• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
small update is better than no update. I hope the updates will start happening more frequently now. As far as the update goes it was nice, I played the whole game again, and was fun. I hope soon the MC will actually fuck someone, even Nea I would be ok with.

well thanks for the update. peace.

Aug 8, 2017
Would anyone know, or be able to nudge me in the proper direction to learn first hand what resources/assets to dig up to create Nea, or a close representation. Appreciate it. Thanks

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Just realized that the scene in the begining with the pool. When the mom is sitting in the chair, just like the banner on the front page just the model flipped with same outfit and wine glass and same pose. That means this scene was being worked/rendered well over 4 years ago and would explain the worse lighting compared to more "recent" updates.

With that said, overall if you don't use the patch then nothing actually happens in this update (not including subcriber content). If anything this update feels more like 2-3 weeks of work tops. What ever got Luxee down, hope they feel better in the future.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Apartment69-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes