Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It feels really small for the time we had to wait, but I don't think luxee is working on this full time. If you check patreon, it says that you only get charged when a new update is released. I wish the updates were bigger or at least more frequent but I don't see it happening so I will just enjoy what I can get and play other games.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Lmao whattf is in that incest patch did you changed the models or some shii? what is 700ish mbs for a patch

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would say, this really showcases what Luxee had in mind with this structure he uses and how the sandbox elements are supposed to work.
He said that in a traditional VN structure, he would feel compelled to write out everything, so no blending. It would also make it difficult to show scenes where the MC was not present.
Sure, you could achieve the same result with a different structure, but as he said, this is his solution to this 'me-problem' of him, and it seems to work.
These events in this last update are back-to-back though, there shouldn't be any space in between them to fill. It was a bad decision for events that take place on different days, downright ridiculous for the pool day.

Reactions: Corambis
Oct 22, 2017
These events in this last update are back-to-back though, there shouldn't be any space in between them to fill. It was a bad decision for events that take place on different days, downright ridiculous for the pool day.
It was a bit excessive, but it allowed us to either see the Eve scene in one go or skip back to the pool in between to see what Tess did at the same time back with Jamie.
So due to the separate memories, we could decide for ourselves to either see every group after another or everything that happened roughly at the same time close together.
So this was pretty cool as a use of the memories in my book.

The other - yes, a little less wouldn't have hurt, but it didn't disrupt my playing, so at least for me - no big deal.

What I liked about it - like you said, for now, that meant big scenes with very little in between and there have been complaints that people wanted to have a little 'more'.
So this time we have scenes that aren't completely separate but part of one bigger event. The overall flow for me was good, the only parts missing were mostly people walking from A to B.
You could have done that differently, but in Luxees' solution it worked too. So if this helps Luxee without any real impact for me - why complain about it?

My only complaint is that a lot of the UI elements are just plain colors and why green and pink?
That is the only part of the current format that breaks my immersion a little - technically it was ok for now.
And Luxee is working on the UI - not sure, but I think the current form of clicking on the places is new?

Oct 22, 2017
I assume it has all the incest animations and stuff like with evelyn
Yes, it is a combined incest/loli patch, so it not only changes some words, but contains the complete loli content up to the current release - which is why you need a new version of it for every game update.

Reactions: hadbla

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Does this game have repeatable events or is it one of those point and click VN games with the sandbox tag? Thanks

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's the dev's fault, not theirs. Before yesterday, the last update to Luxee's Patreon was in September of 2022. That is where most people will look for development updates. And why should it be frustrating? Just stop correcting people's misconceptions if it's that frustrating. The only reason for such clamoring rebukes that I can think of is insecurity.
Ah, you didn't consider our frustration with newbie after newbie making the same declaration of abandoned for games that have longer development cycles because the dev (or the supporters) like bigger updates.

It often comes off as a type of fetish as these people try to be the first to declare a game abandoned...as "a service to those who don't know any better."

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I like this change gives her a more feminine vibe
I wonder if Luxee found out from an actual trans friend the effects of HRT on a transwoman's penis. Much more realistic. I am in favor of such a change.
If it was a game just for her, there wouldn't be other (real) girls in the game. The others are there for those who don't want that character (like myself) and I "eliminate" that character right away. If this game was all about that character, there wouldn't (and shouldn't) be anyone else.

I said months ago that that character should have their own game just for fans of that character (as a spinoff like the Penny character was in Avalon), but to each their own.

Flame, harass all you want (and I know there's plenty of soapboxers in this thread who'll continue to preach about about that character being the reason why this game was made) Eliminating the excess baggage is the way I go about things in this game
Good advice. Eliminating the excess baggage is the way I go about things in this forum as well.
same. I don't know anyone who asked for this... I HATE it!
I don't think Luxee is designing their game by committee. I expect this is something Luxee wanted to put in the game, which makes it justification enough.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Because it breaks the flow of the event, like I said in the first place?
Agree to disagree then.

I liked the options it gave and the difference between clicking through "10" walking images with the need to put text in there just because, black blendings, or clicking on the memory after we ourselves actually walked there are so minor to me, the current way doesn't break my own flow more than the other options. I felt the event had a good flow.

Peace. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Agree to disagree then.

I liked the options it gave and the difference between clicking through "10" walking images with the need to put text in there just because, black blendings, or clicking on the memory after we ourselves actually walked there are so minor to me, the current way doesn't break my own flow more than the other options. I felt the event had a good flow.

Why would we need to walk there? Granted, they take place in different locations within the same house, but I've seen other sandbox games move the MC to different locations when it made sense to, and have the action pick up where it left off without user's having to do more than click through the text. At worst, maybe there's a popup menu if there is a choice for some reason. I think mainly it was a case that if the entire scene played out as... well, the one giant scene like it basically was, then it kind of highlights how unnecessary the sandbox is for this game, because ultimately it's a VN that makes you walk around a lot just because. The sandbox provides the illusion of more choice and content without delivering on either. Having us kicked back out to sandbox mode and then have to click on another "memory" just because Evie took off her clothes was especially jarring and immersion breaking. I can't really fathom the logic behind that, in game or out, unless Luxee just didn't know how to program it better than that.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I wonder if Luxee found out from an actual trans friend the effects of HRT on a transwoman's penis. Much more realistic. I am in favor of such a change.

Good advice. Eliminating the excess baggage is the way I go about things in this forum as well.

I don't think Luxee is designing their game by committee. I expect this is something Luxee wanted to put in the game, which makes it justification enough.
that doesn't always happen. doesn't mean it has to be liked by players. if I don't like something I'll be speaking up.

Oct 22, 2017
Why would we need to walk there? Granted, they take place in different locations within the same house, but I've seen other sandbox games move the MC to different locations when it made sense to, and have the action pick up where it left off without user's having to do more than click through the text. At worst, maybe there's a popup menu if there is a choice for some reason. I think mainly it was a case that if the entire scene played out as... well, the one giant scene like it basically was, then it kind of highlights how unnecessary the sandbox is for this game, because ultimately it's a VN that makes you walk around a lot just because. The sandbox provides the illusion of more choice and content without delivering on either. Having us kicked back out to sandbox mode and then have to click on another "memory" just because Evie took off her clothes was especially jarring and immersion breaking. I can't really fathom the logic behind that, in game or out, unless Luxee just didn't know how to program it better than that.
I'm with you there in general.
Mostly I ignore sandboxes because a lot of them also have a lot of searching for the next event, grinding, basically not enough events not to feel empty, and so on.
Then there are those sandbox games that are really linear and you jump from event to event and I'm asking myself why they didn't do a VN in the first place.
Very rarely do I find sandbox games that make sense as a sandbox and use it in a good way. But then, I'm more interested in story-focused stuff than gamey stuff, so my incentive to try sandbox-oriented games is low from the beginning.

Had I found this game randomly I would most likely be with you and ask the same questions.
At least until I learned the reasoning behind it.
Luxee said from the beginning, that this only borrows some sandbox elements and optimized them with (almost?) every update.
His reasoning was it solves his own issues with VN development (that might not be problems for other people at all) and admitted it might not even be the best way to go about it objectively, but it was what he came up with in the time before starting developing the core of the game and it worked for him.

So for me personally I'm willing to ignore some minor "flaws" (this is highly subjective of course) if it enables Luxee to continue developing this game in the way that works for him.
I hate walking around looking for events occurring. This problem was fixed in this game generally speaking, and in this update, I found that while it didn't really add anything more to my gaming experience, it also didn't annoy me or subtracted from my experience, and in most cases, it was explainable and fit what Luxee said about why and how he planned to use these sandbox elements.
Those few instances where it was a little much? Those flaws I mentioned before.

I can't tell you why, but for me, the flow of the memories in this update wasn't an issue for me at all. If anything, then the presentation of these memories - I would prefer them to show real character images instead of these plain colors.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Agree to disagree then.

What "options"? Literally the only choice is whether to do Tess or Eve's sunscreen first, everything after that is completely linear.

Oct 22, 2017
What "options"? Literally the only choice is whether to do Tess or Eve's sunscreen first, everything after that is completely linear.
No, it's not. After Tess spies on you, you can either start the next Eve memory OR move to the pool and see what Tess does next.

Corambis
This is also the reason why that memory is split and you have to click on the second memory with Eve - because you could have gone to the pool in between.

Same as why we have to click on the pool to go swimming with Eve - we could have put sunscreen on her first, splitting the interaction with Tess sunscreen memory.
And it's minor, but Jamie catches you getting a boner with whoever you put sunscreen on first. Nothing dramatic, but a difference story-wise.
I like these little details.

So yes, it might seem overboard - but every single memory activation is due to you being able to choose their sequence.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes