Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Searching for so much realism in a game about a guy making himself a harem with gril ranging from 10 to 40, including both his sisters, with the blessing of his mom, who will probably join in... Never fail to get a sigh out of me.
They are just making reasons up why she can't or shouldn't be in the game.
That's where the she should have her own game talk comes from.

I'm pretty sure all will be alright in the end and Nea will be part of the harem and everything will be fine.

Reactions: Rutonat
Mar 24, 2022

I'm pretty sure all will be alright in the end and Nea will be part of the harem and everything will be fine.
No way to know until it happens, really.

I just don't like the thought of playing this game for a couple of years or more until completion only to find out, "too bad Mark, she's going to be part of whatever route you take because if you kill her off, no one will like the MC... yadda yadda."

That has me worried more than anything at this point. I don't want a stowaway with baggage around any girl I happen to choose.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

Ho I know. I've seen enough how people need to rationalize why something they don't like shouldn't exist and therefore it should all be according to their will (or "God's will" for some of them).
Doesn't change the fact it makes my sigh.
Like Luxee's gonna suddenly post to say "You know what, you're right, the character can't stay here since it wouldn't be 100% realistic to the reality of the real world. I'll remove her permanently and retkon all her story in the next update". :KEK:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I do think she wants a family. Her current family sucks. I just don't think she's looking for a harem family. She's probably already thinking of a wedding dress, a honeymoon with the MC, and adopting kids and a cat and dog.
Is there any reason you think she can't do all that in a harem family, or are you just hating?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is there any reason you think she can't do all that in a harem family, or are you just hating?
It's probably hating...

The thing is it's a story so anything Luxee writes happens.

If we e.g. take the game My New Family we are at the point where the MC from this game is engaged with almost his whole family and the wedding is set for the next update.

I don't see a reason why this couldn't happen in this game too. We also know that Cha has no problem with the MC having more than one GF.
So in the end what I'm expecting is everybody together and happy. Nea included.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's probably hating...

The thing is it's a story so anything Luxee writes happens.

If we e.g. take the game My New Family we are at the point where the MC from this game is engaged with almost his whole family and the wedding is set for the next update.

I don't see a reason why this couldn't happen in this game too. We also know that Cha has no problem with the MC having more than one GF.
So in the end what I'm expecting is everybody together and happy. Nea included.
I don't think it's the same dynamic as a more traditional family versus a sex game harem. I've played some of My New Family, and it's a fun but silly sex romp. A harem is pretty much the expected outcome, with every character created with that ultimate path in mind. As mentioned before, Nea seems made for something different. Maybe Luxee turns her into a harem girl, but I don't think that would feel like Nea anymore if she just goes along with the harem idea.

Would it be the same thing if suddenly Nea had several boys actively pursuing her, but it was okay because the MC could join her harem and share her with the other men? They could all be one happy family, with the MC and his new "brothers" having their allocated time with Nea. You'd have the romantic love of Nea and the brotherly love of the other men, so it's all cool, right? And for some people, it would be, which is fine. Personally, I wouldn't want that for the MC. I wouldn't want it to for Nea. I suspect the idea of having to share any romantic interest in the game freaks out a lot of players, as it should freak out many love interests in these games, but they think that it's some secret sexual fantasy for women to be part of some man's harem. As stated by many, these games aren't reality, but they often do make attempts at approximating it. When Luxee made the choice to include Nea and focus on trans issues somewhat versus just trans fetishism, it kind of ups the ante on trying to keep the game elements surrounding Nea real.

Nea's on a different level than the other characters in the game, and Luxee has been trying to make a realistic story arc here with a trans woman as the focus. I don't think it needs to be a separate game, but it would help. Unless Luxee can do it just right, it's just not going to feel right, although most people probably won't care as long as they get their harem and can say they've collected all of the girls. But I'd like to see the level of realism continue and a ending for Nea that is good not just for the MC, but for Nea too. I don't think Nea gets her best ending unless its her and her alone that ends up with the MC in her story.

It's weird that I keep arguing for this, because I have no current intention of taking Nea's romance path. But I do like the character enough where I want to see her with the best outcome she can get. And who knows? If it turns out she's not dead and I can interact with her more and get to know her even better, maybe I'll end up falling for her myself. We'll see. I just hope I get the chance for her to not be dead on my friendship path someday.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I think we don't have enough information yet.
Luxee is still working on the PL update.
When that's done and we get the new progress tracker for v0.7 and we can see what's actually planned then we can speculate better.

A friendship option for her would be nice though for the people hat don't want to pursue her.

Reactions: The D0n

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I think we don't have enough information yet.
Luxee is still working on the PL update.
When that's done and we get the new progress tracker for v0.7 and we can see what's actually planned then we can speculate better.

A friendship option for her would be nice though for the people hat don't want to pursue her.
One thing I'm waiting for is to see how Nea and her ex-bully's relationship will go. I forgot the name of the bully but she seems more open-minded and quite apologetic for going along with the other's bullshit. I'm curious if they'll end up becoming friends.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
One thing I'm waiting for is to see how Nea and her ex-bully's relationship will go. I forgot the name of the bully but she seems more open-minded and quite apologetic for going along with the other's bullshit. I'm curious if they'll end up becoming friends.
Heather?
I can see that. She was sorry for how she treated her and I think she didn't understand the issue to begin with. After the talk with the MC I think she understood.

The only people left that won't go down without a fight are Neas father(and maybe her mother) and Eric. Those two are the only sources of conflict left so far. Neas father is a transphobe and Eric just a cunt. Also we're potentially going to steal Heather from him even if she wasn't his to begin with.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Heather?
I can see that. She was sorry for how she treated her and I think she didn't understand the issue to begin with. After the talk with the MC I think she understood.

The only people left that won't go down without a fight are Neas father(and maybe her mother) and Eric. Those two are the only sources of conflict left so far. Neas father is a transphobe and Eric just a cunt. Also we potentially are going to steal Heather from him even if she wasn't his to begin with.
Eric can go die in a ditch. Nobody will miss him.

The father will probably end up getting an asskicking of his own, though. With what we know of him so far, at some point he's gonna go too far with Nea, like locking her up "until he stops his delusion" or some bullshit like that, and I think the MC will then rearange his face Picasso style.
As for her mom, I don't think she's actively abusive like her husband. If anything, I'm fully expecting her to be the type to just not pipe up and let her husband do while siltently watching, feeling bad for the abuse but not agreeing with her "son's" choices. She's likely a coward.

And yes, stealing Heather is absolutely obvious. Clearly she's gonna be one of the LIs.

Eric is it's the name but there was also it's ex-girlfriend/girlfriend Heather.
Unless you found a way to fuck Eric, I wasn't talking about him.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
"fuck him"
Spiked dildos/strapons - electrified dildos/strapons - rub some Caroline reapers onto a dildo/strapon - tie them up and then have a bunch of trans girls come and show him a good time and while your at it video tape all of it especially if he's enjoying it and use it against him to make him leave Nea alone for good.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Spiked dildos/strapons - electrified dildos/strapons - rub some Caroline reapers onto a dildo/strapon - tie them up and then have a bunch of trans girls come and show him a good time and while your at it video tape all of it especially if he's enjoying it and use it against him to make him leave Nea alone for good.
Nah. Much more action than he deserves to see in his lifetime. :KEK:
Anyway let's stop derailing on that.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Well I had to go through 32 pages on the DAZ site but I finally found Nea's hair. It's the bblythe hair for genesis 8 female. Not sure on the male model and eyes maybe Luca or Ryel?

Last edited:

nicoartamai

Apr 24, 2020
Please correct me if this is wrong it's been a while since I've played it. Wasn't there mention that Nea's bullying was mainly the result of her being caught the first time in a locker room doing the same thing that she did in the MC's Apt?? Or here's a question if you knew that this act was the result of so much crap in your life why would you do it again?? That's like touching the hot stove knowing full well that you will get burned..

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Tony12911

Jan 9, 2018
Please correct me if this is wrong it's been a while since I've played it. Wasn't there mention that Nea's bullying was mainly the result of her being caught the first time in a locker room doing the same thing that she did in the MC's Apt?? Or here's a question if you knew that this act was the result of so much crap in your life why would you do it again?? That's like touching the hot stove knowing full well that you will get burned..
Yeah basically people were bullying Nea because she's caught masturbating in a gym's locker room few years prior, some guy saw her sniffing a stolen underwear too. MC mentioned that despite being shy and quiet, Nea could be pretty lustful at times so she's probably doing it cause she's love the thrill or something idk.

Reactions: nicoartamai

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I don't believe in reincarnation and no game developer should either, especially in VNs. I doing think doing a retcon (retroactive continuity is what I'm guessing you mean?) is going to help anything. She went splat, and needed to be picked up with a spatula and hopefully it stays that way.

I've never hidden my disdain for that character, but doing some silly Back to the Future time-jump bullshit isn't the answer. We had this talk months ago about suicide rates and things like that in this thread. Go ahead and search for it, it'll pop up. I was part of that conversation too.

What that character did was basically something along the line of what could happen in real life. Perhaps Luxee wrote that in instead of giving the friend route. It was all or nothing with that character, and I for one am pretty damn happy and will continue to be so as long as there's no "Superman flying against the spin of the earth to bring back someone dead" bullshit

If 0.07 comes out and she remains gone, I will be the happiest person ever, and that's the damn truth
I remember watching that superman scene as a kid and thinking, " what the fuck is this horse shit?

Aug 8, 2017
I guess someone needs a villain huh :KEK:
How dare I answer to people talking about Nea instead of ignoring any and all mention until nobody talks about her anymore "constantly bringing the discussion to the same character when nobody wants to talk about it". :KEK:
How dare I use a thread about a game to talk about the character that has the most content so far. :KEK:
marc-antony-and-pussyfoot-pussyfoot.gif

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes