BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Question...if you skip the content, I'm guessing there's no choice on what to do with her? I'm assuming she automatically stays alive, right?
The truth is that for now we can't be sure, but I guess we'll know when in another LI's route they refer to something that happens in Nea's route. If there is a reference (something similar to what happens when the MC hits Eric, and later they talk about it in the conversation with Cha'relle) to what the MC does with Nea as if she is alive

In any case, I'm almost convinced that the Dev's choice has been to assume that in the route where you skip Nea's scenes, the MC starts a romance with her.

Isn't it the same with skipping trans content/rejecting Nea early on?
It really depends on whether the Dev presupposes that the MC starts a relationship with her on that route or not. If he starts a relationship with her, they will continue to skip scenes where she appears with other LIs (I think it happens no matter which route they are, but I'm not sure since I don't follow this route)

Jun 15, 2022
The truth is that for now we can't be sure, but I guess we'll know when in another LI's route they refer to something that happens in Nea's route. If there is a reference (something similar to what happens when the MC hits Eric, and later they talk about it in the conversation with Cha'relle) to what the MC does with Nea as if she is alive

In any case, I'm almost convinced that the Dev's choice has been to assume that in the route where you skip Nea's scenes, the MC starts a romance with her.
I would think you're right, it would default to accepting her instead of denying her

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I would think you're right, it would default to accepting her instead of denying her
I decided not skipping the Nea's route. I guess if you've followed the forum a bit you'll know what I chose when the time comes.

In any case, I think the Dev prefers that the default route is the one that the MC start a romance with Nea (if only because of all the effort he's put into it)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I decided not skipping the Nea's route. I guess if you've followed the forum a bit you'll know what I chose when the time comes.

In any case, I think the Dev prefers that the default route is the one that the MC start a romance with Nea (if only because of all the effort he's put into it)
NGL, the Nea scene is probably the hottest scene in the game thus far.

Knoop41

Jul 9, 2019
Sandbox, a girl like Neah and a sweet sister; the dream! Anyone knows about more of these type of games on this site?
f95 has a great variety of content but I'm curious if there's other sites that offer games like A69

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
how come this got abandoned ?
It got tagged as abandoned by the mods due to a technicality in the forum rules, while the dev was working on some finishing details on one of their completed games (Parental Love).

In reality, it's not abandoned, and the next release is scheduled as "this summer" as of the last update on 11th of August (no specific dates mentioned, but since August is counted as the last of the summer months, I suspect it will be soon).

Reactions: Wolle and Rutonat

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
There are some games where there hasn`t been an update in ages nor a life sign of the dev ...
those should get flagged.
I do hope this game sees further updates.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game was never abandoned, it's just tagged that way because of the site rules. The mods shouldn't have applied the tag, as we all know it isn't abandoned.

The rule is used as a black/white thing, which ignores the gray in the middle. Which this game fell into, as it was "on-hold" while the developer worked on their other game. But because X amount of time went by, it got tagged regardless. It'd be nice if they updated their rules to include a clause for games like this, which are obviously not abandoned, yet take a while to update. Or just applied some common sense to their rulings.

It would fix a lot of issues of people thinking something is abandoned, while in reality, it isn't and never was. This game likely lost some players/supporters because of the tag, which is unfair. People take the tags on this site as literal, which are sometimes flatly untrue.

Reactions: Ive-11

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
This game was never abandoned, it's just tagged that way because of the site rules. The mods shouldn't have applied the tag, as we all know it isn't abandoned.

The rule is used as a black/white thing, which ignores the gray in the middle. Which this game fell into, as it was "on-hold" while the developer worked on their other game. But because X amount of time went by, it got tagged regardless. It'd be nice if they updated their rules to include a clause for games like this, which are obviously not abandoned, yet take a while to update. Or just applied some common sense to their rulings.

It would fix a lot of issues of people thinking something is abandoned, while in reality, it isn't and never was. This game likely lost some players/supporters because of the tag, which is unfair. People take the tags on this site as literal, which are sometimes flatly untrue.
Sorry, but that is simply false. You can see the rules here, scroll down to "Prefix Definitions".

The Abandoned-Tag is applied, once a game has been effectively abandoned for three months. That means: No updates AND no news, either on here or the developers Patreon, Subscribestar, own website, etc.

All the Devs have to do is to swing by here and tag the game as "On Hold", sidelining it for however long they want. But this Dev, instead, chose to go completely silent on ALL Platforms the Mods could check. His twitter hadn't talked about the game in three months, and even that sounded like he's only referencing an earlier broken promise. His own Website mentions a Developement-Pause from two years ago, but doesn't mention anything about it being on Hold right now. And IF these posts about a Scene-Poll on his Patreon talk about this being worked on again, it's hidden behind the paywall.

So, neither is this the mods fault, nor do "we all know it isn't abandoned". Because we don't. I certainly can't see ANY public statement about his progress regarding 0.07 or his intent to even start working on it. IMHO, the Abandoned-Tag is rightly earned.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry, but that is simply false. You can see the rules here, scroll down to "Prefix Definitions".

The Abandoned-Tag is applied, once a game has been effectively abandoned for three months. That means: No updates AND no news, either on here or the developers Patreon, Subscribestar, own website, etc.

All the Devs have to do is to swing by here and tag the game as "On Hold", sidelining it for however long they want. But this Dev, instead, chose to go completely silent on ALL Platforms the Mods could check. His twitter hadn't talked about the game in three months, and even that sounded like he's only referencing an earlier broken promise. His own Website mentions a Developement-Pause from two years ago, but doesn't mention anything about it being on Hold right now. And IF these posts about a Scene-Poll on his Patreon talk about this being worked on again, it's hidden behind the paywall.

So, neither is this the mods fault, nor do "we all know it isn't abandoned". Because we don't. I certainly can't see ANY public statement about his progress regarding 0.07 or his intent to even start working on it. IMHO, the Abandoned-Tag is rightly earned.
That's wrong.
We all knew that it wasn't abandoned. Some mods here are even active on his discord.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes