the player wants to keep her around, fine, great. But if she jumps, to me, that is sort of canon too, right. I mean Lord Ashram edited the mod in that scene and she gets mad, like really mad, and leaves the game for good.

I just meant that I'd rather have Luxee's "canonical" choice rather than her being mad and leaving.

Rather have the official choice, either way, if it's coming from Luxee, no matter what choice, it has to be "canon" in some way, right?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
a little bit of angst is always nice in fictional media, but there is also important to tell the success stories of people who already struggled with the whole thing and are able to live their lives according to their identity. but I would also see a little bit of angst :ROFLMAO:

I gotta say, I really like how this game got us to talk about such important issues like trans people suicide rates and the importance of accepting people for who they are...
agreed. I used to be just as transphobic as some here... maybe more so. games like this changed my opinion.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Well, not to be the arrogant one here, but I think all of this stemmed from me and my comment a few days ago then my asking if what Nea did mirrors real life, and the trends of rising suicide. Ever since then, this is what we've been talking about. A conversation actually I'm shocked I'm participating in.

https://f95zone.to/threads/apartment-69-v0-06-luxee.18630/post-7095006

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is all about the attitude.

Nea coulda been just like the skank hanging out with the bully.

Had she just given into that poki-poki attitude of that asshole, she would just live a
confortable whoring life being happy of all the mayhem brought on by her bully hubbie.

We have a lot of comics and a load of movies + animated movies portraying the
sociopathic serial killer babe who likes to fkk around like some fun to be bombshell.

Would anyone even care of her death and/or what was between her legs if
Nea was this discount Harley Quinn persona?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, not to be the arrogant one here, but I think all of this stemmed from me and my comment a few days ago then my asking if what Nea did mirrors real life, and the trends of rising suicide. Ever since then, this is what we've been talking about. A conversation actually I'm shocked I'm participating in.
I think that many of us have come to rethink what we believed and felt before.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think that many of us have come to rethink what we believed and feel before.
Probably right about that. I guess this game made it come to the forefront of my mind, and not just mine. I keep myself within very VERY specific news circles, and I care much more about certain things than others. I watch and read NHK and other Japanese news sites; I completely avoid American media (movies, news, TV shows, etc) hell even my Twitter is all about Japan, so I don't really see or come across this stuff.

But I think Luxee did it right to mirror Nea's feelings after he turned her down romantically. If it mirrors real life? Can't get anymore real and impactful than that.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Probably right about that. I guess this game made it come to the forefront of my mind, and not just mine. I keep myself within very VERY specific news circles, and I care much more about certain things than others. I watch and read NHK and other Japanese news sites; I completely avoid American media (movies, news, TV shows, etc) hell even my Twitter is all about Japan, so I don't really see or come across this stuff.

But I think Luxee did it right to mirror Nea's feelings after he turned her down romantically. If it mirrors real life? Can't get anymore real and impactful than that.
ha! you miss legendary stuff:

Reactions: Dragon59

krbb

Nov 18, 2020
removing content with "underage looking" is against the idea of freedom of thoughts. i'd suggest to remove the rule 7 as it would be the eqvivalent of thought-policing. nothing wrong with fantasies

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
removing content with "underage looking" is against the idea of freedom of thoughts. i'd suggest to remove the rule 7 as it would be the eqvivalent of thought-policing. nothing wrong with fantasies
Suggestions, requests and similar to the politics of the forum should be done in a different place than the thread of a specific game. I think that the rule 7 is motivated by the fact that it's better to avoid problems with the laws of some countries.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Suggestions, requests and similar to the politics of the forum should be done in a different place than the thread of a specific game. I think that the rule 7 is motivated by the fact that it's better to avoid problems with the laws of some countries.
Exactly. It's not the place to talk about said rule in the actual game thread. Perhaps General Discussions or Off-Topic would be the best place to go. But it's a rule, as mentioned, to avoid legal entanglements.

Reactions: BlasKyau

ilkertufan

Oct 20, 2018
story goes nowehere. it says mom and sisters completed but nea and some other girls are not where they should be. i think we will wait for the next update. right?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes