Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
sad that he works so rare on his games. he does pretty good stuff.
I was going to say that it hadn't been too long since they updated/finished their other game but I just checked the date and that was the end of May. So we're going on 9 months with no game updates whatsoever?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
same with summertime saga, the only updates it's gotten lately have been tiny ones with just 1-3 new scenes maybe 10 minutes of gameplay, it's been over a year since that had any real update and even the update cookie is working on is just a tech update so no new content to it.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I was going to say that it hadn't been too long since they updated/finished their other game but I just checked the date and that was the end of May. So we're going on 9 months with no game updates whatsoever?
Unfortunately updates are few and far between from Luxee, so may as well get used to it.
There's plenty of other games around to play in between updates.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, friends, for your responses. Now, I understand. You must agree that these tags can be misleading. I have posted on many games that I liked, begging devs to restart their games, even though they were tagged "abandoned" or "completed", in hopes that they would be inspired to bring back and continue their game. Many other posters would chide me, telling me "don't you see that the game is tagged abandoned or completed". Yet, in this case, it is tagged "abandoned", but, it really isn't. So, there it is. Flashing my panties at you all for being so nice.
I just wanted to give a shout-out to DixonButz, hey butty, your name made me giggle my hardest in a long time. Butt, wouldn't it have been better and more appropriate to call yourself DixinButz? I lift my very short skirt and flash my sticky wet panties at you, with love.

Kikatchu

Sep 1, 2019
same with summertime saga, the only updates it's gotten lately have been tiny ones with just 1-3 new scenes maybe 10 minutes of gameplay, it's been over a year since that had any real update and even the update cookie is working on is just a tech update so no new content to it.
Difference being that STS is a fulltime project that's the Dev's main job and with a patreon that takes money monthly (60k a month) (yea I know he releases the free version of the update a bit later). Whereas Luxee doesn't do dev as their main job and charges per game update (3k per update).
So not really a fair comparison I think.

(To be clear I respect Luxee a lot more than Cookie for what he does on a shoestring budget in his own time).

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
the page linked above for progress updates was updated a little over a week ago?
You miss my point entirely. I was more stating the fact that I had thought that the other game had been finished just a few months ago and it turns out it was more like 9 months ago and still no new version of this game, just some empty promises that it'll be here "soon".

The previous update on that page said it would be out before the end of 2022 so it's not very accurate either.

Reactions: dav121

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You miss my point entirely. I was more stating the fact that I had thought that the other game had been finished just a few months ago and it turns out it was more like 9 months ago and still no new version of this game, just some empty promises that it'll be here "soon".

The previous update on that page said it would be out before the end of 2022 so it's not very accurate either.
If you're looking for reliable release date schedules this isn't the game for you, lol.
It's one of those games that will have an update when it has an update.

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
If you're looking for reliable release date schedules this isn't the game for you, lol.
It's one of those games that will have an update when it has an update.
Yeah I know. I just hadn't realized it had been so long since the dev had last updated *any* of their games.

Reactions: dav121
Oct 22, 2017
He's definitely scamming us all, getting rich by delaying the game updates .... :rolleyes:

I'm a Patron and I didn't get charged in 9 months. How on earth would delaying anything benefit him?
He's doing this in his spare time and he may have encountered the cursed RL.

And before anyone's saying 'But he's got SS' - yes, he has an SS account - created after people harassed him about not wanting to use Patreon, so he set it up - and - it doesn't support his 'pay per update' setup because that is no option in SS.
So - anyone unhappy with that - use Patreon.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you mean the one behind the Tracker text, that is Ada from Parental Love
Hellster, thanks for responding. I don't think so, I'm talking about on page 308, 9 posts down, Urusaisenpai, has a post, and there is a window with a girl holding an F95 zone card, in black and white. Do you know who she is and from what game?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hellster, thanks for responding. I don't think so, I'm talking about on page 308, 9 posts down, Urusaisenpai, has a post, and there is a window with a girl holding an F95 zone card, in black and white. Do you know who she is and from what game?
Ah ok, too many anime results came up for it on google images, all look very similar, so could be anything, but good luck if you can find out :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes