Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Does anyone know how close the update is to being finished? The progress tracker on the dev's website hasn't been updated since August 11th
Luxxee only estimates a rough release time, which is Summer, which could be any time during summer (in their region I would presume), or later, depending on delays or anything else, about all anyone can do is sit back and wait for the update, it will come when it comes.

xanonxmousx

Jan 26, 2022
So… about that game… pretty good huh?
I’m most looking forward to new content with the sisters. Not a fan of Nea but I tolerate it. Oh and the little sisters friend. I only get a black screen when little sisters friend sexts with MC. Am I missing something?

oh yeah obligatory complaint about abandoned tag and “when’s the update?”

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So… about that game… pretty good huh?
I’m most looking forward to new content with the sisters. Not a fan of Nea but I tolerate it. Oh and the little sisters friend. I only get a black screen when little sisters friend sexts with MC. Am I missing something?

oh yeah obligatory complaint about abandoned tag and “when’s the update?”
Nea's story is very good. I won't comment further on this because it has already been discussed a lot.

For me, the stories that I prefer to continue in the next updates are those of Cha'relle, Tess and Heather. But actually, except Alicia, I have no problem with it being anyone (Nea has had a lot of screen in the last few updates, so I think she'll have to wait, plus in my game any of her new content won't be playable, so I'm not really interested in her, or most exactly in her new content)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Progress Tracker Update Posted:

Looks like AT least another month, maybe two....?

last update was 3.5 scenes, now it's 8.5. Got a little ways to go yet. Guessing mid/late October, maybe even early November? So settle in for a little wait guys.
I learned long ago with Luxxee updates, they come when they come, will probably be another month or 2 at least.

Reactions: botc76

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
From Luxees Patreon:

"Heya, it's been a while since the last post, so I figured I'd make this one to just keep you all up to date on what's been happening.
Worry not, 0.07 is still being worked on. I recognize these updates are taking longer and longer to come out however and I wish I had more of a clear cut reason as to why that is. I don't feel depressed or anything weird like that, but my work motivation just has been lacking to an unacceptable degree. Right now I'm working on a way to combat that however, and I do think I can start getting more work done.
I appreciate the lot of you sticking with me even through these slow progress times. "

Jun 15, 2022
From Luxees Patreon:

"Heya, it's been a while since the last post, so I figured I'd make this one to just keep you all up to date on what's been happening.
Worry not, 0.07 is still being worked on. I recognize these updates are taking longer and longer to come out however and I wish I had more of a clear cut reason as to why that is. I don't feel depressed or anything weird like that, but my work motivation just has been lacking to an unacceptable degree. Right now I'm working on a way to combat that however, and I do think I can start getting more work done.
I appreciate the lot of you sticking with me even through these slow progress times. "
Yeah I saw that too, probably a little burnt out it sounds like. Not worried though. I've waited longer for other VN updates, so this is not a big deal to me.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
07i87.png
9/15/22 11 AM EST
Update on "progress"

Heya, it's been a while since the last post, so I figured I'd make this one to just keep you all up to date on what's been happening.
I appreciate the lot of you sticking with me even through these slow progress times.

Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2045442
9/15/22 11 AM EST
Update on "progress"

Heya, it's been a while since the last post, so I figured I'd make this one to just keep you all up to date on what's been happening.
I appreciate the lot of you sticking with me even through these slow progress times.
That render makes me wonder if Tess' scenes are going to be necessary to actually move along in the pool party event. I've barely paid any attention to her this entire game so far. I guess we'll see.

d0tc0m

Jun 15, 2021
Hi
Does we have a french translation on the road ?
Thank you

edit: I speak english and french. if I can help with the translation DM me

Last edited:

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
View attachment 2045442
9/15/22 11 AM EST
Update on "progress"

Benn long since I played it. Who is that lady?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes