Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
no the page says:
Version 0.07
21-January-2023
12.5/13 SCENES DONE
5/7 TASKS DONE

january 21 2023 is just a couple weeks ago
Did you even read what I said? I said the PREVIOUS update, meaning the update before the current one. The one before the current one said they were trying to try to get it out before 2022 ends. I'm sure there are screenshots or copies of it in previous posts if you scroll back far enough.

EDIT: Page 301 has the screenshot I am referring to at the bottom of the page. I think it's the second post from the bottom.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Did you even read what I said? I said the PREVIOUS update, meaning the update before the current one. The one before the current one said they were trying to try to get it out before 2022 ends. I'm sure there are screenshots or copies of it in previous posts if you scroll back far enough.

EDIT: Page 301 has the screenshot I am referring to at the bottom of the page. I think it's the second post from the bottom.
So in the English language when someone uses the word: trying
That implies it is NOT a certainty. So if a deadline passed which they were TRYING to meet it means

wait for it

they missed it, DUH! But they never promised, they simply said trying.

So are we done now? Or can you get someone to translate to your language so we can be done?

Aug 8, 2017
Bless you, kind fellow gamer. Happy Super Bowl to you and I flash my wet panties at you.
Pleasure to be of service. Ironically, I stop short of considering myself a true gamer (unless it's of the 'erotic' variety), and have not really followed anime since the late 90s, with the exception of, when the mood strikes, searching for cute animated girls (especially if there's a chance for boobies) is always worth a bit of effort. You pointing her out kindof made me stand up and take notice, so Thank You! for edging me onwards unto the search.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Sadface, another month went by since the last tracker update. Looked like it was about 95ish % complete back then as well. Heading toward 6 months since the last Patreon update too.
wow, looks like that abandoned tag was right all along..

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I am not a supporter of luxee and I am not trying to defend him, but the guy only charges when there is an update and also, as I already said, I am not subscribed to his patreon or ss, so I don't care when the update comes out, I play this game for free like many here (including the haters) although I understand that it can be a bit annoying that he does not meet the deadlines, but still, I do not understand how someone who is not a subscriber can be so upset

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I am not a supporter of luxee and I am not trying to defend him, but the guy only charges when there is an update and also, as I already said, I am not subscribed to his patreon or ss, so I don't care when the update comes out, I play this game for free like many here (including the haters) although I understand that it can be a bit annoying that he does not meet the deadlines, but still, I do not understand how someone who is not a subscriber can be so upset
Personally I'm jaded by the wait time for a lot of games and while I can't really complain due to the fact I'm not subscribed myself to this one in particular those who are subscribed are getting fucked, at least in my opinion.

I will say this dev is nowhere near as bad as some others (Irphaeus & BlueCat, creators of Waifu Academy and Ecchi Sensei). I regret subscribing to either of those 2 devs patreons since they always delay or come up with excuses (which caused me to rarely sub to anyone due to fear of gettin fucked again).

Reactions: Cooldude17

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I don't understand why Luxee only charges when a new update is released. If the objective is to work on the game full time it would make more sense to have a monthly subscription.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Yeah I don't understand why Luxee only charges when a new update is released. If the objective is to work on the game full time it would make more sense to have a monthly subscription.
I guess he has a busy life and can't or doesn't want to put all his time into the game, maybe he got tired of making the game and only works on it when he feels like it or has a bit of time, maybe for that reason he only charges for updates, he doesn't want to be called a scammer.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes