Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
eh .. no.. we haven't seen a mom like her in 99% of VNs, or better said I have not seen a mom like her, only 1 VN comes to mind to someone like her , more aggressive actually but no.. most of the moms in VNs don't want to sleep with their children, they do get to that stage after quite a few updates and development in their relationship, but no , I don't remember they wanting anthing like that.
I would say this mom is quite unique.

Mmmmm...fair enough, you are actually right... she was quite shy about it at the very beginning but she jumped into the boat quite fast and is now all in....maybe Im just jaded about the whole mom/bigger sis/ little sis dynamic....I feel incest stories are so common in AVNs that they don't do much for me anymore... I mean I can still enjoy a well written story about incest, in fact some of my favorite VNs like Light of My Life, or No More Money are incest themed... but usually I enjoy them for the writting more than for the taboo aspect of the incest. And of course there are plenty of crappy incest games out there...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rutonat

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The mom? really? , I mean, she is nice and all, but she strikes me as the generic "landlady" with unexciting sex life that kinda wants to bang her "tenant" that we have seen in 99% of VNs out there...
I think the difference between her and the other "landladies" is that she seems to be the one pursuing the mc and trying to "corrupt" him. That is not something you see that much, it's usually the other way around.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
That is not something you see that much
I want to say wrong,
it's something you see REALLY REALLY RARE, only 1 VN comes to mind..and I have a few VNs I've played...and a few I'm keeping track.. and only 2 VNs I know with that type of mom, this one and another one.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the difference between her and the other "landladies" is that she seems to be the one pursuing the mc and trying to "corrupt" him. That is not something you see that much, it's usually the other way around.
Indeed, most times it is the reverse.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I want to say wrong,
it's something you see REALLY REALLY RARE, only 1 VN comes to mind..and I have a few VNs I've played...and a few I'm keeping track.. and only 2 VNs I know with that type of mom, this one and another one.
The only one that comes to mind is milfy city, but unfortunately that game was developed by ICSTOR...

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Looks like I was right that it wasn't going to be done in April so now it's going to be more of a July/August or later update for apartment 69.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Looks like I was right that it wasn't going to be done in April so now it's going to be more of a July/August or later update for apartment 69.
With the quality Luxee usually puts out, I'm personally willing to wait until September even, if that's what it takes. Rather wait more for good quality than get an update every month for two minutes of content and bad CGs.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
If Nea was a cis girl, nobody saying now they wish she had a friendship route would be saying that, they’d want to bang her, like every other girl.
you are right. but not wanting to bang a non cis female is a valid preference. I don't see anything wrong with people wanting to have a friendship path with her because they want to help her be happier and not be with her sexually.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If Nea was a cis girl, nobody saying now they wish she had a friendship route would be saying that, they’d want to bang her, like every other girl.
Definitely.
you are right. but not wanting to bang a non cis female is a valid preference. I don't see anything wrong with people wanting to have a friendship path with her because they want to help her be happier and not be with her sexually.
The thing is, I don't doubt that, even if Nea was already fully transitioned, there'd be people reacting very, very badly to her being a boy to begin with. Sadly, the whole trans thing is still too new for a lot of people not to have the "boy to begin with means gay" reaction.
It's gonna, sadly, be a few more decades until perceptions change enough on that front...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I don't even want to bang all of the cis girls in this game. It's rare where I have a real interest in 100% of the cis love interests in one of these games. There are some that attract my attention, and some that don't. I generally don't want to fuck a character in one of these games just so I can see a sex scene. In pretty much any game that I play, it's nice to have the option not to have sex with any given character if you're just not interested in them sexually. Now, separate from that, if that character is going through some shit, I can show compassion for them without having passion for them. I can want them to be happy as a character without wanting them as my lover, especially at that point in their life.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Not always. Alicia (the teacher, I think that's her name) doesn't appeal to me at all, in fact I went from doing her route until I knew that to get other LIs you had to continue it. Certainly the CTRL button has been very useful in this case.

The thing is, I don't doubt that, even if Nea was already fully transitioned, there'd be people reacting very, very badly to her being a boy to begin with. Sadly, the whole trans thing is still too new for a lot of people not to have the "boy to begin with means gay" reaction.
It's gonna, sadly, be a few more decades until perceptions change enough on that front...
Actually, in my case, one of the few fetishes (if you can call it that) I could say I like, creampies, loses much of its interest if the LI can't get pregnant (at least for me). And unless science advances a lot, I don't think a trans woman can get pregnant.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes