Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I have not seen the note at the top of the page
The message was pinned at the top of every single solitary page of the thread including new pages and the message was posted in the OP post so that you first see the message before anything else in the OP and was posted and pinned there by moderator fried and the message was there for quite awhile. Not sure why they removed the message but my guess is that they saw it as pointless as no one was reading it anyway.

Reactions: pgm_01 and Rutonat

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The message was pinned at the top of every single solitary page of the thread including new pages and the message was posted in the OP post so that you first see the message before anything else in the OP and was posted and pinned there by moderator fried and the message was there for quite awhile. Not sure why they removed the message but my guess is that they saw it as pointless as no one was reading it anyway.
Holy mother fucking shitballs man - you took my paragraph and stripped my explanation, also my caveat that I know what is going on as I read this forum daily. You took what you wanted, and re-posted that, to make it seem like I don't know how to read. Do you work for Fox News or CNN?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Holy mother fucking shitballs man - you took my paragraph and stripped my explanation, also my caveat that I know what is going on as I read this forum daily. You took what you wanted, and re-posted that, to make it seem like I don't know how to read. Do you work for Fox News or CNN?
CNN is far more reputable than Fox. sorry, but that's just a fact... Hannity himself says he doesn't vet his stories and Carlson won his defamation law suit by claiming that he didn't report real news... as a matter of fact... this got leaked not too long ago: reality's hard... I know. Now, you got that 10 year old.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
i do not mind underaged in my games..as long as they keep their clothes on..go to their room lock the door turn their music on loud and do their homework and never ever leave the room again..while me and the legal characters can have fun!!!
Meh I personally don't care if they are legal or not, they are just 3D cartoons, and most sane judges would agree (1 that I know of in CA already has, though it was prosecuted under chiId p0rn and not obscenity law). Just another one of those dumbass victimless crime laws that should be ignored by everybody like obscenity laws should be (if you don't like it, whatever it is that someone made while calling themselves an artist, then carry on and ignore it). Luxee should have just simply took it off F95 and put it on Subscribestar and Pixiv like Westy did with Proud Father, those sites couldn't care less about the content of AVN's as long as it's not chiId p0rn with real models/actors (then again, I haven't actually looked for it there, maybe they don't care about that either, not my business regardless).

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
And this is where I cancel my Patreon.

He fucking stopped working on PL for like half a Year for this and then removed the only Character that looked somewhat neat?
I know, he should have simply went to Subscribestar and Pixiv for donations and advertised his SS on Patreon (with no DL links on Patreon like a lot of loli/incest AVN dev's are now doing) and made whatever he wanted limited only by his own perverted imagination. I'm a really sad panda it doesn't continue beyond v.06, all because of a bunch of dumbass rules and victimless laws that should be ignored by everybody. I was actually looking forward to Evie getting more than just finger banged at some point and am wondering what content was removed since I never got to play the uncensored v0.1.

Edit: thankfully he has his own site/ SS after Googling Luxee Apartment 69, uncensored links included. Apparently it's not abandoned after all outside of F95 (his SS is very alive and well, last post from 6-14-22 and v.07 still under development, just slowed down from the previous ~4 month cycle from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2018
I know, he should have simply went to Subscribestar and Pixiv for donations and advertised his SS on Patreon (with no DL links on Patreon like a lot of loli/incest AVN dev's are now doing) and made whatever he wanted limited only by his own perverted imagination. I'm a really sad panda it doesn't continue beyond v.06, all because of a bunch of dumbass rules and victimless laws that should be ignored by everybody. I was actually looking forward to Evie getting more than just finger banged at some point and am wondering what content was removed since I never got to play the uncensored v0.1
Honestly impressive how every single thing you wrote is wrong
1) the game is already on subscribestar
2) nothing was removed, the rest of the content is in the patch that's linked in the first post
3) the game is not abandoned

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
2) nothing was removed, the rest of the content is in the patch that's linked in the first post
Please don't forget that the average F95 user can't read and is as smart as 5 feet of dirt road....

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Well, it's labeled abandoned so I assume it was abandoned. I guess that was from his 2-year break from 2019-2020. Maybe F95 doesn't relabel them when they are not abandoned anymore? If so this is the first I've heard of it (I've only been here for a little over a month). And I had to Google him to find his SS, for some reason seaching "Luxee" on SS itself turns up nothing but a bunch of things I'm not looking for.

Jan 27, 2018
Well, it's labeled abandoned so I assume it was abandoned. I guess that was from his 2-year break from 2019-2020. Maybe F95 doesn't relabel them when they are not abandoned anymore? If so this is the first I've heard of it (I've only been here for a little over a month).
It's because he spent the last 5-6 months working on an additional update for parental love and didn't post anything about apartment 69 for more than 3 months on patreon, pretty dumb forum rule in this case since there was even a mod post stickied on top of every page saying that the game wasn't actually abandoned... would have been easier to just remove the tag but whatever

Reactions: alex2011

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's because he spent the last 5-6 months working on an additional update for parental love and didn't post anything about apartment 69 for more than 3 months on patreon, pretty dumb forum rule in this case since there was even a mod post stickied on top of every page saying that the game wasn't actually abandoned... would have been easier to just remove the tag but whatever
Yeah that was weird.... they still haven't removed the tag despite there being a new updated progress tracker.

1655716387483.png

Reactions: NakedSingularity

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah that was weird.... they still haven't removed the tag despite there being a new updated progress tracker.
There was also post on patreon regarding poll results for scene that's gonna be made for 0.07. But I guess that doesn't count as any communication about the game either :).

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes