Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
maybe look at the glaringly obvious bright yellow text on the same post that you got the download links from idk
Are you answering my post above yours if so it doesn't work alot of people on here said the same thing,that it doesn't work.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Are you answering my post above yours if so it doesn't work alot of people on here said the same thing,that it doesn't work.
It does work. I literally used it yesterday.

People are either using the wrong version, or using the outdated walkthrough mod (which you don't need, the game spells out every option already), or typing it wrong.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
And this is where I cancel my Patreon.

He fucking stopped working on PL for like half a Year for this and then removed the only Chracter that looked somewhat neat?
Lol I think I found out what I was doing wrong,I was spelling the code wrong.My bad sorry and thank you.

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
Ah, you didn't consider our frustration with newbie after newbie making the same declaration of abandoned for games that have longer development cycles because the dev (or the supporters) like bigger updates.

It often comes off as a type of fetish as these people try to be the first to declare a game abandoned...as "a service to those who don't know any better."
Most games with longer dev cycles don't go more than half a year without a Patreon update. I'm not a newbie, I've been with Luxee since the beginning of Parental Love development. Even subbed to his Patreon until he ghosted for 8 months.

Reactions: Corambis

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
What happens in the subscriber scene?
To access the scene, go to the TV in the apartment living room, select the subscriber scenes option, and the second from the top is the new one.
The scene itself is Nea waking up MC with a blowjob in bed, and you also get the option to "give back" to Nea afterwards. Since this is a subscriber scene, it's considered non-canon (unless you want it to be in your reading of it), and has no effect on the general story/plot.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
To access the scene, go to the TV in the apartment living room, select the subscriber scenes option, and the second from the top is the new one.
The scene itself is Nea waking up MC with a blowjob in bed, and you also get the option to "give back" to Nea afterwards. Since this is a subscriber scene, it's considered non-canon (unless you want it to be in your reading of it), and has no effect on the general story/plot.
needs to be cannon.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Most games with longer dev cycles don't go more than half a year without a Patreon update. I'm not a newbie, I've been with Luxee since the beginning of Parental Love development. Even subbed to his Patreon until he ghosted for 8 months.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion around here, as long as it isn't insulting or attacking someone personally. Nothing wrong with fans and supporters being felt taken advantage of by a dev blowing off his fans for a year or more. Many games are effectively abandoned or on-hold long before a dev ever admits it, and they usually never do. Many devs, with no integrity, will happily take donations every month for years with no intention of really working substantially on their games. We can all come up with a few dozen examples, just off the tops of our heads.

Devs can do whatever they want, but we as fans can also criticize them for behaving dishonestly and unethically. Asking for monthly payments with no actual content after six months is taking advantage of a dev's fans goodwill. Luxee ghosting his fans for the better part of a year is taking advantage of them by any reasonable manner. If he is working on something else more interesting or lucrative, or taking a long break, he owes it to his fans be honest about his plan for Apartment 69, both short-term and long-term, and not to pretend to be working on his game for more than a year before finally coming out with a pidling update, that is frankly more than a little insulting after such a long amount of time, with no reasonable explanation.

Game development is quite time consuming, but 6 months is a lot of time. If a developer can't come up with the motivation to make a 15 minute update in 180 days of development, than the game is not being really worked on and the dev should not accept payment. That is what putting a Patron (and F95 thread) on-hold, and pausing donations is for.

I am sure most devs will disagree, but I am not happy with the slow shift from the idea that if you collect donations every month, you owe your fans some content every month or two and thus updates should be monthly or every few months at the latest, to now most devs and some fans thinking it is acceptable to have one update per year or longer. I used to donate to many games monthly, but after almost all of my favorite games, with a small handful of exceptions, have moved to the 1 year plus development cycle, I've mostly stopped. It's a shame. I'd be more than happy to donate regularly for regular game releases, but this is now the small exception, rather than the rule.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From how they are presented/described by Luxee, these scenes will be canon in a future update. Right now, they are previews for a scene that will be added later to give his subscribers an early goodie.
I'm not attracted to the description of the scene at all, and it's actually to avoid having things like that that I've chosen the Nea's route without romance.

Morho

May 16, 2023
This is basically all that happens when the MC returns to his apartment after deciding that he doesn't want a relationship with Nea:

View attachment 2639778

View attachment 2639787

And this is all that happens in the following "scene with Nea":

View attachment 2639782

With this sentence the scene begins and ends. So, I suspect that in this route Nea will not appear anymore.

What I hope is that the Dev takes the decision to the end, and redoes the scenes of the other LIs' routes where Nea appears so that they are consistent with what he has decided.
idk i from start choice that i dont go gay and it just started doing it by my back (skiping scenes) did not saw him die atc...

but would be nice to have him definitely out of game

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The Jamie scene still happens if you wait until after Evie and go out to the pool. At least it did when I just checked. So it doesn't need to happen right in the middle of the Evie scene. That's just when it's first available. I'm kind of confused why it's available at all though, given everything is supposed to be a memory of the MC, and the scene isn't presented as him spying on the conversation. It's an interesting scene, like an earlier scene with the mom, but doesn't fit into the premise of the story.

Oct 22, 2017
The Jamie scene still happens if you wait until after Evie and go out to the pool. At least it did when I just checked. So it doesn't need to happen right in the middle of the Evie scene. That's just when it's first available. I'm kind of confused why it's available at all though, given everything is supposed to be a memory of the MC, and the scene isn't presented as him spying on the conversation. It's an interesting scene, like an earlier scene with the mom, but doesn't fit into the premise of the story.
And that is exactly what I am saying - depending on what you CHOOSE - you have either Eve #2 or Tess+Jamie first, and then the other after that, you are choosing their sequence/order by what memory you click on - just like you do with the sunscreen choice - just that these two memories are not on the same screen.

But for this to work, the Eve scene has to be split into two parts, so that is why you have a second Eve memory, because you COULD (and I did) choose to first see what Tess and Jamie talk about before continuing with the MC and Eve.
I think this is one of the things that don't NEED to be there, but are little details, that you can ignore or enjoy.
Some people will like it better to follow the different people, so Eve#1+2 and then Tess, while others might prefer to directly see what happens at the same time, so Eve#1, Tess, and then Eve#2.

And yes, this is different in that the MC isn't present. We can only assume that he was told about it later.
I'm actually not sure if the memories are specifically defined to be actual memories of the MC or just things he is retelling that might be stuff he was told earlier himself.

I feel like this is more Luxee telling us but using Jamie for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Load the game, play the first Eve sequence, and instead of starting the second one, choose the pool next:
View attachment 2639653

This way, you get the conversation between Tess and Jamie BEFORE continuing with Eve.
Instead of just giving out facepalms, maybe check what people write first.

Hell, I said to just accept our differing opinions about how the current structure affects the gaming experience as it is subjective, just for you to NOT letting it rest but starting to facepalm me and instead of reading what I wrote and checking it in case you missed this option, starting to just say there can't exist what you didn't find yourself?

Until now I thought you are someone you can have a discussion with, but seems you somehow can't accept being wrong and missing something?

I never said there were choices with more than two options, YOU said there was only one choice altogether at all - which was the sunscreen sequence.
But here we have another spot where you can choose the sequence of two memories. So "options", plural.
There are two instances that we can choose between two sub-events, one with only the most minor difference and one with no difference other than what order we see them in. Then there are six times that there is no choice, we are dropped out of the event with only one option to continue it again. Like I said, the vast majority of them are completely pointless. Your claim that every time it happens is because there is a choice to make is a complete lie. You're right, there is no discussion to be had with liars, you just point out their lies and move on.

Oct 22, 2017
There are two instances that we can choose between two sub-events, one with only the most minor difference and one with no difference other than what order we see them in. Then there are six times that there is no choice, we are dropped out of the event with only one option to continue it again. Like I said, the vast majority of them are completely pointless. Your claim that every time it happens is because there is a choice to make is a complete lie. You're right, there is no discussion to be had with liars, you just point out their lies and move on.
I never said there was anything more to the changes than the memories' order. Quite to the contrary, I said exactly that from the beginning. I just pointed out that there are options and you asked what they were.

When I was writing that line about every memory being about choosing their order, I was talking about those choices and the ones after. Because I was focussing on them as the context of what I was talking about, the sentence is to read in said context.
While poorly worded in retrospect, and ignoring not choice related update content, you have to WANT to find a reason to facepalm to misunderstand that line in this way.

I really hope everything you write online is always 100% secure from being misread.
Miscommunication also never happens to you, right?

And you are quite quick and comfortable with calling someone a straight (intentional) liar when misreading my comment and interpreting it out of context, just because you don't share their view.

So the memories:

#1: start pool event with Jamie: this isn't pointless, you need to start this whole sequence somehow.

#2+3: Sunscreen event: you could do this linear, but you could also make this choosable, them being separate is needed to make their order non-linear.

#4: Go into the pool with Eve: if what comes before it is choosable, the only other option would be to make this start automatically after every sunscreen event was done. Yes, that one isn't as necessary as others, BUT we skip story here, from the MC saying he's coming, to him being in the pool with Eve already. So this is totally in line with Luxee using this to skip filler (read the images/text needed to get us into the pool and everything we did in there with Eve before it gets naughty - we just don't know how much time was skipped). So this is totally fine unless you want to bitch about the format Luxee uses.

#5: Relocate to Eves room: Same as #4. Exactly the same. We skip the walk, and maybe (unlikely as it might be) they actually stopped in the kitchen.

#6+7: The second memory order thingy.

#8: Part two of the conversation with Tess: This again COULD start automatically, BUT we skip from Eves room to this if we choose the order before accordingly. So this again is in line with how Luxee said to use these elements.

#9: MC and Eve back in the pool: Guess what? Again we skip how we get in there and possibly a lot of 'filler' fun in there. So not NEEDED, but exactly like Luxee said to use these.

#10: MC out with Tess: Reverse of #9, exactly the same.

#11: Oh see, we are magically indoors and dressed - almost as if we had skipped time.

You are totally free to dislike Luxees format of course - but every memory is either involved with options or time skips, one of THE reasons Luxee gave us for using them.
So none of them are pointless if you accept the format that Luxee uses. And if you don't - what are you doing here, he communicated this openly from early on. That it might be imperfect or him possibly being the only one seeing his problem as an issue to be fixed at all too.
Would you like it better if he didn't do this VN? Then again, why . are . you . here ?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes