Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
And once again the Nea debate starts again.
But this time it's not me who mentionned her. At least the one guy who liked to pretend I was forcing the thread to go back to her all the time can't accuse me this time. :KEK:

But jokes aside, the whole "why did it have to go to suicide" debate got talked about a lot already.
The most likely theory so far (since we got no peep from Luxee) is that the backlash harassment got to such a bad degree that Luxee reacting in a dispropotionate manner and put the suicide in a "You hate her that much ? THER ! HAPPY !?" kind oe reaction.
People seem to forget that devs are also very human and harassment can easily get to them as well. Especially since Luxee seems to like trans character, and transphobes can be the biggest assholes on this fucking spinning rock...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And once again the Nea debate starts again.
But this time it's not me who mentionned her. At least the one guy who liked to pretend I was forcing the thread to go back to her all the time can't accuse me this time. :KEK:

But jokes aside, the whole "why did it have to go to suicide" debate got talked about a lot already.
The most likely theory so far (since we got no peep from Luxee) is that the backlash harassment got to such a bad degree that Luxee reacting in a dispropotionate manner and put the suicide in a "You hate her that much ? THER ! HAPPY !?" kind oe reaction.
People seem to forget that devs are also very human and harassment can easily get to them as well. Especially since Luxee seems to like trans character, and transphobes can be the biggest assholes on this fucking spinning rock...
screenshot0207.png

Don't worry... look how happy she is.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It is normal for this debate to come back to life, there is not much to talk about after a year without a new update

Reactions: pgm_01

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It is normal for this debate to come back to life, there is not much to talk about after a year without a new update
Ho I know. And as a fellow Nea stan and trans girl enjoyer, I'm not complaining. It just amuses me because a specific user liked to accuse me of forcing everyone in the thread to talk about her only. :KEK:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's funny, I see tons of people complaining about people complaining about Nea, don't remember ever seeing anyone actually complaining about Nea. Wonder why that is?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
There are many people complaining about her and many others who ask that they should have the option of just being friends with her, like she's a side girl or something, these people don't realize that the story that luxee wants to tell is with her as the main LI and you may like that more or less but that's the way it is

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Oct 22, 2017
There are many people complaining about her and many others who ask that they should have the option of just being friends with her, like she's a side girl or something, these people don't realize that the story that luxee wants to tell is with her as the main LI and you may like that more or less but that's the way it is
She is, but Luxee actually confirmed there being a friendship route before removing it again with the suicide update.

I liked PL, and wanted to see what he would do with this, but I was wary of the VN as a whole because I'm not into girls with dicks.
So I was happy to finally have that route confirmed because Neas' story had gotten to me by then and I wanted to know how it progressed.
There are girls I'm interested in, but I'm mostly here because of Neas' story, so squinting my eyes during sexy times is no solution.
I'd like to continue the game, but stay platonic with Nea. After the last updates for relationship reasons that have been discussed enough as well as for me not being into her.
For now, I never tried the other 'option', still hoping Luxee might change his mind and still do the friendship route.
If he doesn't I'll most likely drop this VN at some point. :cry:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ho I know. And as a fellow Nea stan and trans girl enjoyer, I'm not complaining. It just amuses me because a specific user liked to accuse me of forcing everyone in the thread to talk about her only. :KEK:
And about who are we going to talk? About the sister who has no content?

It is very obvious that she is the main girl of the game. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not going to say if she's the main of the main LIs, but she's definitely the one with the most content (and the one who appears most frequently in the content of other LIs).

I guess that's why you have the option not to see any of her content if that's what you want... and gives the option not to have a romance with her (even if it doesn't end the way we hoped). Also, there are many games where you can choose whether you want to have a relationship with the main LIs or not. If a LI has a fetish that you don't like then you can choose not to start a romantic relationship with her, and in many cases she doesn't disappear from the game, or commit suicide, but keeps showing up when appropriate.

I don't want the MC to have a romance with her (nor with Alicia, the teacher, by the way), but I also don't want her to commit suicide because of it (with respect to Alicia, the truth is that I have very little interest in what she does with her life).

She is, but Luxee actually confirmed there being a friendship route before removing it again with the suicide update.

I liked PL, and wanted to see what he would do with this, but I was wary of the VN as a whole because I'm not into girls with dicks.
So I was happy to finally have that route confirmed because Neas' story had gotten to me by then and I wanted to know how it progressed.
There are girls I'm interested in, but I'm mostly here because of Neas' story, so squinting my eyes during sexy times is no solution.
I'd like to continue the game, but stay platonic with Nea. After the last updates for relationship reasons that have been discussed enough as well as for me not being into her.
For now, I never tried the other 'option', still hoping Luxee might change his mind and still do the friendship route.
If he doesn't I'll most likely drop this VN at some point. :cry:
I like Heather, the MC's (older) sister and Cha... I don't remember what her name is. I would have to look at the names.

• Haha
Reactions: Rutonat

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
The problem with this game is that there are really two games in one VN. A debauched harem game with lots of taboo and incest, and then a sweet and focused game about a trans person who is looking to leave a horrible situation and grow. It's almost jarring to go from trying to bang everyone including MC's little sister and friends to a friendship and possible romance with Nea.

This is also why I think there is such a heated debate here. Some are here for the taboo harem, others for Nea and those two groups do not have a ton of overlap (although it does exist).

As others have said, I think Luxee really wants to make a Nea game. Maybe they didn't start that way, but that's how it is currently seems. Good luck to them either way.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
If you took out all the posts about Nea and all the "wHy IS thIS AbANDonEd!!!" posts, I don't think this thread would have broken into triple digits.
This thread used to be heavily moderated, if it wasn't for that, this thread would've reached 4 digits

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Just to nip in the bud and whatnot. The games really don't look anything alike from what I've seen in the previews, so I think the name was just a silly coincidence and nothing more than that. I know most of you wouldn't, but just to make sure: Please no one harass the dev team or any of the individuals working on that game. I'm sure it'll be a great game.
hey... any chances of coming back? this one was a way better than parental love, and i kinda of liking it really much, nice story so far x.x

Reactions: acwboy

HydeCloser

May 1, 2021
hey... any chances of coming back? this one was a way better than parental love, and i kinda of liking it really much, nice story so far x.x
He's working on it. On December 13, he said on his "Trying to crunch it in this year". We'll see next week if he made it.

Reactions: hadbla and ramvivat

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
He's working on it. On December 13, he said on his "Trying to crunch it in this year". We'll see next week if he made it.
this is really good news, i mean, this shit mixed my mind in a new level, i can't stop thinking about the almost suicide scene, this was so fucked up, and beautiful, but, daaaamn...

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes