Morho

May 16, 2023
well i am probably dumb but why i am not remembering mc punching someone and caring some girlfriend as game refering?

Morho

May 16, 2023
oh so it is only skiping content with that guy? and mc is going to bang him even when i clicked that i dont want it?

May 12, 2023
If you skip Nea you might as well not even play this game

Anyway I'm in the bigger dick camp myself too
If it was a game just for her, there wouldn't be other (real) girls in the game. The others are there for those who don't want that character (like myself) and I "eliminate" that character right away. If this game was all about that character, there wouldn't (and shouldn't) be anyone else.

I said months ago that that character should have their own game just for fans of that character (as a spinoff like the Penny character was in Avalon), but to each their own.

Flame, harass all you want (and I know there's plenty of soapboxers in this thread who'll continue to preach about about that character being the reason why this game was made) Eliminating the excess baggage is the way I go about things in this game

Dangel610

Dec 9, 2017
If it was a game just for her, there wouldn't be other (real) girls in the game. The others are there for those who don't want that character (like myself) and I "eliminate" that character right away. If this game was all about that character, there wouldn't (and shouldn't) be anyone else.

I said months ago that that character should have their own game just for fans of that character (as a spinoff like the Penny character was in Avalon), but to each their own.

Flame, harass all you want (and I know there's plenty of soapboxers in this thread who'll continue to preach about about that character being the reason why this game was made) Eliminating the excess baggage is the way I go about things in this game
If we just eliminate the excess baggage wouldn't that just leave the teacher as the only opinion since Nea is a story character that can just be your friend.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If we just eliminate the excess baggage wouldn't that just leave the teacher as the only opinion since Nea is a story character that can just be your friend.
Didn't the dev kill Nea if you just wanted friendship, or did that chance ?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Morho
Oct 22, 2017
Luxee
Reactions to 0.07:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would say, this really showcases what Luxee had in mind with this structure he uses and how the sandbox elements are supposed to work.
He said that in a traditional VN structure, he would feel compelled to write out everything, so no blending. It would also make it difficult to show scenes where the MC was not present.
Sure, you could achieve the same result with a different structure, but as he said, this is his solution to this 'me-problem' of him, and it seems to work.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
I realy love that Game. The Story, the Art. Sure some animations would be cool. but honestly i dont care. Its a masterpiece at least for me. Funfact. I am not realy in to genderbender stuff. but Nea...heck i loved her from the very first second and now i have a crush on her. Great Job DEV. You just opened a complete new Side on me! Wish you all a wonderfull Sunday and thanks again for such an awsome Game!

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Seeing how long it took to make the pool event I would have guessed it would be more than it turned out to be.

In my opinion this would have been possible todo within a week for a Dev thats dedicated to their game.

As much as I have defended the game and especially Nea in the early versions....this time I have to say, that I'm dissapointed too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spider-Venom

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Seeing how long it took to make the pool event I would have guessed it would be more than it turned out to be.

In my opinion this would have been possible todo within a week for a Dev thats deicated to their game.

As much as I have defended the game and especially Nea in the early versions....this time I have to say, that I'm dissapointed too.
same. I don't know anyone who asked for this... I HATE it!

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes