shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
How to sleep ??
its pretty hard to do if you are trying, usually what i do is turn the lights off, lay down, having a bed helps greatly. once you are laying down in the dark, try to clear your mind and close your eyes, falling asleep is the tricky part, but I believe in you to make it happen.

in the game i am pretty sure you click the bed

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
so the millies scenes just auto skip, why?
Doesn't skip for me. Did you download the "uncensor" patch from lewdpatcher and install that? By default all of the loli and incest content isn't part of the main game unless you download it from Subscribestar (I think), so the workaround to keep patreon happy is to go to the lewdpatcher site to get the "third-party" patch. There's a link to lewdpatcher on the first page. Be warned though that the patch is several hundred megs.

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Quick Menu Custom and/or Dark Menus for "Apartment #69" all versions.
(Both are independent, you can install them separately. Compatible with Lain's WT Mod.)​

Quick Menu Custom:
Customize the Quick Menu (add, hide, resize, etc... the buttons).​
Adding missing settings in "Preferences" menu (Rollback Side, Auto-Forward Time, Sound Volume).​
On touch screen only, option to enable "Quit" button.​
If Walkthrough Mod (Lain's Mod) is installed, other additions appear:
Possibility to add/hide WT (Walkthrough) button to the Quick Menu.​
When watching a replay (Lain's Gallery), an "End Replay" button appears in the Quick Menu.​
Dark Menus:
Replace the white background of the menus (Save, Load, Preferences, etc...) by a dark background.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
render quality looks much less impressive than it used to be. penis textures are nonexistent

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
"You don't have to do anything with her dick", so does that mean we can in the future, just that it's optional?

StarSpectrum

Nov 11, 2020
I played this back when only v0.06 was avaiable, and I was heartbroken when I found out it was last updated last year... Nea's story is so unique, seeing her being supported through her struggles was so heartwarming, a level of wholesomeness that I've only seen in like, two or three other games (like Leap of Faith). Shame there isn't tons of new content after such a long time, but it's good to see this game getting a update. Hope there's even more content in the future.

Ulttoanova

Jan 9, 2018
I just want to say I quite enjoy this game. I really like most of the characters so far especially Nea, Heather, Millie and Evelyn. My sole complaint so far is that I'm not a huge fan of how a lot of the storylines require progressing in other storylines. It makes sense when the character needs to be introduced or if a scene is an interaction between two characters but it's annoying if there is a character you don't like or aren't interested but are forced to progress their story to interact with those you do care about or worse in Char's (who I personally find boring) storyline are essentially forced into a relationship with her if you want to progress Heather's story. I doubt it's something that can be changed and either way I really enjoyed this so far though I hope before you get to the ending the player can at least chose which relationships they want to keep.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Is the 0.07 of 5 years actually a decent amount of content, or do I need to wait another 20 years for it to be finished?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes