pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is the 0.07 of 5 years actually a decent amount of content, or do I need to wait another 20 years for it to be finished?
It was never worked continuously for that time. The first intro to the game came out while the dev was working on Parental Love, and after that ended, production on this game started. Then the dev took a break to add some new content to Parental Love, and after that was completed, production on this game slowed to a crawl. There is not hours and hours of content in this game yet, but there is some.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
It was never worked continuously for that time. The first intro to the game came out while the dev was working on Parental Love, and after that ended, production on this game started. Then the dev took a break to add some new content to Parental Love, and after that was completed, production on this game slowed to a crawl. There is not hours and hours of content in this game yet, but there is some.
Yes, I know it wasn't worked on continuously. However, it HAS been five years, and all we have to see for it is a 0.07. I loved Parental Love, so I'm willing to wait for a good game, but I figured I'd ask if all the work done over the past 5 has resulted in something worth playing yet. Both the previous response and your own indicate no, and thus, time to wait some more.

Reactions: pgm_01

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yes, I know it wasn't worked on continuously. However, it HAS been five years, and all we have to see for it is a 0.07. I loved Parental Love, so I'm willing to wait for a good game, but I figured I'd ask if all the work done over the past 5 has resulted in something worth playing yet. Both the previous response and your own indicate no, and thus, time to wait some more.
Well, there was only 2 new scenes this update, after 12 months of waiting after the final additions to PL.

Reactions: Mwanted and pgm_01
Dec 25, 2020
HOLY SHIT. AN UPDATE.
I didnt believe my eyes. I replayed this game at least 7 times since I first downloaded it.
Im so happy. Im gonna play through it right away!!!

Reactions: pgm_01

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.07 + Uncensor + WT by Maim Lain

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 279 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
very interesting update. especially the content in patch 69. namely, the philosophical justification for the safety of nicest*. Never before had such thoughts been encountered. I wonder where the author subtracted these clever and quite logical thoughts about nicest so that you can read in the original source.

*word changed intentionally

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
very interesting update. especially the content in patch 69. namely, the philosophical justification for the safety of nicest*. Never before had such thoughts been encountered. I wonder where the author subtracted these clever and quite logical thoughts about nicest so that you can read in the original source.

*word changed intentionally
You don't need to censor the word "insect". I for one won't be bugged if you used it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and if you think very hard,

1 if you take into account the behavior of Professor Farnsworth from the Futurama series (where he bathed in the shower from banknotes) and that he said at the same time that for money he would confirm any nonsense (which is a stone in the garden of official science),

2 at the same time, if we take into account that dog handlers-breeders use incest, among other things, to breed new breeds of dogs (and genetic marriage begins to appear with a very strong inbreeding of the offspring),

3 and if we consider how the Magellanics (Kh'Harns) from Edmond Hamilton's novel "Star Kings" (more precisely, "Return to the Stars") gained their enormous mental power (most likely it could not have done without inbreeding),

that is, having integrated all of the above, I begin to suspect that incest was banned precisely because of fears not only of the danger of genetic deformities during inbreeding, but also because of the danger of mutations that can give people new "opportunities not provided for in the operating instructions."
that is, the prohibition of incest is just a political decision that preserves the evolution of man at the current stage.
the Chinese have one hieroglyph for two words - danger and opportunity - this must also be remembered.

Of course, this is conspiracy theories, but the facts add up to the big picture like pieces of a puzzle.
that is, if you do not think about it, then conspiracy theorists are funny eccentrics.
and if you turn on your head - it becomes not a laughing matter.

Nov 6, 2020
Speaking of genetic mutations that gave a benefit, during the time of the Black Plague spreading through England, there was a small village where the entire population were immune due to inbreeding giving them the correct genetic marker.

• Wow
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Speaking of genetic mutations that gave a benefit, during the time of the Black Plague spreading through England, there was a small village where the entire population were immune due to inbreeding giving them the correct genetic marker.
can you tell me this village name? i try to google more detail info.
this is very interesting fact.
because what I said above in my post is the integration of some disparate information, half of which is almost fiction without direct evidence. and your information - this already pulls on "direct evidence", a reinforced concrete fact from which you can not get away. so I want to search the Internet for articles on the topic of this village.

Nov 6, 2020
The village I was thinking of was Eyam, and I was slightly off on my facts (its been about 20 years since I first heard of it, so be nice). While the village did get the plague, they instituted a strict quarantine and, while many did die, the survivors pass on an immunity to their descendants.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes