pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah I am sure the constant begging for full saves is because they want to read, not just see the fap stuff.
I think the only thing more frequent than this it fathers dying mysteriously at the start of games

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah well given the most common kink is fucking your mum, can't have fathers around, otherwise, it's ntr, unless they are not fucking like in no more money, or jail like a family venture.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and this is something new for me - a mother who believes that the incest of her youngest 12-year-old daughter with her older brother is normal, and she even encouraged her daughter to do so ...
apparently, the mother herself had incest in her childhood - otherwise she would have behaved a little differently, having learned about what happened in bed with her daughter and son ...
what a pity that the author abandoned this game - now you don’t know how the whole thing ended ...

For some reason progress has stalled. hung 3 main girls and 1 "side" - several weeks have passed - and no results. apparently, this is the end of the content ... but it's a pity ...

I went through the "proud father" but there, for example, Samantha did not persuade Riley to have sex with her uncle (father) - this decision came to Riley's mind on her own, on the contrary, Samantha tried to dissuade her daughter from such a step.
and here - the mother herself incites her daughters to have sex with hers older brother - and this is something new for me

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
and this is something new for me - a mother who believes that the incest of her youngest 12-year-old daughter with her older brother is normal, and she even encouraged her daughter to do so ...
apparently, the mother herself had incest in her childhood - otherwise she would have behaved a little differently, having learned about what happened in bed with her daughter and son ...
what a pity that the author abandoned this game - now you don’t know how the whole thing ended ...
Ok, I think you should read the thread a bit. The game isn't abandoned, it has the tag for "technical" reasons that I don't quite find logical, but it's what it is.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
UPD: of course, in the "The Guardian" there was coercion to incest by the mother - so that the brother had sex with his sister. but that's another matter - there is forced sex.
that is not a voluntary decision.
and here - the mother carefully persuades her daughters to have sex voluntarily. and it's damn catchy =)
but it is still not clear what prompted the mother to decide to tie her family with a bond?

maybe there are hints in the game that I looked at?

Jun 15, 2022
ok
will stay tuned...
I have a feeling that the 07 version is going to be released very soon. There hasn't been a Progress Tracker update in about a month. Something tells me Lux is beelining it to the end and the next thing we'll hear from him is the actual update and not another "in progress" update.

Just a feeling I have, a tickle, but I think we're pretty damn close to it.

Reactions: ramvivat
Jun 15, 2022

For some reason progress has stalled. hung 3 main girls and 1 "side" - several weeks have passed - and no results. apparently, this is the end of the content ... but it's a pity ...

I went through the "proud father" but there, for example, Samantha did not persuade Riley to have sex with her uncle (father) - this decision came to Riley's mind on her own, on the contrary, Samantha tried to dissuade her daughter from such a step.
and here - the mother herself incites her daughters to have sex with hers older brother - and this is something new for me
Jamie is the polar opposite of Emily from Parental Love, which I like. Emily was way too uptight while Jamie's much more open-minded. I couldn't deal with having to put up with another Emily.

Once the "pool party" update drops, I think Evie is going to get a little more naughty with the MC, and perhaps a bit more forward in her thinking about how to approach things with hi,. This is my most looked forward to update in this game so far.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Jamie's much more open-minded
There is no smoke without fire - you know this very well. apparently the Mother grew up in an environment that shaped her "open-mind". this very "open-mindness" does not come from nowhere. something happened that indoctrinated the mother into accepting the concept of incest itself and, as a result, the decision to bind the family into a bond.
I hope this moment will be revealed one day.

Reactions: xanonxmousx
Jun 15, 2022
There is no smoke without fire - you know this very well. apparently the Mother grew up in an environment that shaped her "open mind". this very "open consciousness" does not come from nowhere. something happened that indoctrinated the mother into accepting the concept of incest itself and, as a result, the decision to bind the family into a bond.
I hope this moment will be revealed one day.
I'm sure she has her own motivations and reasons why she is the way she is, and hopefully that'll be revealed somewhere down the road. Maybe the father of the MC and the sisters is/was her brother? Who knows. It is a Luxee game. Wouldn't be surprised

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
damn kink on kink and kink drives.
submissive teacher desiring rape by her student and pregnancy. nuclear cocktail!

but the question is - how did the submissive teacher be without an owner for so long? maybe she came across such stupid applicants for the position of the owner that they could not read her hints correctly?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
For Christ's sake doesn't anyone READ the posts in threads? It's not fucking abandoned! Next update is out before Summer ends
Although I know it's still being worked on, you can't say it will be out before summer ends when it's already fall and close to winter. Unless you're talking about summer of 2023.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Although I know it's still being worked on, you can't say it will be out before summer ends when it's already fall and close to winter. Unless you're talking about summer of 2023.
It's a release estimate not a promise.

Look:

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2022
Summer, north of the Equator, ends on September 22nd. Check a calendar, gpogle it, whatever. So if it's September 23rd, then it's Fall. So technically, he's right. I'm tired of repeating myself.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Summer, north of the Equator, ends on September 22nd. Check a calendar, gpogle it, whatever. So if it's September 23rd, then it's Fall. So technically, he's right. I'm tired of repeating myself.
Then stop. Rofl. WRONG. Buy a proper calender would you and go further than 1 google link when you try to prove how right you are when you're wrong.

• spring runs from March 1 to May 31;
  • summer runs from June 1 to August 31;
  • fall (autumn) runs from September 1 to November 30; and
  • winter runs from December 1 to February 28 (February 29 in a leap year).

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Then stop. Rofl. WRONG. Buy a proper calender would you and go further than 1 google link when you try to prove how right you are when you're wrong.

Meteorological season vs Astronomical season

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Astronomically speaking, summer ends with the autumnal equinox (I think around September 21 or 22), so there are still about ten days left to end the summer.

If we talk about meteorological summer, you are right (these are the months of June, July and August) and it is over.

So, you both are right.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know how close the update is to being finished? The progress tracker on the dev's website hasn't been updated since August 11th

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes