• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
From luxee's patreon

I'm Alive

I know this is late and a simple post like this isn't exactly what everyone's waiting for. I'm still working on the game.

Although this isn't enough, I still wanted to post at least something since it's been so long. I'll be updating the tracker shortly as well.

Sorry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 5, 2020
Patreon post is nice and all, but the dev's website has been deleted it would appear. I had the progress tracker bookmarked and the website stopped responding

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Love the trans character in this. Need more games that offer trans options for love paths. Not wimping out with Futa crap, wish sites would not clump trans and futa together, so hard to find, real world like situations, with TG characters.

Anyway, it's been a little while since I played this one but thoroughly enjoyed the trans path but as always with these games that only put one side character in them, just wanted more. She was well written with a great back story and beautifully drawn.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes