Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
When I told fried that it might be a good idea to pin his post so people stop complaining about the game being "ABANDONED" I was hoping that people would ACTUALLY READ!!! that pinned post....
I was obviously mistaken.... :FacePalm:
Well, that would be in the case of someone actually having learned how to read. Obviously we have a lot of illiterate idiots using text-to-speech, me thinks.

It probably doesn't matter very much if various low-volume posters think the game's abandoned. It'll be a nice surprise for them in a couple of months. Why stress over it.
It most likely isn't. But it is jarring, tiring, and annoying to see people do this, over, and over, and over, and fucking over again, while we keep explaining, and they not giving the slighest fuck about peopple knowing more than they do.
So, we get pissed off. Rightfully so, I'd say, at this point.
There's a god damn mod post pinned as the first post of every single freaking page and even then they're too stupid to read it. It's even before the god damn first post of the thread. They just open the thread and post "game abandonned lmao" and leave.
It's pretty much akin to some asshole coming into a store saying "why store closed unga bunga" and leaving without even paying attention to the sign at the entrace saying a coworker died. They just come in to complain for the sake of complaining and spreading missinformation.
This isn't fucking Facebook. We don't like missinformation here.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Finally we stopped fighting over Nea... now we have more time to fight over whether or not the game is abandoned and who reads before posting! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've learned not to expect too much, here or on discord, clear announcement channels stating the release date, but muppets still ask, lol

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I've learned not to expect too much, here or on discord, clear announcement channels stating the release date, but muppets still ask, lol
They will literally post "when's release" right under the post of the dev saying they updated the first post with the new update. I've seen it multiple times already.
And I do mean literally the post above theirs.

Reactions: octav3k and ctikc

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I think some are underestimating the ability of some to come into this thread solely to troll over the game's "abandoned" status, because they know a simple post will generate several replies and a lot of frustration.

Personally, I'd rather see the occasional real or troll post be made and ignored than have the same pinned post at the top of every page. I find that more confusing when navigating through different pages here, and I don't think people either read it or pay attention to it anyway.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It probably doesn't matter very much if various low-volume posters think the game's abandoned. It'll be a nice surprise for them in a couple of months. Why stress over it.
Because it gets asked on what could very easily be getting close to the equivalent of an hourly basis.

Finally we stopped fighting over Nea... now we have more time to fight over whether or not the game is abandoned and who reads before posting! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't jinx it now. :p

I think some are underestimating the ability of some to come into this thread solely to troll over the game's "abandoned" status, because they know a simple post will generate several replies and a lot of frustration.

Personally, I'd rather see the occasional real or troll post be made and ignored than have the same pinned post at the top of every page. I find that more confusing when navigating through different pages here, and I don't think people either read it or pay attention to it anyway.
It is kind of too late for the pinned post part. It confused me, too. It was the first time I've seen it, so I didn't know they could do that.

Reactions: Corambis

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

Fair point.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
It kind of fits with the threaded nature of the A69 story. I would guess that this content will play parallel to the content currently in 0.06. As it stands, all of the current family main events can be finished before any Seki or Heather events, before asking Charelle out on a date, and before Nea sleeps over.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes