• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I really like this game and I'm glad for the new update.
That said, pink text on a green background is hard for me to read. Especially with the fine line weight of the text for is a girl has a scene or not.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
May 12, 2023
I really like this game and I'm glad for the new update.
That said, pink text on a green background is hard for me to read. Especially with the fine line weight of the text for is a girl has a scene or not.
That's why I'm waiting for the WT mod to really go through it a second time without straining my vision

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
It was never abandoned. It was on a long hiatus because I personally think Lux was burnt out after doing the PL 1.1 update. Hopefully we'll get .08 before the year is over but whatever happens happens
Excuse me but this had the "abandoned" tag on it a month ago on this site.
If that was justified I don't know.
But I'm hoping you are right and we will see more progress before the end of this year ;)

May 12, 2023
Excuse me but this had the "abandoned" tag on it a month ago on this site.
If that was justified I don't know.
But I'm hoping you are right and we will see more progress before the end of this year ;)
It had the tag according to F95 guidelines, but Luxee NEVER ACTUALLY ABANDONED the game or SAID it was abandoned. F95 has a policy and they followed it, but the game was never announced by Lux that it was abandoned.

Join his DISCORD, it's open to everyone if you want to be kept in the loop. Link is in the original thread post

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
It had the tag according to F95 guidelines, but Luxee NEVER ACTUALLY ABANDONED the game or SAID it was abandoned. F95 has a policy and they followed it, but the game was never announced by Lux that it was abandoned.

Join his DISCORD, it's open to everyone if you want to be kept in the loop. Link is in the original thread post
Dude I just stated I'm happy the game continues, why are you so defensive or something using capitals and all.
I just thought it was abandoned like hundreds of peeps with me.
It's all good (y)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022

Calm down, man. You ever heard of a game called My Sweet Neighbors by Pandelo? He never announced it was abandoned, he just ghosted. How about Estate : Dominate by Henissart? He never announced the game was abandoned, I think his Patreon is still semi-active, but all he does these days is post wallpapers. I doubt that awesome game will ever see another update. In my experience, most abandoned games don't get announced as abandoned, development just stops.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Calm down, man. You ever heard of a game called My Sweet Neighbors by Pandelo? He never announced it was abandoned, he just ghosted. How about Estate : Dominate by Henissart? He never announced the game was abandoned, I think his Patreon is still semi-active, but all he does these days is post wallpapers. I doubt that awesome game will ever see another update. In my experience, most abandoned games don't get announced as abandoned, development just stops.
And yet this is not the case for this game... :FacePalm:

Reactions: botc76

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
My first thought when I saw the update? No number of new scenes would make up for the time it took for the update.
My next thought after seeing that there are only a couple new scenes? Not gonna bother.

Reactions: splamo
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes