Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Just keep in mind, I doubt Luxee makes this game full time, and people only get charged per update, sure it would be great if updates were a lot more frequent, but at least people aren't getting charged monthly.
1674318623103.png

I hope you're kidding, other developers don't even have half the money he makes and they make more than him, I don't know how you can be so ignorant to make so much money and not be active even for the people who support him, this is just disgusting behavior, good game, bad developer...

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
View attachment 2328848

I hope you're kidding, other developers don't even have half the money he makes and they make more than him, I don't know how you can be so ignorant to make so much money and not be active even for the people who support him, this is just disgusting behavior, good game, bad developer...
Per major game update means he has not seen any money from patreon since May 2022... I don't think he's making that much money.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
View attachment 2328848

Per major game update means he has not seen any money from patreon since May 2022... I don't think he's making that much money.
It is very easy for all of us who haven't created any game to just judge developers and how much money they make. We have a saying here "behind every house's door you never know what problems they have.." , I wish all the developers with good moral ethics could earn hundreds of thousands of dollars and in the end why not? They try for the better. But really although that is my wish, as Vernalcash said correctly I doubt Luxee earns so much money. Really now 3.403$ for 8 months is just 425.37$ per month an amount which can't cover so many things. And keeping in mind that we hope and wish he hasn't any other major problems in his life.

All in all the game is free here for so many people and I personally thank him for that :)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It is very easy for all of us who haven't created any game to just judge developers and how much money they make. We have a saying here "behind every house's door you never know what problems they have.." , I wish all the developers with good moral ethics could earn hundreds of thousands of dollars and in the end why not? They try for the better. But really although that is my wish, as Vernalcash said correctly I doubt Luxee earns so much money. Really now 3.403$ for 8 months is just 425.37$ per month an amount which can't cover so many things. And keeping in mind that we hope and wish he hasn't any other major problems in his life.

All in all the game is free here for so many people and I personally thank him for that :)
Exactly, all that time in between updates he earns nothing from the game, so I don't see what people are getting so upset about, he only gets money when a release comes out.

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 2328848

This has legit got to be one of the worse posts of all time... Luxee literally only charges by the update, which means no one could possibly be getting over charged for anything and they especially owe you nothing.

Also $3,403 for a year's worth of work is far away from any sort of living-sustainable income its laughable. Even considered on just a $-per-hour basis it would be depressingly far below minimum wage - this is truly a labor of love.

Calling people ignorant in your response while being egregiously self-entitled is just the icing on the cake.

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Oh sorry I must be blind and can't see the word ABANDONED in the [ ] beside the game title.
So if you thought it was abandoned then why did you bother to ask? Clearly you can't be assed to actually find out for yourself. Most people would have actually, you know, looked into things. Actually put some effort into it and go read some of the newest posts, that sort of thing, instead of being a lazy twat waffle and just asking for everything to be spoon fed to you.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So if you thought it was abandoned then why did you bother to ask? Clearly you can't be assed to actually find out for yourself. Most people would have actually, you know, looked into things. Actually put some effort into it and go read some of the newest posts, that sort of thing, instead of being a lazy twat waffle and just asking for everything to be spoon fed to you.
Mmmmm, twat waffles...
twat+waffle+2.jpg

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If there's one thing I've learned from games with release schedules like this, play other games and when an update for this comes out, awesome, play and enjoy :)
Luxee releases his games at his own pace, so better to just enjoy the update when it comes out.
Nah it's far easier apparently to just complain all the time, if this site taught me anything :KEK::KEK::KEK:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes