JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
What do you guys think about the Jamie's story arc? the fact that she seems to intent on pairing up the girls with the MC?

Personally I love it. It's crazy of course, as no sane person would ever do that. But It's funny, tongue in cheek and a nice change from the usual VN
I think you hit it right, it's so not what you normally see in these types of games and I'm looking forward to seeing it get expanded on.

Reactions: mightybored

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What do you guys think about the Jamie's story arc? the fact that she seems to intent on pairing up the girls with the MC?

Personally I love it. It's crazy of course, as no sane person would ever do that. But It's funny, tongue in cheek and a nice change from the usual VN
Yeah it is another take as usual and that is one of the reasons it is such a pity it has been so snowed under with the Nea storyline and has hardly had any development at all. It is one of the things I was interested in how that story would develop at start of game, but basically we are no further on that path and how she intends to manipulate MC. With how Eveline line has gone, she may well not be needed in first place anymore since little sis is already doing the corrupting needed on MC. :p

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Any idea when's the next update?
Luxee (the dev) will first finish up the final update of their previous game (Parental Love), which might be some time in February (according to their progress tracker page), and once this is released, they will continue working on Apartment 69.

Based on the dev's previous release schedule, I'm guessing we will have our next fill of A69 some time in late spring or early summer, but that is more of a wild guess. We will get a closer estimate once development on A69 resumes.

(Quick note: I tagged the dev in my post, in case they'd like to clarify my answer themselves, assuming they're even active on this forum.)

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
Luxee (the dev) will first finish up the final update of their previous game (Parental Love), which might be some time in February (according to their progress tracker page), and once this is released, they will continue working on Apartment 69.

Based on the dev's previous release schedule, I'm guessing we will have our next fill of A69 some time in late spring or early summer, but that is more of a wild guess. We will get a closer estimate once development on A69 resumes.

(Quick note: I tagged the dev in my post, in case they'd like to clarify my answer themselves, assuming they're even active on this forum.)
but didn't parental love is tagged as completed ? the dev want to continue the story ? i'm confused here.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
but didn't parental love is tagged as completed ? the dev want to continue the story ? i'm confused here.
Yes, it's completed, but the dev wanted to do a final touch-up with story fixes (to ensure it's more consistent throughout), additional renders to existing scenes, adding/fixing/updating translations, and overall bug fixing.

There are 7 scenes specfically mentioned to be updated in the progress tracker:
1642778476850.png

Reactions: Kaelric

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
This game looks like a sandbox/grinder. Can anyone tell me whether this also results in many many many repeat scenes and boringness? Is there a non-grinder linear VN version of this story?
There isn't a grid, you can just choose the order you see some events.

Reactions: BVonkX

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I hope we get to see more of Nea in the next update :D I know she had a lot of spotlight lately, but I kinda want to see how their relationship develops beyond the initial confession

Reactions: Bev_

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope we get to see more of Nea in the next update :D I know she had a lot of spotlight lately, but I kinda want to see how their relationship develops beyond the initial confession
I don't know man, unless the dev starts releasing bigger updates, I think it would probably be better to focus on other characters for the next couple updates.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I don't know man, unless the dev starts releasing bigger updates, I think it would probably be better to focus on other characters for the next couple updates.
Im all for having more content with the other girls, but we don't have to choose between all Nea or zero Nea... after all we often forget we got quite some content with other girls on the last update...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Im all for having more content with the other girls, but we don't have to choose between all Nea or zero Nea... after all we often forget we got quite some content with other girls on the last update...
The problem is that the updates are pretty small so if you try to focus on multiple characters it ends up feeling like none of them had any decent progression.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The problem is that the updates are pretty small so if you try to focus on multiple characters it ends up feeling like none of them had any decent progression.
Yes, the updates are unusually small compared to Parental Love. Nea is also an avoidable love interest, which is a weird combination with their being the central love interest of the game. So any update that focuses on them is going to seem even smaller to a large percentage of the player base. There's games out there with multiple avoidable fetishes or paths that can just about put out entire updates that have basically zero content for some players because they've focused on the optional stuff or alternate paths.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes