From his homepage:

Progress Tracker
Apartment #69
Version 0.07
26-May-2022
0/0 SCENES DONE
0/0 TASKS DONE
Release estimate: Imminent

He clearly has no concept of what "imminent" means.. but who really cares at this point?
Such low effort trolling...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This release estimate is from PL. v1.1.
You might want to read again, it very clearly, and in giant text, says "Apartment #69" near the very top. Near the bottom it says "Release estimate: Imminent."

From his homepage:

Progress Tracker
Apartment #69
Version 0.07

26-May-2022
0/0 SCENES DONE
0/0 TASKS DONE
Release estimate: Imminent

He clearly has no concept of what "imminent" means.. but who really cares at this point?
Can't say I am surprised by this, what kind of idiot goes back to work on a fucking completed game.

Dev is clearly a big big fan of icestor.
A game is only truly complete when the developer says it is. Luxee is the developer, not F95, so if Luxee wants to go back to PL for more content, it is not complete no matter what the F95 page says.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Can't say I am surprised by this, what kind of idiot goes back to work on a fucking completed game.

Dev is clearly a big big fan of icestor.
You're fucking dense, aren't you.
I said it before and I'll say it again for those like you who believe this site is the absolute authority.
Just because F95Zone says a game is completed, doesn't mean it actually is. The devs are the ones and only people who can say if their game is done or not. If they consider there is still things to add or improve, it is their prerogative, and therefore the game is not complete, no matter what tags say.

If you can't understand that a "Completed" tag here doesn't mean jack shit, refrain from judging or complaining, as your comment isn't worth anything.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well. I wrote a god damn essay on the freaking game, but I was getting sick and tired of seeing half-assed "reviews" with no argumentation or explaination. "this game is bad and only renders are good" is not a fucking review.
So I had to write a novel apparently. :KEK:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Too bad this game's been abandoned for good. It was ok.
Not abandoned, forum rules kicked in because Luxee wasn't communicating in a place that counted, so it was counted as Luxee not communicating at all even though he was active, apparently, on Discord. The game literally just got out of on hold state, the game being placed on hold for a single update to Parental Love, and the abandoned tag is likely to only be removed when the 0.07 update is released.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You should start reading before posting or looking at the first post of every page that has a moderators message about the game.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Even when a mod makes the effort those thick skulled dumbasses can't read...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thats really sad that this game was [Abandoned], I really love that game so far and I hope that maybe like some other games which got abandoned become a second chance. Who someone will care about it and make it life again.
Read the comment above yours.

You should start reading before posting or looking at the first post of every page that has a moderators message about the game.
Not even the first post of the thread was necessary, he literally commented right below my comment explaining the situation and it is at the top of every page because Fried did something to make his comment the first on every page, which means it can't be missed. I am starting to wonder if people are ignoring all of the comments explaining the situation intentionally.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not even the first post of the thread was necessary, he literally commented right below my comment explaining the situation and it is at the top of every page because Fried did something to make his comment the first on every page, which means it can't be missed. I am starting to wonder if people are ignoring all of the comments explaining the situation intentionally.
When I told fried that it might be a good idea to pin his post so people stop complaining about the game being "ABANDONED" I was hoping that people would ACTUALLY READ!!! that pinned post....
I was obviously mistaken.... :FacePalm:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
When I told fried that it might be a good idea to pin his post so people stop complaining about the game being "ABANDONED" I was hoping that people would ACTUALLY READ!!! that pinned post....
I was obviously mistaken.... :FacePalm:
Unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's not like the situation makes any damn sense, I can't blame people for being confused. "We know the game isn't really abandoned but we've decided to tag it that way anyway due to a stupid technicality" doesn't make any more sense because someone pins a post saying so.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I love this ABANDONED game, this ABANDONED game is awesome and I'm looking forward to more ABANDONED content from this ABANDONED game.

/jokingsarcasmthisgameisgreat
Nicely done, got a chuckle out of that.

It's not like the situation makes any damn sense, I can't blame people for being confused. "We know the game isn't really abandoned but we've decided to tag it that way anyway due to a stupid technicality" doesn't make any more sense because someone pins a post saying so.
Same, but the information is in the thread in multiple spots, including by a mod at the top of every page. Fried didn't just say that the abandoned tag was there over a technicality, the last part of his comment should make it pretty obvious since it does mention the bonus scene poll. Logically speaking, why would a developer post a bonus scene poll for an abandoned game?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
It probably doesn't matter very much if various low-volume posters think the game's abandoned. It'll be a nice surprise for them in a couple of months. Why stress over it.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes