Aug 8, 2017
Never lose hope... Nea may pop up somewhere.
I mean, MC does have to wake up first to get ready for, if I'm not mistaken,
did I hear something about a pool party ?

And if she dosen't... guess I'll just have to come back and bitch and moan and cry and complain
that somebody else's creation did not live up to my expectations

Or maybe... just maybe, I could wait once again, and play one of the 1000's of other FREE games on here
that I may or may not enjoy while I wait to play another FREE version of this game.

Or maybe, I could just create my own game in record setting time with terabytes of content that every fanboy

(and fangirls) on the planet will gush over and over on. (oh yea... and I won't expect anything in return...
because I would joyfully give away my work for FREE)

In the meantime. Here was the results of the last poll:

Untitled.jpg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's possible Nea might appear in the other girls' events at the party, we saw pictures of her in a bikini didn't we? And meeting the other girls is something she needs to do soon.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Never lose hope... Nea may pop up somewhere.
I mean, MC does have to wake up first to get ready for, if I'm not mistaken,
did I hear something about a pool party ?

And if she dosen't... guess I'll just have to come back and bitch and moan and cry and complain
that somebody else's creation did not live up to my expectations

Or maybe... just maybe, I could wait once again, and play one of the 1000's of other FREE games on here
that I may or may not enjoy while I wait to play another FREE version of this game.

Or maybe, I could just create my own game in record setting time with terabytes of content that every fanboy

(and fangirls) on the planet will gush over and over on. (oh yea... and I won't expect anything in return...
because I would joyfully give away my work for FREE)

In the meantime. Here was the results of the last poll:

View attachment 1865006
Sexy time with Nea and then a pool party?

Sign me up. :D

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
As stated multiple times in the thread this came out the same time that their wife only route did for parental love there were a few polls on which game would get a update but it was always PL that won the poll and then they decided to just stay doing PL until it was done. There's been 5 updates since the first version was released.

Parental love was done on 26 August 2020 and apartment 69's next update came out on 25 October 2020 and then 04 February 2021 and then 17 May 2021 and then 16 August 2021 and then 06 December 2021 after the .06 version was done they went back to parental love again until 26 May 2022 when they finished what they wanted to do with that one and now they are back working on this one.
You quoted the part I said about Ben X having a worse gap and only having two updates in three years and then treated it as apt 69? You seem to have misread.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
0/11 scenes done since the last update?
Deleted and fixed it. Apartment 69 has been on hold since 06 December 2021 when version .06 of apartment 69 was done as they went back to parental love to add things to it and they were doing that till 26 May 2022 when they finished and uploaded that new stuff. They have been back working on apartment 69 since around 26 May 2022.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Abandoned!!? Come on.....:confused:
It's not. There was a stickied post about it at the top of every page, but nobody bothered to read it. Since the game creator did not reach out to F95 and tell them it was on hold, they listed it as abandoned here. Just ignore it, f95 will change the status with the next update to the game, if not sooner.

Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
It's not. There was a stickied post about it at the top of every page, but nobody bothered to read it. Since the game creator did not reach out to F95 and tell them it was on hold, they listed it as abandoned here. Just ignore it, f95 will change the status with the next update to the game, if not sooner.
Thanks for the info. I love this VN and, not seeing the post you mention for some unknown reason, I was afraid it would be abandoned.

Reactions: pgm_01

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am genuinely convinced, now, that even if the message was flashing in the middle of their screen, with sirens screaming in their faces, some would still manage to ask why the game is abandonned...
I will genuinely say I have not seen the note at the top of the page, and I am in this thread for a while. I changed my default to 100 posts per page, and it takes a while to get there. Plus I never just check the thread - I check my alerts and click on them - which takes me right to the last post I saw.

So not saying people are not being dickheads - just saying that legitimately people have not seen it. To be clear - I know what is going on so this is not a shitpost (as I said - I follow the thread). Just pointing out that "look at top of page or main post" might not be how people get to the thread.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes