Yami Yuki

Feb 19, 2020
I would not be surprised in the slightest if that outcome was the result of all that and Luxee being fed up and reacting with at "there, you fucking happy now !?" kind of reaction.
One could argue it's not mature, but neither are the people hounding Luxee to remove their (Luxee's) favorite character. Humans are humans.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case either, it's really unfortunate so many people are abusive to others in such excessive degrees.

Reactions: Rutonat

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Dogorti, it looks like you or the dev is actually continuing this game. Can you state clearly whether this is true or not? I as well as others are confused and would like to know. Thank you.

Often checking the OP can reveal hidden secrets, like the developer's website and its built-in progress tracker.

Reactions: skullshards

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Dogorti, it looks like you or the dev is actually continuing this game. Can you state clearly whether this is true or not? I as well as others are confused and would like to know. Thank you.
It has been said about 100 times or more already, if people are too lazy to look that's on them, and why would they post a progress report if it's actually abandoned? lol

Nekosek

Aug 6, 2020
I see that not only I was confused whether the game was abandoned or not, but I'm glad to see it's not! Yay!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It is a wonderful thing that somebody is continuing this game. It is such a beautiful game. It made me cry and I hope it helps people to be considerate of people's feelings and emotions. We are all human, we all bleed and hurt and love. I do see the "progress report" so thank you for that. Is there, possibly a release date for this new update? I don't see one on the progress report.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It is a wonderful thing that somebody is continuing this game. It is such a beautiful game. It made me cry and I hope it helps people to be considerate of people's feelings and emotions. We are all human, we all bleed and hurt and love. I do see the "progress report" so thank you for that. Is there, possibly a release date for this new update? I don't see one on the progress report.
What are you even talking about?

"Somebody" is continuing the game? The "somebody" is the dev... and the game was never abandoned to begin with. Also there is no release date.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

"Somebody" is continuing the game? The "somebody" is the dev... and the game was never abandoned to begin with. Also there is no release date.
Thank you, finally a solid answer to the question.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Ok, then riddle me this, Batman, what is the word in the big yellow box, next to the title? Or, are my eyes deceiving me?

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
Oct 22, 2017
Ok, then riddle me this, Batman, what is the word in the big yellow box, next to the title? Or, are my eyes deceiving me?
That's a technicality that even a mod confirmed makes no sense to be there.
While it invalidates the trust you can have into tags being correct, it shows just that - tags are no ultimate/absolute truth but are to be taken with a grain of salt.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
More precisely, it's an automatic things that happens after, I think, six months without an update to the OP? The explanation is somewhere in the site rules. It doesn't actually mean anything for the game development.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, friends, for your responses. Now, I understand. You must agree that these tags can be misleading. I have posted on many games that I liked, begging devs to restart their games, even though they were tagged "abandoned" or "completed", in hopes that they would be inspired to bring back and continue their game. Many other posters would chide me, telling me "don't you see that the game is tagged abandoned or completed". Yet, in this case, it is tagged "abandoned", but, it really isn't. So, there it is. Flashing my panties at you all for being so nice.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
Mar 27, 2018
Thank you, friends, for your responses. Now, I understand. You must agree that these tags can be misleading. I have posted on many games that I liked, begging devs to restart their games, even though they were tagged "abandoned" or "completed", in hopes that they would be inspired to bring back and continue their game. Many other posters would chide me, telling me "don't you see that the game is tagged abandoned or completed". Yet, in this case, it is tagged "abandoned", but, it really isn't. So, there it is. Flashing my panties at you all for being so nice.
The rule came in after the whole Milfy City fiasco, I can see why the rule is there myself personally but I've had many occasions in the last few months that I'm checking game threads now to see if the games I've marked as watched are really abandoned. So it's almost leading to more confusion than not.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Anybody heard anything from Luxee?
No updates since 15 September on patron :/

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes