shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
She doesn't kill herself for that lol, she does it because she is emotionally unstable and when she is discovered smelling the mc's underwear she believes that her life is over and that the only person who cared about her is going to hate her.
what is this comment in reference to?

NVM just replayed the game I understand now

Last edited:

Yami Yuki

Feb 19, 2020
She doesn't kill herself for that lol, she does it because she is emotionally unstable and when she is discovered smelling the mc's underwear she believes that her life is over and that the only person who cared about her is going to hate her.

if the mc decides he likes nea he goes back to his apartment and arrives on time to save nea, if you decide you don't like nea he just keeps doing his shopping calmly and arrives very late

(I guess you are talking about nea if not let me know)
I actually gave up on this game when that happened. I liked Nea as a person but then the developer basically dropped an ultimatum of either you have to date this character or they aren't allowed to live. That is a kind of hostile thing to force on players. Of course that is my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with it. To each their own as it's said.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I actually gave up on this game when that happened. I liked Nea as a person but then the developer basically dropped an ultimatum of either you have to date this character or they aren't allowed to live. That is a kind of hostile thing to force on players. Of course that is my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with it. To each their own as it's said.
honestly, I love Nea with every fiber of my being...and I still agree with you, but ONLY because there was hinted at the beginning of the game that Nea could have a "friendship route", but in the end romance is the only option. That said, if the friendship hints are removed I wouldn't mind if the rest of the game stays the same, since with every other character, interacting = eventual sex.

I honestly hate when developers talk directly to the player giving a heads up about what your choices imply... If you need to explain things directly to the player (not the character in the game) that's a fault in the writing department.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Some people are saying that this game is not abandoned but still, these updates are getting longer and looonger to make.
I remember that Parental Love updates were way faster...each 1-2 months, I think.
Maybe he is a bit bored.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Some people are saying that this game is not abandoned but still, these updates are getting longer and looonger to make.
I remember that Parental Love updates were way faster...each 1-2 months, I think.
Maybe he is a bit bored.
Why is the moment of age-related change in opportunities not taken into account? for example, the day before yesterday someone was young and full of energy, and tomorrow he is already limping and barely walking, and he began to overcome the path of 5 seconds (and then with the help of crutches) in a minute or two - but just today both legs were broken. Is this example good enough to illustrate? anything could have happened yesterday that will cause trouble tomorrow. yesterday's and tomorrow's people - do not "cut them with the same brush".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
honestly, I love Nea with every fiber of my being...and I still agree with you, but ONLY because there was hinted at the beginning of the game that Nea could have a "friendship route", but in the end romance is the only option. That said, if the friendship hints are removed I wouldn't mind if the rest of the game stays the same, since with every other character, interacting = eventual sex.

I honestly hate when developers talk directly to the player giving a heads up about what your choices imply... If you need to explain things directly to the player (not the character in the game) that's a fault in the writing department.
I think just about everyone agrees with this... even the developer. It's my understanding that the friendship path simply wasn't developed yet but will be included in future updates.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Maybe he is a bit bored.
Some people should understand that Luxee is a human being and not a machine. Therefore, they are subject to *gasp* emotions ! And they keep getting crap from transphobic dicks who want to force them to remove Nea from the game. Getting constant threats and insults, unless you're a synthetic being, has to end up being a huge weight on you.

This site has no shortage of games. Take a deep breath and find something else to kill some time until there's news or updates.

I think just about everyone agrees with this... even the developer. It's my understanding that the friendship path simply wasn't developed yet but will be included in future updates.
If you want a less TLDR explaination, look for others of my posts some pages back.
TLDR version is that Luxee got some serious shit thrown at them by people who can't accept trans characters. You know, the average internet douchebag thinking his actions have absolutely no consequences because the people they insult aren't really human in his eyes and all that.
I would not be surprised in the slightest if that outcome was the result of all that and Luxee being fed up and reacting with at "there, you fucking happy now !?" kind of reaction.
One could argue it's not mature, but neither are the people hounding Luxee to remove their (Luxee's) favorite character. Humans are humans.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
it's been a while since I came to this threat, so is this game 100% abandoned or is there still a little bit of Hope?

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Some people should understand that Luxee is a human being and not a machine. Therefore, they are subject to *gasp* emotions ! And they keep getting crap from transphobic dicks who want to force them to remove Nea from the game. Getting constant threats and insults, unless you're a synthetic being, has to end up being a huge weight on you.

This site has no shortage of games. Take a deep breath and find something else to kill some time until there's news or updates.

If you want a less TLDR explaination, look for others of my posts some pages back.
TLDR version is that Luxee got some serious shit thrown at them by people who can't accept trans characters. You know, the average internet douchebag thinking his actions have absolutely no consequences because the people they insult aren't really human in his eyes and all that.
I would not be surprised in the slightest if that outcome was the result of all that and Luxee being fed up and reacting with at "there, you fucking happy now !?" kind of reaction.
One could argue it's not mature, but neither are the people hounding Luxee to remove their (Luxee's) favorite character. Humans are humans.

I have read a bit of the (sad) history on this, but I still don't think it is Luxee's intention for the current extreme options to be the only ones... perhaps that is why he left working on this for a while and why it is taking so long. If Luxee really intends to try and shape people's opinion on this sensitive subject, it would take an enormous amount of time and effort. From what I've seen of Luxee's work and especially the effort on this project so far, they are that ambitious and might just have the talent to pull it off. =)

Even if they aren't quite successful in swaying people's hearts and minds in the end, I sure hope we get to see the attempt some day...

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
BTW... If anyone that is asking for the status or if this game is really abandoned or not, you could be really ambitious and just like, idk, check Luxee's website for the development of the game:

Reactions: shadowr19

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
BTW... If anyone that is asking for the status or if this game is really abandoned or not, you could be really ambitious and just like, idk, check Luxee's website for the development of the game:
Except, there is no new information there, which is what people are looking for. So being snarky and sending them to a stale page that says "trying to get update out by end of the [last] year" is not helpful.

"13-December-2022
11.5/13 SCENES DONE
5/7 TASKS DONE
Release estimate: Trying to crunch it in this year"

I think most people are hoping to hear if there's been any word of Luxee...anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
11.5/13 SCENES DONE
5/7 TASKS DONE
Release estimate: Trying to crunch it in this year

So no later than December 2023, yes - hopefully - no? Operational definition of "trying" please.

...cue Yoda

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes