BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hope so. I don't know if Luxee's going to do dialogue for players that "killed her off". If it happened in the game, people should talk about it in the hallways or something at least, right?
Well, I would like to see dialogues in the game where other characters (LIs or not) comment on what has happened. But I suppose it will be too much work for scenes that don't really add much to the story.

There's several people in this game that I don't like; Nea, Jamie, Tess, Cha, & Heather (undecided for now on Preeti, but since she's Evie's friend, I give her a free pass)

In PL I only had two; Jenna, and Emily (from an LI point of view)
If you remove Alicia and Nea, I think I may be interested in all of them. Especially Heather, Cha, Seki, and possibly Tess when we get to know more about her.

Certainly, without a harem ending it will be impossible for me to finish the game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yup. I don't have character empathy or attachment to them as I did for Ada & Elly in PL, who I absolutely adored (which is why I have a sig of them)

In Millie's scene when she's playing games with Evie on the couch, and talking about her father and getting all emotional, I was able to sympathize with her immediately.

Seki is a cute, sort of awkward Japanese girl (and I love Japanese girls specifically, Asian women in general) who has issues with her father and loves her sister; instant character empathy
Evie is my "Ada" in this game and loves her brother more than anything, and he would do anything to protect her (or her friends, at least that's what vibe I get, as the father would in PL)

The mother is this game's Jenna, but more mildly. Tess was an instant no immediately, and the rest, well, nope.

Cha (with her brother) and Nea is needless drama in my eyes, and that I don't want.

Alicia is just there in this game for people who want instant lewds. No thanks. I only have to deal with for a few steps for now to get to Seki's route activation.
Nea is probably my favorite right now. A lot of devs tend to add drama to their games just for the sake of it. But I think in her case makes perfect sense. The cha and her brother stuff doesn't really interest me that much. I don't dislike her, but she is not one of my favorites either.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Certainly, without a harem ending it will be impossible for me to finish the game.
Seems like someone has commitment issues.... :whistle: , I know the feeling, it sucks to choose only one partner, I struggled with those kind of choices for hours in several games, but that is also part of life, of course in fiction everything is possible and is nice to play a layback power fantasy were the MC gets all the girls and they are all fine with sharing you, but I highly encourage you to push on, even if an harem ending is not possible (we don't know yet), just try to remember that making that special person really happy can be very rewarding, there is a deeper connection when is only one person instead of a happy ending with 5-6 girls so don't shy away from those experiences.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Seems like someone has commitment issues.... :whistle: , I know the feeling, it sucks to choose only one partner, I struggled with those kind of choices for hours in several games, but that is also part of life, of course in fiction everything is possible and is nice to play a layback power fantasy were the MC gets all the girls and they are all fine with sharing you, but I highly encourage you to push on, even if an harem ending is not possible (we don't know yet), just try to remember that making that special person really happy can be very rewarding, there is a deeper connection when is only one person instead of a happy ending with 5-6 girls so don't shy away from those experiences.
As much as I want an Evie solo ending, or a Seki solo ending, if I have the choice to get Evie/Millie or Seki/Yui (or both combos) that'll make me very happy

The others, in the wonderful words of Roger Murtaugh, can go spit :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, personally, I will take advantage of the fact that it's a game so that I don't have to choose. I'm only going to see one ending, so either there is one LI that clearly interests me more than the others (this is not usually the case), or all the LIs that interest me must share an ending. If neither of these two options exists, I prefer to look for a game that does.

Since I only see one ending, I'm not interested in choosing.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
If anyone talks to Luxee on Discord, can you tell him I sent him a Patreon message about a bug I found. Do not know if he's read it. It's not major, but it's obvious.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Sigh..... Luxee, if you read these boards, I am REALLY not into trans content... but F it, you wrote Nea/Noah too well.......

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
and crap.... 4th game that brought onion ninjas..... Number one will Always be Acting Lessons. Number 2 Leap of Faith, Number 3 My Bully is My Lover, Number 3 Deluca Family. Pretty sure I'm forgetting another.....

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
and crap.... 4th game that brought onion ninjas..... Number one will Always be Acting Lessons. Number 2 Leap of Faith, Number 3 My Bully is My Lover, Number 3 Deluca Family. Pretty sure I'm forgetting another.....
I know right? lol Nea is so well writen as a character it actually hurts to read what she went through, never played Acting Lessions but it's on my list, My Bully is My Lover was promising to me but once they introduced some people being gods into it I quit, I'm just sick of that troupe in honey select games. it feels to much like the writers don't trust normal people to be able to carry the story well enough. the moms could have just been rivals in high school with her mom being a sore loser, the god thing just made it dumb to me, but I did really like that game right up to that point and then just felt the "UGH AGAIN!?" feeling lol, not shitting on your choice of game, justsharing my experiance with it, Deluca Family i also like but it's sooooo slow to update lol, leap of faith i didn't finish but I plan on going back to it soon, since i'm cought up with the rest of my games here, i do wish the updates for this game where a bit bigger though, feels like i get through each one fast than the last lol still love it

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
why do people think this won't have a harem ending or multiple harem endings with different girls? When doing mom and older sisters stuff you clearly see the mother wants MC to be with her and his sisters as well.... harem is a no brainer, hell your cute sister compitition is probably going to devolve into MC and her eating each others little sisters out and comparing who has the cuter moans lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
why do people think this won't have a harem ending or multiple harem endings with different girls? When doing mom and older sisters stuff you clearly see the mother wants MC to be with her and his sisters as well.... harem is a no brainer, hell your cute sister compitition is probably going to devolve into MC and her eating each others little sisters out and comparing who has the cuter moans lol
Yeah I think it's pretty obivous it will have a harem ending. Maybe I am misremembering but I think Cha even said to the mc that she doesn't really care if he has other girls. I play too many games maybe I am wrong. But even just the fact that the mom seems to want the mc to have a relationship with the her daughters points out to at least one ending where he ends up with more than one girl.

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
God damnit I just started playing this game and it's absolutely great!

I nearly fell off my chair when that "No You" pun happened =))) GG Luxee

• Haha
Reactions: Kionashi
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes