G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
But the Tag man... The Tag.
are you implying that everything you see/read online may not be entirely truthful?!?
Man before u right here about if it is or not abandoned go check his patreon the man just finished the update on his other game and now working on this one. So stop asking.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck, I just woke up after barely 4 hours of sleep, and have not had my morning can of coke a cola and even my barely awake ass can figure out it was SARCASM.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Fuck, I just woke up after barely 4 hours of sleep, and have not had my morning can of coke a cola and even my barely awake ass can figure out it was SARCASM.
To be fair, sarcasm or not, it's extremely tiring to read the same shit every 5 posts. It's like being at a party. You talk with someone, that person makes a joke. Funny haha. They go talk to someone else, make the joke. Then the person they were talking to comes to tell you the joke, while the funny guy goes to tell it to someone else. Then that 3rd person comes to tell you the joke.
All.
Damn.
Night.

It's been probably around 30 to 40 pages of that constantly, jokingly or not, while a few of us get more and more annoyed, pissed off and honestly tired of reading the same unfunny shit over and over.
So yeah.
We don't even bother trying to guess if it's sarcasm or not.
Because it's been two fucking month of it. At least. Probably more.

Try to see it from our point of view as well.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
To be fair, sarcasm or not, it's extremely tiring to read the same shit every 5 posts. It's like being at a party. You talk with someone, that person makes a joke. Funny haha. They go talk to someone else, make the joke. Then the person they were talking to comes to tell you the joke, while the funny guy goes to tell it to someone else. Then that 3rd person comes to tell you the joke.
All.
Damn.
Night.

It's been probably around 30 to 40 pages of that constantly, jokingly or not, while a few of us get more and more annoyed, pissed off and honestly tired of reading the same unfunny shit over and over.
So yeah.
We don't even bother trying to guess if it's sarcasm or not.
Because it's been two fucking month of it. At least. Probably more.

Try to see it from our point of view as well.
You go to some weird parties...

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I have a friend who tells the same jokes all the time whenever we're out drinking and it's gotten to the point where the only person laughing at his jokes is himself.
I know someone like that and finally got irritated enough to tell them the need some new material

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
What'd actually solve the problem is F95 changing a stupid policy, but who cares, right? Even if the system clearly leads to incorrect and annoying results the system is perfect and can never be changed! It's not that it exists to be actually useful, it merely exists as a superior purpose to itself!

I know someone like that and finally got irritated enough to tell them the need some new material
So did they abandon their joke after that?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
No it's actually not. They put that tag there even though they knew that Luxee was just taking a break from this project to work on another one. Luxee has been working on this steadily for the past few months and you can see the progress to it on the website under the progress tracker tab.

Jun 15, 2022
You could also translate that by "cattering to low self-estime cis male by making it so that the trans character they hate doesn't have a dick three times the size of theirs". :KEK:
Don't start this bullshit again. Get a new record to play because the one you're ALWAYS playing is beyond broken.

Same nonsense by the same non-sensical member. Jesus Christ dude I've never EVER met a more single-minded pigeonholed tunnel visioned person more than you. It's no wonder why a lot of my real-life friends left this thread, because they couldn't handle your single brain celled nonsense.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
No it's actually not. They put that tag there even though they knew that Luxee was just taking a break from this project to work on another one. Luxee has been working on this steadily for the past few months and you can see the progress to it on the website under the progress tracker tab.
Another project?

ravenqx

Jan 17, 2022
How to disable 'Animation' because I can't view gallery even when I use
Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes