Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Nea's story was disappointing. Too much drama at once. They already even said I love you to each other, the relationship has reached its catharsis, there's nowhere to go now but to repeat already threaded ground. I wish they had stayed friends for longer with sexual events happening in between, making you think "how will THAT affect their relationship?"
what?...if you think the relationship has "nowhere to go" after the initial confession I would think you watch way too much anime...they can develop more the relationship, In fact, we could argue that Nea just reached the position where Charelle is now as an "official gf" and there is a lot of ground to move from there as they grow closer and let's not forget Nea's family still suck so there is still potential conflict if needed.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
what?...if you think the relationship has "nowhere to go" after the initial confession I would think you watch way too much anime...they can develop more the relationship, In fact, we could argue that Nea just reached the position where Charelle is now as an "official gf" and there is a lot of ground to move from there as they grow closer and let's not forget Nea's family still suck so there is still potential conflict if needed.
Personally, I agree as long as the development of the relationship doesn't force a romance between Nea and the MC. As this doesn't seem to be the case, in my game Nea has been squashed on the ground. Maybe it's not the ideal ending, but the truth is that I'm not going to play a path that I don't like to keep a fictional character "alive".

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Nea and MC still have quite a way to go. So far they've both learned that Nea is a lovable woman, but they still need to figure out that she is a fuckable woman, too.

And once Luxee gets Nea's story to a good place, there is a ton of other characters that could do with some development :)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'd say some of you also are looking at Nea's path the wrong way.
It's not only about Nea's growth, but also the MC's. Need I remind you that he still has a hard time not thinking "dude" when remembering what's between Nea's legs ? The guy still needs to come to term with the fact that genitalia and how Nea feels about her gender aren't as linking as society taught him it was.
I'd say Nea's route is as much about her character development as it is the MC's.

And for anyone who hates Nea's route : just ignore her instead of trashing the whole route. Because right now, a lot of the comments I've seen about that looks like you're trying to see if enough hate will push Luxee to remove Nea from the game.
Just focus on the parts of t he game you like, ignore the ones you don't, and let other people enjoy it. It's existence isn't an attack on your sexuality.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It's not only about Nea's growth, but also the MC's. Need I remind you that he still has a hard time not thinking "dude" when remembering what's between Nea's legs ? The guy still needs to come to term with the fact that genitalia and how Nea feels about her gender aren't as linking as society taught him it was.
I'd say Nea's route is as much about her character development as it is the MC's.

And for anyone who hates Nea's route : just ignore her instead of trashing the whole route. Because right now, a lot of the comments I've seen about that looks like you're trying to see if enough hate will push Luxee to remove Nea from the game.
Just focus on the parts of t he game you like, ignore the ones you don't, and let other people enjoy it. It's existence isn't an attack on your sexuality.
I wouldn't read so much into other's motives, because I think part of the issue some people have is that it seemed early on like there were three options with Nea; Romance, Ignore, or Just Friends. But it turns out there's really only two, Romance and Ignore. I think some people wanted to be friendly with Nea but not romantic and had a false expectation (not saying who is to blame for that it just happened I think) and so they got disappointed. Now, maybe there could be a little more clarity earlier on or something that there's really only two routes for Nea but that is neither here nor there. I like the Nea stuff and I usually dislike trans content, but I felt it well done here so I'm romancing Nea, but I can also understand people who went into Nea's route thinking they could just be friends and now are upset that the option they thought was there wasn't.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Really? Seems to me more like most people are disappointed that she is 'removed' from the game if the player isn't into her.

Reactions: Mathesar

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I wouldn't read so much into other's motives, because I think part of the issue some people have is that it seemed early on like there were three options with Nea; Romance, Ignore, or Just Friends. But it turns out there's really only two, Romance and Ignore. I think some people wanted to be friendly with Nea but not romantic and had a false expectation (not saying who is to blame for that it just happened I think) and so they got disappointed. Now, maybe there could be a little more clarity earlier on or something that there's really only two routes for Nea but that is neither here nor there. I like the Nea stuff and I usually dislike trans content, but I felt it well done here so I'm romancing Nea, but I can also understand people who went into Nea's route thinking they could just be friends and now are upset that the option they thought was there wasn't.
Going from the friends route to the ignoring route also results in an incredibly abrupt suicide. I like Nea, she's great, but I'm not sexually attracted to penises. Now, if there was a route where I could help her find a boyfriend, that's something I'd be interested in.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Helping Nea hook up with someone would be a decent route for 'friends with Nea', but that's probably too much divergence (and therefore work) on a path that not everyone will see.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC makes them panties drop. It is a treat he has, the looks, the attitude, the macho, the hero.
Some guys are like that especially in a gathering of many young adults with little social life.
Nea has no social life. She falls hard for her savior - talk about channeling Lois Lane and Supe”s relationship.
This is what it takes to make her believe in herself, when MC is this hunk of a man making panties drop.
Would anyone believe stars like leo di caprio and brad pitt had roles and babes falling into their lap,
just for being a young fit guy with much publicity? ”Cause MC beating the bully gets him star fandom.
This is the game where rob lowe gets all the babes, before he learns what to do with them.
Just let it happen. You do not loose anything, this is a fantasy with tropes and exaggerated plot.

Really? Seems to me more like most people are disappointed that she is 'removed' from the game if the player isn't into her.
Going from the friends route to the ignoring route also results in an incredibly abrupt suicide. I like Nea, she's great, but I'm not sexually attracted to penises. Now, if there was a route where I could help her find a boyfriend, that's something I'd be interested in.
MC is not a +1, nor a blabber mouth, nor a bff kind a pal. He loves girls and they love him. Win+win!

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Well, I made her jump off the roof and that's how she's going to stay in my game.
Honestly, if I had to choose between prolonging the friendship with sexual events happening in between and Nea jumping off the roof. The roof wins.
Well, in my game Nea has jumped, and she will stay that way unless there is a sexless friendship route.
Personally, I agree as long as the development of the relationship doesn't force a romance between Nea and the MC. As this doesn't seem to be the case, in my game Nea has been squashed on the ground. Maybe it's not the ideal ending, but the truth is that I'm not going to play a path that I don't like to keep a fictional character "alive".
Yes....we know...

May 3, 2018
what?...if you think the relationship has "nowhere to go" after the initial confession I would think you watch way too much anime...they can develop more the relationship, In fact, we could argue that Nea just reached the position where Charelle is now as an "official gf" and there is a lot of ground to move from there as they grow closer
If I wanted to see a man having sex with his girlfriend I wouldn't play harem incest VN's. That's as vanilla as you can get.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
If I wanted to see a man having sex with his girlfriend I wouldn't play harem incest VN's. That's as vanilla as you can get.
There is a lot of kinky stuff you can do in a monogamous relationship with one GF....of course this game still has tons of incest and so far there are no consequences for fooling around with everybody so is not like it matters...

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I like the game. The individual stories are well written, there are many LI, where there really is something for every taste.

However, the game has huge deficits in the user interface and thus the atmosphere. All the places are not even really well lit, NPCs, if they exist at all, are only shown as shadows or ghosts. The background music is almost always the same, and it's downright melachloic at that. You can't really do anything anywhere unless there's an event happening somewhere. You can't take someone out on a date, you can't take jobs and make money. There is not even an opportunity to spend it. I feel like I'm in Stephen King's Langoliers throughout the game. Of course, the game needs more content and has to go further. I'm not worried at all, it'll be fine. But I can only recommend the developer to invest time and heart and soul in bringing out a technical update and breathing atmosphere and life into the game urgently.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I like the game. The individual stories are well written, there are many LI, where there really is something for every taste.

However, the game has huge deficits in the user interface and thus the atmosphere. All the places are not even really well lit, NPCs, if they exist at all, are only shown as shadows or ghosts. The background music is almost always the same, and it's downright melachloic at that. You can't really do anything anywhere unless there's an event happening somewhere. You can't take someone out on a date, you can't take jobs and make money. There is not even an opportunity to spend it. I feel like I'm in Stephen King's Langoliers throughout the game. Of course, the game needs more content and has to go further. I'm not worried at all, it'll be fine. But I can only recommend the developer to invest time and heart and soul in bringing out a technical update and breathing atmosphere and life into the game urgently.
The reference to the Langoliers pretty much nails my feeling about the atmosphere of the interface. It's like you slipped into another reality where there's no people except for some events that trigger occasionally to bring back fragments of the real world. I realize the shadowy people are there to save on rendering time, but it's creepy, kind of like a horror movie. As I move around the world, I'm half expecting a battle to start as I move to a new location and the shadow people to attack in a jrpg style battle. I applaud Luxee for trying something new with this game, but I think they should have stayed with the branching visual novel style of Parental Love. Without knowing better, I'd assume A69 was the earlier effort and PL was the game made after they had more experience.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, I never understood the reason why this was sandboxed. That decision has given nothing positive to the game. It needs extra work to code it and it slows playing down, forcing player to look for the content, instead of just submerging into it and enjoying the flow. At early stages it also shows lack of content drastically, when every location you travel are empty after one or two encounters.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Hey all. little confused with the game progress here. I have played to a point that nothing further develops that I can see. The girl face icons on the right all have a X through them and after cycling through the days in every possible location, the game doesnt progress. I didnt see any message saying I reached the end of content so wondering where I went wrong.
Thanks in advance.

Feb 13, 2022
If they have a X through their name then they have no more content you can also click on the characters tab and if you click on a character it should say no new scenes.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
If they have a X through their name then they have no more content you can also click on the characters tab and if you click on a character it should say no new scenes.
Ah ok so judging by the "no new scenes" I see everywhere then I am up to date till the next update.

Much thanks

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Except for Alicia and Nea, I like all the LIs. Nea's story is quite well done, but the romance part doesn't interest me (so yes, I prefer the second option, without romance, despite the consequences). Alicia seems like an LI to me that has been included to have sex scenes in the early stages of the game.

I suppose that the structure of the game, based on punctual memories with the LIs, is what leads to what you indicate happening. Possibly not the system that I would have used, I certainly prefer the one you expose. But I don't see this bad either, at least it doesn't have grinding.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes