anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
While the update is tiny I'm just glad the project is alive. I just hope it doesn't become a cycle of abandoned tag to mini update and back again lol.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I typed in "stykosmajor" for Version 0.07 Animation code and pressed enter and nothing happens.Is this the right code?

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
big nay on the Nea change.
I too noticed the change(s) too.

It's begining to look more and more like 80% of this update consisted of old scenes created a long time ago but only finished recently (or over the course of a year and a half). The lighting is a dead giveaway or lack there of. In the last couple of updates Luxee started using better lighting, filters and angles. Including an "upgraded" Nea look. However when you look at the new update none of those new techniques are there.

Reactions: Spider-Venom

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I too noticed the change(s) too.

It's begining to look more and more like 80% of this update consisted of old scenes created a long time ago but only finished recently (or over the course of a year and a half). The lighting is a dead giveaway or lack there of. In the last couple of updates Luxee started using better lighting, filters and angles. Including an "upgraded" Nea look. However when you look at the new update none of those new techniques are there.
agreed... not much else here. think it's the sign of this game close be really being abandon? this has kinda hurt my interest.

Jan 27, 2018
yeah but it's outdated. Use that and no new content will be seen, if it doesn't just crash.

Edit: updated now, but since it's 3rd party YMMV. Easier to just avoid needing patches on SS.
At no point the patch was outdated, if it wasn't working for you you did something wrong before

Reactions: $@~

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
i'll wait 2 or 3 months maybe 4, before downloading this game, because i lost faith in the ability of Luxee to do frequents updates.

If he return to the sequence of Parentale Love, then i will gladly return to the game and a bit of moolah for him.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
i'll wait 2 or 3 months maybe 4, before downloading this game, because i lost faith in the ability of Luxee to do frequents updates.

If he return to the sequence of Parentale Love, then i will gladly return to the game and a bit of moolah for him.
and fix Nea.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I get really excited when a new update is released but then I remember that the updates are always super short. Still enjoyed it, I just wish we had updates more often.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes