Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Thanks for all the hard work on everything!

I just downloaded/installed the Apartment 69 PC and the LewdPatcher. The Basic install works fine but when I install the A69_v06_patch.rpa into the Game folder it causes a crash and a traceback file which I will include.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I just downloaded/installed the Apartment 69 PC and the LewdPatcher. The Basic install works fine but when I install the A69_v06_patch.rpa into the Game folder it causes a crash and a traceback file which I will include.
Did you put the patch into correct folder? It doesn't go into main folder, where exe is. It goes into subfolder of the previous, into a folder named /game/

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Thanks for all the hard work on everything!

The "incomplete stream" error might suggest you have a corrupted/incomplete download. The patch file should be around 609 MB.

If you did indeed put it in the "game" folder inside the "Apartment69-0.06-pc" folder, you should probably re-download the patch and try again.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Found the problem. I downloaded the file from the page 1 links I had to use the page 10 link for Apartment69-0.06-pc it seems to be working now. At least it's not crashing... Thanks!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It will never happen. People manage to miss posts on the same page explaining the thing they are whining about. Asking them to search or skim the last few pages in a thread is just too much.
Yeah I know, I've been saying that to other people multiple times.
That, however, will never stop me to tell people to take their thumbs out of their ass.

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes