Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
yep, once a thread is tagged abandoned it will only get removed after a new update is released
Why was it tagged abandoned in the first place? The project was on hold, stated by the dev just for -one- PL update

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Why was it tagged abandoned in the first place? The project was on hold, stated by the dev just for -one- PL update
Last post from the dev was more than 6 months ago on site and it was tagged abandoned when the dev dint post for 3 months on patreon iirc.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Everything was listed on their website on the tracker page and it listed that when apartment 69's .06 version was done they were going back to PL to add things to it and then come back to apartment 69 once they were done with PL.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Generally the abandoned tag doesn't get remove till a new update is dropped once that happens the tag is then removed.
As I understand it there are two things that can trigger the tag. 3 months without any activity from the dev (including Patreon updates and such, which don't even need to be specifically about the game [see this mod post]) or 18 months without a release. If a game hits 18 months without a release and gets marked Abandoned, only a new release can remove the tag. But if it gets marked Abandoned due to a lack of dev activity for >3 months, any new activity should cause the tag to be removed.

So since Luxee has made Patreon posts within the last 3 months, I think this shouldn't be marked Abandoned.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
:unsure:

Was the Nea and MC wake up together scene removed or is it now the subscriber scene?
I think it was removed (accidentally I hope). I can't see whole Patreon post about subscriber scene, but it looks like it's going to be about Preeti.

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel
Oct 22, 2017
Everything was listed on their website on the tracker page and it listed that when apartment 69's .06 version was done they were going back to PL to add things to it and then come back to apartment 69 once they were done with PL.
Only updates at certain 'official' places (Patreon & Subscribestar mostly) do count against the 'the dev posted an update' requirement.
Individual websites and the like are ignored by F95 to determine if a dev posted an update.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
They didn't post anything on their patreon till after the abandonment tag was added to their thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/apartment-69-v0-06-luxee.18630/post-8391350
I see the post you linked, it's just not correct per my understanding. The three month rule is about communication, so the tag should have been removed once Luxee made the Patreon posts in May. It's only after 18 months without a release that only a release can remove the tag.

It wouldn't make sense otherwise...
1) One dev communicates regularly and can avoid the tag for 18 months despite no release.
2) Another dev misses one communication deadline (in this case, the very first one!) and has to make a release to get the tag removed.

Hopefully we can all agree that #2 would be a bad application/interpretation of the three month rule.

Edit: OK, it seems I may be mistaken in my understanding. Guess I need to stop assuming the rules adhere to my idea of common sense...

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So i heard a rumor about this game and I'd like to know if its true before redownloading it
That only happens if you don't want a romantic relationship with her, so if you look for the MC and her to start a relationship, then you don't have to worry about it happening.

Reactions: GamerGod76
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes