Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
i think there are too much trans scences, i chose to jump trans scences,and the game began to jump,jump,jump
Nea being the centre and core of this game necessary for other girls' routes is what has me aggravated about this game. If that nosedive from the roof actually stays in the game, I just might get rid of her that way just so I don't have to see or hear about her again.

Otherwise, like you said, it's just jump, jump, jump. To me, that's the best way to solve the problem; whack her out.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah but for some reason the dev decided to release one final update with extra stuff. I loved parental love, but I don't really have any interest in playing it again just for some extra scenes.
Personally, given that one of the scenes is supposed to be Jenna losing her virginity, I really am looking forward to it. Maybe the other scenes not so much. There may be people looking forward to those as much as I am to the Jenna one. Teenage Jenna was incredibly cute, and the fact that the loss of her virginity was just shown as basically two pictures was a huge disappointment to me at the time. I don't like flashback scenes in games either and for the longest time didn't care for modern-day Jenna for multiple reasons, so this is really saying something.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Will Yui Kiyumi ever get a scene?
I'm sure Yui will get some stuff. I think once the MC & Seki hang out together outside of school she'll get some scenes. They actually haven't met yet, so once that happens, she'll get some face time I'm sure, just have to wait until the Seki route develops.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
How many scenes does Evelyn have ?
Evie has several scenes, five in total I think, mainly the brother teaching her how to masturbate, and her touching the MC while she's sleeping. That's really the lewdest stuff of the five scenes. Nothing beyond that yet.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally, given that one of the scenes is supposed to be Jenna losing her virginity, I really am looking forward to it. Maybe the other scenes not so much. There may be people looking forward to those as much as I am to the Jenna one. Teenage Jenna was incredibly cute, and the fact that the loss of her virginity was just shown as basically two pictures was a huge disappointment to me at the time. I don't like flashback scenes in games either and for the longest time didn't care for modern-day Jenna for multiple reasons, so this is really saying something.
I am sure that there are more people like you, but for me it's just not really worth it. The thing for me is that the updates for this game are kind of small, so having to wait longer because of an update for a game that has been completed years ago, sucks.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I am sure that there are more people like you, but for me it's just not really worth it. The thing for me is that the updates for this game are kind of small, so having to wait longer because of an update for a game that has been completed years ago, sucks.
Parental Love was completed about 1.5 years ago, but has been a labor of love for the Dev and many of the fans, as I see it. Supporters are paying the Dev for patronage, not a specific game schedule, so in theory they are getting their money's worth for this brief diversion from A#69 (exceptions exist).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Parental Love was completed about 1.5 years ago, but has been a labor of love for the Dev and many of the fans, as I see it. Supporters are paying the Dev for patronage, not a specific game schedule, so in theory they are getting their money's worth for this brief diversion from A#69 (exceptions exist).
Yeah at the end of the day if the patrons are happy that is what matters. I am just sad because I really love this game and like I said the updates for this one aren't that big.

Reactions: pgm_01

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah at the end of the day if the patrons are happy that is what matters. I am just sad because I really love this game and like I said the updates for this one aren't that big.
Perhaps Luxee being able to revisit Parental Love will be a chance for them to recharge creatively. They don't seem to be creating updates as fast or as big as with A69 as they did with PL, despite A69 seeming to be a lot less work, at least based on dialogue and so forth. They might be in a bit of a creative slump or just lacking motivation with the game. I imagine it's probably draining as a creator to have to convey Nea's experience, while at the same time a large proportion of your fan base completely skips over the content.

Meanwhile, they seem to be multiple ideas for things they wanted to add to Parental Love, where I think fan support was more consistent. Until they get these ideas out of their head and into the game, they could be a roadblock or at least an impediment to working on A69. I don't imagine them revisiting PL again in the future, but at the same time ideas for a third game could begin to form. That's what happened during PL. when Luxee had the idea for A69.

Reactions: goonslagoon

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Perhaps Luxee being able to revisit Parental Love will be a chance for them to recharge creatively. They don't seem to be creating updates as fast or as big as with A69 as they did with PL, despite A69 seeming to be a lot less work, at least based on dialogue and so forth. They might be in a bit of a creative slump or just lacking motivation with the game. I imagine it's probably draining as a creator to have to convey Nea's experience, while at the same time a large proportion of your fan base completely skips over the content.

Meanwhile, they seem to be multiple ideas for things they wanted to add to Parental Love, where I think fan support was more consistent. Until they get these ideas out of their head and into the game, they could be a roadblock or at least an impediment to working on A69. I don't imagine them revisiting PL again in the future, but at the same time ideas for a third game could begin to form. That's what happened during PL. when Luxee had the idea for A69.
I love Nea, and I know that some people just don't give a fuck about her. But I think the main issue is that she has been heavily featured in multiple updates and a lot of the other girls kind of feel forgotten. Even if you don't completely hate Nea, it can be frutrating if the characters you like are getting very little or no content at all.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I love Nea, and I know that some people just don't give a fuck about her. But I think the main issue is that she has been heavily featured in multiple updates and a lot of the other girls kind of feel forgotten. Even if you don't completely hate Nea, it can be frutrating if the characters you like aren't getting very little or no content at all.
Yeah. Even though she wouldn't be a favourite of mine, Tessa was getting updates until the Nea reveal happened.
But now that her story seems to be in a good place (for now, imo) someone else might get a look in.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I love Nea, and I know that some people just don't give a fuck about her. But I think the main issue is that she has been heavily featured in multiple updates and a lot of the other girls kind of feel forgotten. Even if you don't completely hate Nea, it can be frutrating if the characters you like are getting very little or no content at all.
Nea is a good character. Her story is interesting, although what certainly didn't convince me is that in reality all of the MC's actions towards her seemed irrevocably destined for romance. In my case, I knew that, when the time came, I was going to choose the option without romance, so the MC's behavior can be considered, from my perspective, as hypocritical.

In my case, since I have no interest in romancing Nea, I choose the other option, which unfortunately removes her from the game entirely.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes